Thread: Post Your UI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YlfTheCasual View Post
    Kait influence? the style atleast
    Loving the look thought.
    The unitframes is modelled after it indeed(loved them). Think that's about it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    You don't speak for anyone, at least not the literate portion of the forums. We generally understand what the title encompasses, and you very clearly do not.

If we went by original only, this would be a 2-way conversation between Lyn and Quse.
    :O
    you missed a few names out of that list,
    although Lyn and Quse are awesome, there are more than a few unique ui's
    to name a few of my fav ones,
    Pixel - i love his / her ui its damn amazing.
    Ish - i used his / her ui for ever and a day then started to modify it to my liking, and in turn that taught me so much, you will always be my hero,
    the hunter ui that was all black i can't remember the author but had a few buttons in the middle surrounded by what looked like a health / focus bar.
    obviously Lyn and Quse,

but so many more, these were just a few of my personal favorites.
    its unfair to say that only lyn and Quse made unique ui's
    someone else that was worth a mention from the Wowinterface community would be Blademaster with S3lim ui,
    again very unique

Quote Originally Posted by Tokoyo View Post
    Made this yesterday, and really pleased of how it turned out

Idle(in raid)
    http://www.larserik.com/new2.jpg

In combat:
    http://www.larserik.com/newic2.jpg
    Kait's UFs, yes. They are nice. But All in all, except the lower right corner I like your UI.
    You use Grid as your Raid frames, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Korallis View Post
    the hunter ui that was all black i can't remember the author but had a few buttons in the middle surrounded by what looked like a health / focus bar.
    I guess you mean Ryas?

And you all misses one person, which UI is basically the most artistic and with small exceptions one of the UIs with a great love for detail. Rothar/Zork!
    oh, honey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Kait's UFs, yes. They are nice. But All in all, except the lower right corner I like your UI.
    You use Grid as your Raid frames, right?
    Are you THE Lyn that made LynColors? My favorite addon that stopped working with 5.0.4? I would dance(and sing) in your wedding if you are updating it. My OCD triggers without it

Quote Originally Posted by Tokoyo View Post
    Are you THE Lyn that made LynColors? My favorite addon that stopped working with 5.0.4? I would dance(and sing) in your wedding if you are updating it. My OCD triggers without it
    Yep. Can you upload it somewhere and send me the link per PM? I look through it.
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    I guess you mean Ryas?

And you all misses one person, which UI is basically the most artistic and with small exceptions one of the UIs with a great love for detail. Rothar/Zork!
    Thank you i did :-)
    and 100% agree with Rothar, completley missed him sorry

Almost finished with this now, some small things.

It's not exactly how i have it, i moved some things due too 25 man, i usually have bigwigs below my UF... i play almost only 10 man so that's what the UI is built for.

Want too move the Debuff frames somewhere else, they look off when the minimap is hidden in combat.. same goes for bossframe.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/og6qcarahu...212_121904.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nqhrvcruri...212_125437.jpg

-_-V

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    Imho, its just as silly to claim that only two posters in this thread have "original" designs.
    There are plenty of people here with good ideas and creative concepts
    Oh I was just being facetious. I used to bug you for your updates/download links on the official forums UI page years ago. There are tons of original UI's here and even some of the remakes have unique ideas in them.
    Last edited by Prag; 2012-09-12 at 11:35 AM.

:O
    you missed a few names out of that list,
    although Lyn and Quse are awesome, there are more than a few unique ui's
    to name a few of my fav ones,
    Pixel - i love his / her ui its damn amazing.
    Ish - i used his / her ui for ever and a day then started to modify it to my liking, and in turn that taught me so much, you will always be my hero,
    obviously Lyn and Quse,
    Yay, I'm only a new-comer to this thread but I'm glad my UI is appreciated.
    But I must say that it is based heavily on CareUI. I previously used AddOns copied straight from the CareUI folder, but now I've started to replace them with AddOns such as Stuf, Gnosis, Qusemap. Auraframes, etc etc, I could go on.
    Here's a brief glimpse at what I have at the moment:

Some of my main AddOns only appear when I'm in a party (Such as Grid and Skada, and a hidden actionbar which I have for raid markers)
    Considering putting the portrait on the healthbar again. The unitframes look fairly plain as they are right now. :\
    I welcome any constuctive criticism
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-09-12 at 12:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    But I must say that it is based heavily on CareUI. I previously used AddOns copied straight from the CareUI folder, but now I've started to replace them with AddOns such as Stuf, Gnosis, Qusemap. Auraframes, etc etc, I could go on.
    How do you have STUF? I downloaded the latest version but it still doesn't show for me, doing /Stuf to bring up the menu just returns with a "that is not a valid slash command" or something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    How do you have STUF? I downloaded the latest version but it still doesn't show for me, doing /Stuf to bring up the menu just returns with a "that is not a valid slash command" or something similar.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...nitFrames.html
    This should be the MoP version. Did you try it?
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...nitFrames.html
    This should be the MoP version. Did you try it?
    Yes, I downloaded that a few days ago, didn't change anything.

Or do I have to delete the wtf folder and such?

I was unaware that there was any problems with the AddOns D:
    Literally thought one day "Meh, going to get rid of my out of date AddOns" (Mainly oUF :P) and went to WoWinterface and downloaded it. Worked fine for me from the get-go

Yes, I downloaded that a few days ago, didn't change anything.

Or do I have to delete the wtf folder and such?
    My bet, yes you need to.
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    My bet, yes you need to.
    It worked!

\o/.... now I need to re-do them =/

At least I don't need to use SUF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Here's a brief glimpse at what I have at the moment:

Some of my main AddOns only appear when I'm in a party (Such as Grid and Skada, and a hidden actionbar which I have for raid markers)
    Considering putting the portrait on the healthbar again. The unitframes look fairly plain as they are right now. :\
    I welcome any constuctive criticism

it looks amazing :-) i know carebare quite well from when he was in Sub Rosa :-) also used his ui alot but i do love your design.
    as a matter of interest, what skin are you using for the buttons ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    whats the addon wich shows ur proc as a bar? can u give me a good name? or any1 else here?

it looks amazing :-) i know carebare quite well from when he was in Sub Rosa :-) also used his ui alot but i do love your design.
    as a matter of interest, what skin are you using for the buttons ?
    The AddOn name is ButtonFacade_pHish
    It comes with 5-6 skins, including a series of skins named Random1, Random2, Random3. I'm using the skin named Random1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    whats the addon wich shows ur proc as a bar? can u give me a good name? or any1 else here?
    ForteXorcist

And then use the CD portion of it.

Deleted
    Thanks Pixil, if you wouldn't mind i would like to try and duplicate your ui,
    personaly i think the unit frames would look better with the portrait back in it but still you get a 10/10 for awesomeness