Thread: Post Your UI

My UI doesn't really change from out of combat to in raid.

However I sometimes record or live stream so I disable chat.

Chat Disabled

Chat Enabled

Me and Care are streaming our attempts at some Ulduar Hardmodes atm, come join us on my twitch! <snip> ! It's relevant to the thread because we have the same UI near enough!

Rules are still rules. No streams outside the dedicated streaming threads.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-01-04 at 11:42 AM.

I returned to the game for a little, and a 5.1 release should be ready for the weekend. Hope there won't be more forced stops!

Quote Originally Posted by Pharrax View Post
    I made a preview YouTube video for my UI. You only need to watch the first 2 minutes as the rest is just Setup instructions and F.A.Q's about it
    This is the 1st UI that has me considering switching from ElvUI. Really nice and well thought out.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeConqueror View Post
    This is the 1st UI that has me considering switching from ElvUI. Really nice and well thought out.
    Amen Just downloaded and will install

i really need to learn how to use weak auras, so i can hide more action bars :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pharrax View Post
    I made a preview YouTube video for my UI. You only need to watch the first 2 minutes as the rest is just Setup instructions and F.A.Q's about it

Hope you like it:
    Tempted to give this a whirl tbh, I quite like it

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I returned to the game for a little, and a 5.1 release should be ready for the weekend. Hope there won't be more forced stops!
    Hurrah! I love the look of your UIs! (Though I never personally used them)
    Omnipotent WCL || Omnipotent Site - Support our streams! || Worst Btag Ever: Slenderman#1355 || Temporarily retired from raiding. Soon™.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    Hurrah! I love the look of your UIs! (Though I never personally used them)
    Thanks the most awesome thing is that even if i hadn't logged from november, after patch every addon i made was working flawlessly :P I just have to fix nameplates for releasing a 5.1 version - then i'll work over bags, they are in need of a desperate rework (and basically a lot of features now are already baked into standard UI)

EDIT: also it seems i have managed to reduce memory usage again :P < than 2mb

EDIT2: totem timers are now useless right? afaik totems now are only CDs. I'd like some feedback before removing the old totembar (which is working but displaying a 6 seconds duration isn't that useful i think :P)
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2013-01-04 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Thanks the most awesome thing is that even if i hadn't logged from november, after patch every addon i made was working flawlessly :P I just have to fix nameplates for releasing a 5.1 version - then i'll work over bags, they are in need of a desperate rework (and basically a lot of features now are already baked into standard UI)

EDIT: also it seems i have managed to reduce memory usage again :P < than 2mb

EDIT2: totem timers are now useless right? afaik totems now are only CDs. I'd like some feedback before removing the old totembar (which is working but displaying a 6 seconds duration isn't that useful i think :P)
    Must say, I remember looking at your UI and thinking, wow wish mine looked like that (still do sometimes)
    Will probably give your UI a whirl aswell once you update :P
    Yes....yes im a UI whore!

My Shaman's UI
    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-01-04 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanek View Post

My Shaman's UI

The only thing I can sugest (personal opinion here) is having your dmg and healing meeters grow down up so that there is no blank space below the bars and makes it look more uniform with the left side of the screen.

other than that looks nice

Quote Originally Posted by twin2 View Post
    Testing sexycooldown addon, i like the look but it looks messy when lots of cd's are up with overlapping.. need to try it some more to see if it's a keeper!

removed image as i can't post with it
    Really neat UI twin2 Would it be possible to list which addons you are using? So I can look into them myself

Quote Originally Posted by bobyboucher View Post
    The only thing I can sugest (personal opinion here) is having your dmg and healing meeters grow down up so that there is no blank space below the bars and makes it look more uniform with the left side of the screen.

other than that looks nice
    Thank you Though about that too, i'll try it right now Right now i'm thinking about weak aura and sexy cooldown, i like sexy cooldown but it seem to be so messy

Quote Originally Posted by Zerephon View Post
    Really neat UI twin2 Would it be possible to list which addons you are using? So I can look into them myself
    Hey!

Not at home so can't give you an exact list.

FreeUI(i use this as base of the whole ui basicly, edited by me)
    oUF_NIN(My own oUF layout based of oUF_Phanx)
    Phanxbuffs
    Skada
    Bigwigs
    ractionbarstyler

Think that covers most things visible
    Last edited by twin2; 2013-01-04 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanek View Post

My Shaman's UI
    Man that titanpanel just ruins everything!
    Remove it and make a kgpanel in the top with a nice border and add slddatatext to it instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    Man that titanpanel just ruins everything!
    Remove it and make a kgpanel in the top with a nice border and add slddatatext to it instead.
    I'm just lazy, but will do it after raiding tonight :P

Epic!
    Is anybody here real good with oUF? I want to add party frames to my layout but I'm not very good, I keep getting errors!

It'll be nice to have something a little more in-depth than that current raid-frame that is used.

Watching my girlfriend use roth UI has made me miss some things I used to have!
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast WoW
    Youtube Some old UIs care#2582
    Stream (WoW most evenings now) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) EU-Horde

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Is anybody here real good with oUF? I want to add party frames to my layout but I'm not very good, I keep getting errors!

It'll be nice to have something a little more in-depth than that current raid-frame that is used.

Watching my girlfriend use roth UI has made me miss some things I used to have!
    You had some nice party setups in some of your old ui's cant you just recreate that?

Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    You had some nice party setups in some of your old ui's cant you just recreate that?
    That's what I want to do, but the base oUF layout I use doesn't have party frames at all, it's just a 5man raid frame. To create party frames I need to add the party frames to the oUF layout but I'm not very good when it comes to lua.
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast WoW
    Youtube Some old UIs care#2582
    Stream (WoW most evenings now) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) EU-Horde