Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-01-09 at 02:00 PM.
- The text on your Fire Elemental timer bar is touching the bottom, make the bar 1px thicker.
- The text on all your unit frames, castbar and skada title bar are closer to the top, while everything else has the text closer to the bottom.
- The timer text on your second buff row lies lower than on the first buff row.
4 pages back and no one seemed to have noticed this. Outrageous!
2. If you can tell me how to hardcode an offset for progress bar name and timer text in Weakauras I'd love to hear it. Other wise that can't be changed without making the bar itself a lot bigger.
3. Text on my player, target and tot can be fixed. Everything else cannot without being hardcoded to have offsets.
4. No it's not. You're just blind. There is no way cause there is one setting for time placement on the buff icons. If you really think so then take it up with the author of Raven and tell him that wou think the 2nd row somehow uses different settings.)
Overall you're just nitpicking pretty stupid shit IMO.
(I'm not trying to be rude about it and am not closed to any suggestion. I'm simply just backing up why I chose to live with the few very minor things that can't be fixed at all or need to be edited through code but haven't found a way yet. )
Last edited by bOOURNS; 2013-01-09 at 05:45 PM.
You also need to sort out the debuffs and buffs on the target frame!
I personally like the spells. Most people hate having big spell icons but if you only have a few showing then I don't see what's wrong. The unit frames look amazing however I do not like the little debuff icons in the bottom left corner on the target frame as they over lap the name text. One thing I strongly recommend changing however is the recount/skada meter (which ever it is). The bars are too big unless you have a small screen in which case the size is up to you but you should remove the grey background as it takes up a lot of space for no reason and just looks like an ugly waste of space on your UI. Such an eye saw. Other then that its a very nice UI indeed
Your Halopro doesnt match anything else in your UI. If you want to use Halopro, then edit the pics to get a nice square icon (its also not alligned with anything)
The shield around the castbar icon... I can see why you might want one on target castbar (....personaly i would change castbar color instead, if you need to know if it can be interupted or not)
Also it seems like your unitframe castbar is working too. Kinda odd with 2 castbars for the same thing, isnt it? :P
Names on unit frames look way to big, and they are not abreviated. It also seems like the text box on target frame is ALOT smaller then the actual target frame. I would also mirror player and target frame.
And do you realy need debuffs on your target frame, when you have the big icons to show them to? Makes it look clunky and a bit crowded.
On your recount you have a different bar type then the rest. Everywhere you have a flat texture, but that one is kinda curvey.
Addon icons on your minimap... Do i need to say more? XD
And as mentioned, you have like a million different fonts and text sizes going on there
But ya, im picky XD
Oh, and the huge recount kinda makes it look like you are making a statement "Yes, i dont use my right side of my screen RAWR"
...Yes, im sleepy <.<
Last edited by LazyMia; 2013-01-09 at 11:20 PM.
Trying out a new look to my castbars to match my unit and raid frames. Border of them added through kgpanels. (target border changes based on class and NPC reaction, player border is class) Also trying out darker HP colors, makes the class colored power bar faux borders stand out more.
I am quite aware that the target castbar IS 1px too long on the right side. This seems to unavoidable. 1px shorter just makes the black border (on the actual castbar not the kgpanels) 2px. So my options were 1px too short, aligned but 2px "inner black border or 1px too long. So i don't want to hear it
You can see an example of the 2px border on the 2nd debuff that is on the target dummy(target of target)
Not sure how to combat this at all. Some placements seem to do the 2px instead of 1px border OR as stated by Sakpoth the power bar on my 4th row of my raid frames was 1px bigger than all the rest in my previous screenshot.
Last edited by bOOURNS; 2013-01-10 at 12:04 AM.