SexyMap
    SharedMedia
    SLDataText

IDLE

PARTY

RAID

RAID

Re: Post Your UI

I like what Varenthin's got going on. I think i'm using similar unit frames in mine:

Idle
    Raid

I need to sort out where my RoguePowerBars (the bars which show my own buffs, such as Slice and Dice, and debuffs I have on the enemy, such as Rupture) are, I might see if they work above and below my unit frames, as Varenthin has done.

I've mostly based my ui around the oUF Coree laylout; I literally moved everything so it'd fit around that addon, then I decided to scrap oUF and go back to Pitbull, so I left the rest of my addons as they were and attempted to recreate the layout with Pitbull.

Edit: Ignore the Objectives bar thing, it randomly re-appears each time I log in.

Do you actually think that skin looks good?

If I were you I would either scale ElkanoBB down or remove it and replace it with SatrinaBF.
    And playing with a HUD removes the need for Playerframe and Targetframe.
    You look like a heavy keybinder: make some bars permanently faded, or make the only show on mouseover.
    Remove Fubar or TitanPanel at the bottom, cant see which one it is, and replace it with SLDT. You dont need to see how much money you have all the time. Same thing with honor.

But dont let anything I've just said let you down, you're the one playing with the UI and not me.

Quote Originally Posted by WikipediaPally
    Do you actually think that skin looks good?
    I know it's messy, but I find that I'm making use of everything, so hiding things doesn't appeal to me. The HUD is just for enemy castbars, I could get rid of my health/energy bar but it's not exactly obstructive, so leaving them isn't really an issue. Scaling down EBB seems like a good idea, never really thought of that, so I'll give that a try.

Thanks for the ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by rezeldyret
    Looks to me like you're playing with the wrong resolution.
    In fact it says you're playing at 1440x850, which isnt right, should be 1440x900.

Looking for some UI expert to tell me why (I use a modified tukUI) my nameplates show up as intended while playing my shaman but not my DK.

What I want to see, as you see in this SS, is the class color to fill the health bar on the nameplate. When I log on an alt character I simply see red.

Help please

http://img156.imageshack.us/i/nameplatehelp.jpg/

My UI, updated for 3.2

This is my UI:

Normal, out of combat:

Normal, questing:

In combat it is exactly the same, with the only exceptions of floating combat text and quartz casting bar; didn't have time to take a screenshot during a raid.

OOC/Raid:

Raid:

Decided to use te Pitbull raid frames instead of Grid since I'm not a bloody healer >.<

Re: [Healers] Post your UI Part 2

this was my incomplete ui before 3.2, bartender and a lot of things aren`t where I planned among other things but 3.2 outdated some addons so I`ve be redoing it all over.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

Alright For those of you waiting for the new UI I've been posting, I'm uploading it right now. A few things for you to know.

Recount has custom button skins, f you update it, you'll lose them.

Shared Media is set up specifically for mage voice procs for use with scorchio2. If you update it, it may possibly mess up.

MOST IMPORTANT - Satrina buff frames SBFFrame.lua is filled with custom buff colors. My husband added this code and it's a work in progress. If you aren't a mage, there are going to be many debug messages in the chat window letting you know what buffs need to be added to the table. Mounts that you have that differ from mine are going to spam your chat box also. If you don't want to add the new things to the code, please replace satrina with an unedited version. Each proc, buff, mount, etc had to be added seperately and the debug messages are there to let you know what you have not yet given a color to. (I will have updated versions of the replaced files for people who want them, we've added more stuff since the upload even)

You can ask me any questions here or feel free to pm syrupk at www.wowinterface.com. Choose Frostyce for any profiles. 1680x1050 resolution ONLY. It's up to you to keep the compilation updated.

Raid Combat: http://www.picfront.org/d/rRptFx9cl4...609_224149.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/264740858/Frosty.rar

Enjoy!!

Edit: Also, tipc tac is giving an error and has not been updated. Feel free to replace it with another tooltip mod.
    I guess my brain will never work right. At least I’m pretty.

Latest release - drooUI

If you want to download it: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...93-drooUI.html

Thrall: "Morning, Garrosh. Want pancakes for breakfast?"

Garrosh: "A TRUE WARCHIEF WOULD NEVER CONSUME WEAK PANCAKES. ONLY THE MIGHT OF WAFFLES IS FIT TO COMMAND THE HORDE! LOK'TAR O'GAR!"

So here it is my most recent Ui
    Out of combat + cast bar

And here it is with power aura showing sudden death buff on heroic training dummy.

Since i dps on all my chars i have no need for raid frames so i dont use them, but when im "forced" to use it, i just use the blizz ones... and about party frames the new pitbull was giving me error so for now i dont have any party frames.
    C.C are welcomed.
    ^Cumps^

I just got back to play now in 3.2 and all my addons are a mess, so i havent had time to fix fonts and styles on bars yet, and i dont have a 25 man raid screeny yet, but this is what i use now. Obviusly the new grps stacks over the current grp. I wanted to be able to use the same UI as ret and holy so its a compromiss, however, im going to switch the side of the bars, so i will have my skills closer to my target and omen. target is ofc over my aurabar now. ill update with some new screenshots if ppl are intrested. (and with an addonlist if u want:P )

In Combat:

Edit: added a screeny for in combat, gives u a better idea of how it works.
    This is still a work in progress though, but what do u think sofar?

I finally decided to open my own blog for upload and update my UIs.

DukeUI 1.9

target:
    [img width=400]http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/391746DukeUI19.jpg[/img]

addons:
    http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/361010addons.jpg

DOWNLOAD: www.dukeui.com

Here's mine, a semi-old version of Kepi UI. Slightly modified for Holy Pally needs ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Veno

Here's mine, a semi-old version of Kepi UI. Slightly modified for Holy Pally needs ;D

Whats that addon that keeps track of beacon/SS/FoL HoT?
    Nice clean UI btw.