Updated one I found from last night: http://imageshack.us/a/img841/734/wo...1813145740.jpg
All feedback so far has been good. Changes so far:
- In regards to Omen3 I do actually agree with all of you but I'm so used to having it I just... do. Since gotten rid of it as I do already have Tidy Plates: Threat Plates installed for telling me when I have aggro.
- I tried having the Grid colours the same as unit frames and whilst they look a little cleaner I found it harder to see health defecits.
- I've changed MSBT CD ready statuses to just be an icon flash on my character the same way Doom Cooldown Pulse does. Only thing I don't like about it is the icons don't have a border but I can't work out how to get Power Auras to flash me the icon of a spell coming off CD but it then disappearing.
- I know Weak Auras > Power Auras but I can't be bothered replicating all my auras and learning how to use WA.
- Also use DoTimer in Icon form to the left of Grid to track evangelism/Archangel now.
Yeh I think I will try move to WeakAuras soon because I know it is far better than Power Auras. It just looks a little daunting when I first opened it up. Luckily the only time I do use WeakAuras is when I steal others imports for my Druid
At the moment Power Auras works because I just have very standard auras needed for ability CDs and encounter debuffs.
Finally getting somewhere with my UI. Still a couple of things I'd like to do:
- Increase the amount of player buffs in the top right.
- Sort out the role icon on the party frames
- Sort out the buffs on the party frames
- Fix the boss ability emotes in the middle of the screen (They appear fuzzy and the wrong size)
I noticed the party borders on the party frames buffs go behind the HP bar where they overlap the frame. Is that a design choice or do you still need to fix the frame level? I've been playing arround with buffs/debuffs/aura's overlapping my UI frames partially and I'm close to finsihing it for testing purpose.
On a general note, and I would like to hear your point of view Carebear (other opponions are welcome aswell), what's your idea about buffs/debuffs/auras setup on the player and target frames? I'm always having a hard time making minimalistic frames and messing arround with the buff layout. I feel buffs/debuffs make or break your layout. Do you just show all (de)buffs or did you try filtering them? Just one row or let them stack?
Personally, I'm thinking of going for a filtered setup (like filger f.e.) but that's so hard to keep it updated/managed. Maybe a split setup for PvP/PvE purposes? Curious to see what you guys think about this.
Requests by PM [closed] - My work
2. For your part frames I would keep the player name class colored when dead and have the hp% say "Dead" instead of 0% when the person isn't alive.
3. Assuming the colored outlines on the party frames are for threat, those could be a little bit thinner, like 1px prolly.
4. Your dps meter texture is different than your uf texture. Also, the dps meter placement seems pretty random.
5. Boss frame placement---also pretty random.
6. What's the number 10 on your target's debuffs? Whatever it is, the placement is odd.
7. Chatframe placement is too far in to the screen compared to your minimap.
8. Combo point display seems disconnected. Perhaps overlay it on top of the bottom edge of your unitframe to mimic the text on your other unitframes.
That's all...for now :P
p.s. I am also working on a san-serif ui that I will post a pic of soon