Thread: Post Your UI

Party/Target Frame

Still trying to get other stuff to work..will post more as I get stuff done

Anyone got a decent easy to configure buff/debuff addon?
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-02-21 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by muffz View Post
    Is it a feature in FreeUI to display leader / loot type / role (below chatframe), or is it something else?
    - Nobody.. I mean nobody puts ketchup on a hotdog

Using raven to do my buffs/debuffs etc. Anyone care to explain how I can blacklist the "major" buffs - MoTW/Stam/Might etc.
    So many options and dropdowns in the options panel of raven I'm completely out of my depth

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Using raven to do my buffs/debuffs etc. Anyone care to explain how I can blacklist the "major" buffs - MoTW/Stam/Might etc.
    So many options and dropdowns in the options panel of raven I'm completely out of my depth
    Filter out any buff above 3min. in the timer section.

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Filter out any buff above 3min. in the timer section.
    Thanks.

Any ideas how to make the target buffs/debuffs have separate frames?

Action Bars / Health Orb / Short Term Buffs

Full UI - Still a WIP
    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-02-22 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Thumbnails people!

Preview of the upcoming oUF_Diablo changes:

The ingame config panel is what I'm working atm. It will handle the orb animation/color handling.

@Drayarr
    What do you mean with target debuffs separate frames? What do you want to separate? If you want to highlight some use a buff/debuff filter addon.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-02-22 at 12:24 AM.
    | Simple is beautiful.
    | Roth UI | Roth UI FAQ | GoogleCode | Zork (WoW) | Zork (D3) | TDMOG

"I wonder what the non-pathetic people are doing tonight?" - Rajesh Koothrappali (The Big Bang Theory)

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    <snip>

@Drayarrg
    What do you mean with target debuffs separate frames? What do you want to separate? If you want to highlight some use a buff/debuff filter addon.
    Raven puts target buffs and debuffs in the same frame and as i suck with addons i cant seem to separate them

Create two seperate bar groups.

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Create two seperate bar groups.
    Like I was saying, I suck with addons, Took me about an hr to work out how to change basic stuff on raven

Quote Originally Posted by muffz View Post
    managed pixelperfection with multisampling - based on FreeUI

Hey Muffz, your version of FreeUI is awesome!

I tried adding those shadow borders myself to the compilation at one point. I failed, however.

Would you be kind enough to upload that UI for me? I would really love to give a try editing it abit towards my needs. If not, would you care to explain your approach on achieving these shadow borders?

Quote Originally Posted by be3f View Post
    Is it a feature in FreeUI to display leader / loot type / role (below chatframe), or is it something else?
    It is not. Leader and Masterlooter are shown in the raidframes in FreeUI but it my opinion it isnt important enough to get this position so I seperated it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aszeon View Post
    Hey Muffz, your version of FreeUI is awesome!

I tried adding those shadow borders myself to the compilation at one point. I failed, however.

Would you be kind enough to upload that UI for me? I would really love to give a try editing it abit towards my needs. If not, would you care to explain your approach on achieving these shadow borders?
    I can not upload it at this time. I need Haleth's permission first. Nevertheless you can add

Code:
    local CreateBackdrop = function(parent, backdropalpha, left, top, right, bottom)
    	local a = CreateFrame("Frame", nil, parent)
    	a.backdropAlpha = backdropAlpha or 0
    	a.size = 3
    	a.left = left or 0
    	a.right = right or 0
    	a.top = top or 0
    	a.bottom = bottom or 0
    	a:SetBackdrop({
    		bgFile = C.media.backdrop,
    		edgeFile = C.media.glow,
    		edgeSize = a.size,
    		insets = {
    			left = a.size,
    			right = a.size,
    			top = a.size,
    			bottom = a.size
    		}
    	})
    	a:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", parent, -a.size - a.left, a.size + a.top)
    	a:SetPoint("BOTTOMRIGHT", parent, a.size + a.right, -a.size - a.bottom)
    	a:SetBackdropBorderColor(0, 0, 0)
    	a:SetBackdropColor(0, 0, 0, a.backdropAlpha)
    end
    in the api.lua and call this function instead of F.CreateBD/BG/ect.(...).

For example

Code:
    F.CreateBackdrop(Minimap)

Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    now I can't do another one since I made a new UI.
    Well do show!
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast WoW
    Youtube Some old UIs care#2582
    Stream (WoW most evenings now) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) EU-Horde

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Well do show!
    This have to wait after 5.2 and my new internet connection, since I'm moving in a week.
    I'm a mess of unfinished thoughts
    swtor referal link (info)

Preview of the upcoming oUF_Diablo changes:

The ingame config panel is what I'm working atm. It will handle the orb animation/color handling.

@Drayarr
    Awesome work as always. I was thinking about an in-game config panel, how does that impact on memory usage?
    Rogues = Nokia 3310

Epic!
    This have to wait after 5.2 and my new internet connection, since I'm moving in a week.
    I shall wait quietly! I wish I could get a new internet connection. The last 4 houses I've lived in have all had 0.3 upload speed and it drives me nuts. I hope your move goes well though. (:
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast WoW
    Youtube Some old UIs care#2582
    Stream (WoW most evenings now) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) EU-Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Awesome work as always. I was thinking about an in-game config panel, how does that impact on memory usage?
    Depends. You have the option to create the config on demand. Tuller has an excellent example on that one:
    https://github.com/tullamods/tullaRange_Config
    https://github.com/tullamods/tullaRange

Basically you create a separate config addon and add this to the toc file: ## LoadOnDemand: 1
    In your main addon when you call the config via slash command or whatever you just load the addon via: LoadAddOn("myAddon_Config")
    When finished you just call: DisableAddOn("myAddon_Config")
    Source: http://wowprogramming.com/docs/api_categories#addon

I would not care too much about memory usage. Just write efficient code that is what matters. Config panels can get pretty huge.
    Last edited by zorker; 2013-02-22 at 11:26 AM.
    | Simple is beautiful.
    | Roth UI | Roth UI FAQ | GoogleCode | Zork (WoW) | Zork (D3) | TDMOG

"I wonder what the non-pathetic people are doing tonight?" - Rajesh Koothrappali (The Big Bang Theory)

I would not care too much about memory usage. Just write efficient code that is what matters. Config panels can get pretty huge.
    Yeah, that's exactly my worries. I already have an handy config.lua and also a profile file, but i think that a config panel ingame could be useful.Obviously i would have to transfer all the variables saved in a file per-character so i just need to setup the defaults.

Will be thinking about that. Probably doing it in the free time.
    Rogues = Nokia 3310

Finally getting out of ZHE GERMANY, afraid ZHE GERMANS are coming?

p.s. More UI's please.

http://www.abload.de/thumb/wowscrnsh...13_11nysjk.jpg

Is quite nice imo. Though you really should be doing something in that raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Finally getting out of ZHE GERMANY, afraid ZHE GERMANS are coming?

p.s. More UI's please.

http://www.abload.de/thumb/wowscrnsh...13_11nysjk.jpg

Is quite nice imo. Though you really should be doing something in that raid.
    Nope, just in a big city. BIG CITY LIFE, YO!

And the picture btw is a bit small
    I'm a mess of unfinished thoughts
    swtor referal link (info)

Im am in some dire need of help/advice here, i made some small changes in my UI and one of them was to add and place the targets target where the petframe used to be.
    But now i have absolutely no idea where to put the pet frame and still get it to look good, so i am in need of some help here.
    Here's a screenshot ->

So far i've tryed to put it under the actionbar and make it look like the powerbar, to the left/behind the unitframe, under the targets target and in the middle between the target/unitframe but it just doesnt fit in anywhere.
    I tryed with the same height as the unitframe and also the same size as the targets target/targets powerbar but no matter what i do it's either to small or to big or just looks like something that doesn't belong.
    So my fellow UI creators, how would you have done it?