Thread: Post Your UI

Only thing that's poking me in the eye about your Ui care is that the powerbarcolors are classcolored, or well rather that they're the same color as your healthbar

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/mFziQ.jpg

I feel like doing something with the unitframes.. I dont know what though.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    thanks guys! still feel like something is missing though so going to have to keep fiddling with it. I still want to make the health bar a darker class color but haven't figured out how yet!

PS Led, you should at least log in!

Quote Originally Posted by wazzak View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/mFziQ.jpg

I feel like doing something with the unitframes.. I dont know what though.
    You could strip them down a little bit; see what you can come up with! Examples being do you need to see the damage text, maximum mana/health or do you need the black bar underneath that has your health and mana values on?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    combat.
    Is it possible to skin the headline castbar icons?

My latest incomplete work. (not part of my uploaded UI) Getting a bit into the oUF stuff.

JSHB bugged and won't change textures so ignore that. Still trying to find a good texture or something for things like Skada, DBM and JSHB.

As suggested from my previous UI to put the ms/fps above the minimap, feels a bit out of place.

I definitely need to move my cast bar texts.
    Last edited by Jeremypwnz; 2012-12-04 at 08:34 AM.

Deleted
    PS Led, you should at least log in!
    This is madness!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Small update.
    Idle

Solo combat

Tried to get Sexy Cooldown how I want it, gave up for time being, so the ugly bartender grid is still around.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-12-04 at 11:35 AM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalVocalMix View Post
    Is it possible to skin the headline castbar icons?
    It is but I can't remember how. I had a skinned cast icon back in wrath I think it was but it hasn't been officially updated for ages. I don't need to see it these days personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    This is madness!
    We need some more UIs from you! Plus I need more friends, one person on real-ID /cry

Small update.

Idle

Solo combat

Tried to get Sexy Cooldown how I want it, gave up for time being, so the ugly bartender grid is still around.
    Try coolline instead, it works much better than sexy cooldown.
    Last edited by Hulari; 2012-12-04 at 10:40 AM. Reason: added link to coolline

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyMia View Post
    any change for an AddOn List?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    It is but I can't remember how. I had a skinned cast icon back in wrath I think it was but it hasn't been officially updated for ages. I don't need to see it these days personally.

Try coolline instead, it works much better than sexy cooldown.
    Clean Icons Thin works, and cheers, configuring it now.

Deleted
    Hello OriginalvolcalMix,

Would it be possible to let me know what addon you are using for your nameplate just out of curiosity?

Thanks in advance.

Eleane.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleane View Post
    Hello OriginalvolcalMix,

Would it be possible to let me know what addon you are using for your nameplate just out of curiosity?

Thanks in advance.

Eleane.
    It looks just like the headline that I use. You can find a working copy here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/head...28Modified%29/ credits go to 'Oppugno' over at wowinterface for the link

I was booored, so another UI from my play wow folder

PURPLE!

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/8...0412230221.jpg
    In combat with raid frames (no nameplates though). Edit: the 2 lines above my player frame is shadow orbs and cooldown on mind blast

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/690...0412230847.jpg
    To show where castbars are placed (uninteruptable on target and focus are yellow, interuptable are... purple). The icons over my player frame is my main cooldowns, they are only shown when they are on cooldown (cant use leap of faith or void shift on myself, so they are not on cooldown)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleane View Post
    Hello OriginalvolcalMix,

Thanks in advance.

Eleane.
    As carebear has said, it's Headline.

Deleted
    Clicky SS

Had some time to finish off-ish me UI (Well its always a W.i.P.).
    Some small details need to be fixed, like buffs overlap slightly the top bar of info.
    Perhaps different fonts and font size some parts look a bit to big.

The Yellow Weak Aura is for Divine Insight talent (Priest), its an progression based aura. (got one for everyclass i own)
    The icons next CooLLine bar are Chakra and Inner-Fire/Will. (for other class its Beacon (with focus target) / stance's and CR CD)

Between Cast Bar and CooLLine are my CD's and the 3 Windsong procs.
    Left heal CD's and right Mana CD's for me priest similar setup used for other classes.

Not visible on SS:

(just fixed vertical name of target's target and focus target.

For my other resource classes/specs like combo points orbs and chi its located above the cast bar together with trinket buffs and synapse springs. Dot's, ill edit in another pic with DoT's later if im not at work. Experience text located just above the minimap for lvl'ing alts.

The topbar is just a simple thingy that im not totally happy about yet but better than it was.
    OOC it shows more like Bags/gold/guild enz and incombat it only shows my stats.

Idle SS
    Last edited by mmoc3c8522fde4; 2012-12-05 at 11:47 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Idle

Target, ToT and Focus frames

Castbars, middle is Focus, top is Target

Questing, I've yet to change the font or anything for the quest tracker so it's hidden most of the time

5 man, party frame colors' need changing slightly.

Flying.png

To do:
    • Update party frames
    • Raid frames
    • Fonts
    Last edited by OriginalVocalMix; 2012-12-05 at 03:36 PM.

Deleted
    Thanks Carebear and OriginalVocalMix.

Eleane.

Here is my edit of ElvUI inspired by FujiUI if anyone remembers it. Obviously some things still need tweaking like font sizes and positions of things, I'm just having trouble finding where to do so!

Solo
    In a random BG
    Last edited by Flower Milk; 2012-12-06 at 06:14 AM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    snip
    I can't help but wonder why your cast bar is a little wider than the unit-frames? It just stands out like a sore thumb to me! Also do you not find it a little difficult to determine the health of the target? In your 5man screenshot I had to take a moment to spot where the health was on the frame (the nameplate gave it away though!)

Quote Originally Posted by Tempeste View Post
    Here is my edit of ElvUI inspired by FujiUI if anyone remembers it. Obviously some things still need tweaking like font sizes and positions of things, I'm just having trouble finding where to do so!

Solo
    In a random BG
    Your links don't seem to be working for me! Nevermind they work now, /feels silly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempeste View Post
    That looks awesome, now give me