Thread: Post Your UI

What I use atm;

Raid combat: imgur .com/tabkAc0

(not allowed to link)

Give me your best Pixil xD

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Only the best players use a UI like this...
    One question. I switched to Weak Auras 2 days ago (I know, I'm more than behind the times) and I was wondering how you managed to get a monochrome outline on your weakauras fonts? I could only see an option for a normal outline which I don't really like
    I just used the ElvUI Pixel font for it and it was like that already, lemme go check my WA settings.

Edit: Yep just the elv pixel font and it looks like that

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Only the best players use a UI like this...
    One question. I switched to Weak Auras 2 days ago (I know, I'm more than behind the times) and I was wondering how you managed to get a monochrome outline on your weakauras fonts? I could only see an option for a normal outline which I don't really like
    Just replace an outline option you don't use(THICKOUTLINE anyone?)

Made a few tweaks, hp value alignment on boss frames n stuff.
    Anyone able to spot anything out of place that I need to fix - C&C is welcome too!

Raid Combat

UUH love homepsun font.

Imho, consolidate fonts between addons (like the auras on your target and the boss bars on the right) and make them the correct size.

Also, castbars and damage meter bars are a couple of pixels too thin and the font doesn't look good, but personal tastes here.
    no more
    interwebz!

D3 (barely playing)
    Rogue (frozen)

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    UUH love homepsun font.

Imho, consolidate fonts between addons (like the auras on your target and the boss bars on the right) and make them the correct size.

Also, castbars and damage meter bars are a couple of pixels too thin and the font doesn't look good, but personal tastes here.
    Assuming this was directed at me :P
    Changed the auras on my target, the bigwigs timers I cant seem to change font size without it looking awful, will have another go now that I've woken up
    Adjustment to the cast bar / dmg meter bars made

Edit: Considering changing to non-pixel font, not sure if it would look as nice

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Made a few tweaks, hp value alignment on boss frames n stuff.
    Anyone able to spot anything out of place that I need to fix - C&C is welcome too!
    is there the possibility that you upload your interface

Quote Originally Posted by felice View Post
    is there the possibility that you upload your interface
    Not sure who I would have to ask, assuming that as my ui is ElvUI as a base I would have to ask his/her permission.

Not sure who I would have to ask, assuming that as my ui is ElvUI as a base I would have to ask his/her permission.
    You can make your WTF folder downloadable. The ElvUI needs to be downloaded from the site, due to license changes. There's info on the website how to do it.

For the bigwigs skin I assume you use ElvUI AddOnSKins? I've done this to the lua:

Roughly @ 105

bar.candyBarLabel:SetFont([[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\fonts\TukuiPixel.ttf]], 13, "MONOCHROMEOUTLINE")
    bar.candyBarLabel:SetShadowColor(0, 0, 0, 0)
    bar.candyBarLabel:SetJustifyH("LEFT")
    bar.candyBarLabel:ClearAllPoints()
    bar.candyBarLabel:Point("LEFT", bar, "LEFT", 4, 0)

bar.candyBarDuration:SetFont([[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\fonts\TukuiPixel.ttf]], 13, "MONOCHROMEOUTLINE")
    bar.candyBarDuration:SetShadowColor(0, 0, 0, 0)
    bar.candyBarDuration:SetJustifyH("RIGHT")
    bar.candyBarDuration:ClearAllPoints()
    bar.candyBarDuration:Point("RIGHT", bar, "RIGHT", -4, 0)

Not sure if you've done something similar, shoud be be able to work with any font.

Side note: Anachronos misses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanthet View Post
    You can make your WTF folder downloadable. The ElvUI needs to be downloaded from the site, due to license changes. There's info on the website how to do it.

For the bigwigs skin I assume you use ElvUI AddOnSKins? I've done this to the lua:

Roughly @ 105

bar.candyBarLabel:SetFont([[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\fonts\TukuiPixel.ttf]], 13, "MONOCHROMEOUTLINE")
    bar.candyBarLabel:SetShadowColor(0, 0, 0, 0)
    bar.candyBarLabel:SetJustifyH("LEFT")
    bar.candyBarLabel:ClearAllPoints()
    bar.candyBarLabel:Point("LEFT", bar, "LEFT", 4, 0)

bar.candyBarDuration:SetFont([[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\fonts\TukuiPixel.ttf]], 13, "MONOCHROMEOUTLINE")
    bar.candyBarDuration:SetShadowColor(0, 0, 0, 0)
    bar.candyBarDuration:SetJustifyH("RIGHT")
    bar.candyBarDuration:ClearAllPoints()
    bar.candyBarDuration:Point("RIGHT", bar, "RIGHT", -4, 0)

Not sure if you've done something similar, shoud be be able to work with any font.

Side note: Anachronos misses you.
    I'm using Qusewigs might stop using it just to make by bars fit my UI, Really? I didnt think anyone would notice I had left to be honest!

Here we go.

Full health, OOC, no target:
    http://s16.postimage.org/jjmtzy5n9/W...413_075702.jpg

With hostile target:
    http://s8.postimage.org/ywiitxq2d/Wo...413_075721.jpg

In combat, with procs (power auras) up:
    http://s16.postimage.org/f0alefnrp/W...413_075935.jpg
    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-03-14 at 12:45 PM.

Small update on the UI.
    Raid-SS incoming.

Things that I still need to handle somehow....Get rid of that disgusting yellow combat text that gets in the way of everything.
    No Envy, No Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    Small update on the UI.
    Raid-SS incoming.

Things that I still need to handle somehow....Get rid of that disgusting yellow combat text that gets in the way of everything.
    XCT / XCT+, both good addons and make the fugly combat text nice and tidy

1. You're basically mentioning two versions of the same addon(XCT is the base of XCT+)
    2. Addons can't interact with the 3d world, the only thing they can is turn it off(something you already can do in WOWs options under Floating Combat Text) or change the font that's being used.

I've been working on my UI for my Shammy (level 85 atm).
    And I'm wondering what you people think about the UI and what I could improve on?

puu.sh / 2hCNV.png (First post )

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    1. You're basically mentioning two versions of the same addon(XCT is the base of XCT+)
    2. Addons can't interact with the 3d world, the only thing they can is turn it off(something you already can do in WOWs options under Floating Combat Text) or change the font that's being used.
    I was only trying to help.

Thanks!
    Anyone tried MSBT? I used to have a grudge against it, but now I'm considering it.
    No Envy, No Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    Thanks!
    Anyone tried MSBT? I used to have a grudge against it, but now I'm considering it.
    I use MSBT, it is very easy and simple to use.

00:45:50]Nutty: just laugh all the time and fuck maths!
    Hunter | Death Knight | Shaman

@Rusk

I was using that HDR Bloom mod thing that was floating around ages back, makes screenshots look awesome, I can have a look for the forum thread i got it from on WoWI if you want
    Unless they changed something (or I was doing something wrong), the HDR Bloom didn't transfer onto screenshots. I remember trying the mod out and took some screenshots of the landscape; what was on the screen was not reflected in the image.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyflu View Post
    I use MSBT, it is very easy and simple to use.
    Alright cool, I'll try it.
    I think the issue I've had with it boils down to people who've displayed waaay too much info with it.
    Last edited by Crummy; 2013-03-15 at 07:32 PM.
    No Envy, No Fear