Thread: Post Your UI

  1. #8941
    Here's one with all my WA, the RF go below my AB.
    http://i.imgur.com/8eoRejS.jpg

    Any suggestions with the WA, or in general? This includes grouping any dynamically etc. (PS The ones between my UF and the ones below my Execute one are already grouped.)
    Last edited by Adsertif; 2013-03-09 at 04:11 PM.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"
    _________________________________________
    CPU: i5 2500k @3.3Ghz; GPU: MSi GTX560Ti Twin Frozr II
    RAM: 8GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance; MB: MSi Z68-G45 G3

  2. #8942
    Pandaren Monk solvexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia.
    Posts
    1,779
    Quote Originally Posted by Adsertif View Post
    Here's one with all my WA, the RF go below my AB.
    http://i.imgur.com/8eoRejS.jpg

    Any suggestions with the WA, or in general? This includes grouping any dynamically etc. (PS The ones between my UF and the ones below my Execute one are already grouped.)


    That's a lot of WeakAuras. ._.

  3. #8943
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    Its 5.2! time to design a new UI. was looking through OUF unit frame layouts and came across one i liked, believe the author said it was an old Led++ design but i love it ^^

    http://i.imgur.com/hr4Ls0x.jpg
    Now that you mention, the core is 1 of my designs. Urgh, why did I delete all my screenshots. =(



    Was better though if you want oUF ideas.

  4. #8944
    Pandaren Monk solvexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia.
    Posts
    1,779
    I've updated a ton of stuff for my UI in 5.2.
    Please check it out and let me know what you think!



    All suggestions are welcome!

  5. #8945
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,068
    Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    That's a lot of WeakAuras. ._.
    Not really

  6. #8946
    Grunt
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    19
    I made some small changes since i posted my previous UI and i think i am quite happy with the result... I will probably not change this one for quite some time. The only difference is that normally my frames are adjusted for 10 men raiding and not 25 where i tested it.


  7. #8947
    Stood in the Fire Xenlol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    I've updated a ton of stuff for my UI in 5.2.
    Please check it out and let me know what you think!



    All suggestions are welcome!
    Enjoy the hundreds of incoming questions about your skinned Windows :P

    Nice vid.

  8. #8948
    Grunt sashjke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Saint-Petesburg, Russia
    Posts
    13


    My interface, dated december 2012, based mostly on Touchymcfeel ideas. Now still working hard on improvements.
    Last edited by sashjke; 2013-03-11 at 10:42 AM.

  9. #8949
    Pandaren Monk solvexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia.
    Posts
    1,779
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenlol View Post
    Enjoy the hundreds of incoming questions about your skinned Windows :P

    Nice vid.
    Already have like 4 private messages about it and the videos been up for 10 hours. :/
    I honestly didn't know people didn't skin their windows very much. ._.

  10. #8950
    Already have like 4 private messages about it and the videos been up for 10 hours. :/
    I honestly didn't know people didn't skin their windows very much. ._.
    I get that one often enough that I made it one of the first videos in the 5.2 UI series. If it's not on curse it might as well not exist.
    A new UI series for 5.2Steal my old UILearn about WeakAuras • Nobody to raid with right now so no PVE videos.

  11. #8951
    Gone back to using this again, working really well for my new 25man guild

    Raid Combat
    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-03-11 at 06:46 AM.

  12. #8952
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Gone back to using this again, working really well for my new 25man guild

    Raid Combat
    Only the best players use a UI like this...
    One question. I switched to Weak Auras 2 days ago (I know, I'm more than behind the times) and I was wondering how you managed to get a monochrome outline on your weakauras fonts? I could only see an option for a normal outline which I don't really like

  13. #8953
    Working on another UI. I still think it's pretty bad compared to some of the UIs here =/. Anything I can improve on mainly with my WeakAuras and other areas? I haven't actually gotten around to messing with the actionbars other than changing the size and position of them, etc. Most of the WeakAuras are in a dynamic group, so it's not going to have weird gaps in it if I'm missing something lol.

    And big thanks to evn here for making me realize I can use git to actually have a working UI and a testing UI lols. Don't know why I didn't think of it sooner.

    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-03-11 at 11:21 AM.

  14. #8954
    What I use atm;

    Raid combat: imgur .com/tabkAc0

    (not allowed to link)

    Give me your best Pixil xD

  15. #8955
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Only the best players use a UI like this...
    One question. I switched to Weak Auras 2 days ago (I know, I'm more than behind the times) and I was wondering how you managed to get a monochrome outline on your weakauras fonts? I could only see an option for a normal outline which I don't really like
    I just used the ElvUI Pixel font for it and it was like that already, lemme go check my WA settings.

    Edit: Yep just the elv pixel font and it looks like that
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-03-11 at 02:50 PM.

  16. #8956
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Only the best players use a UI like this...
    One question. I switched to Weak Auras 2 days ago (I know, I'm more than behind the times) and I was wondering how you managed to get a monochrome outline on your weakauras fonts? I could only see an option for a normal outline which I don't really like
    Just replace an outline option you don't use(THICKOUTLINE anyone?)

  17. #8957
    Made a few tweaks, hp value alignment on boss frames n stuff.
    Anyone able to spot anything out of place that I need to fix - C&C is welcome too!


    Raid Combat
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-03-20 at 04:20 PM.

  18. #8958
    UUH love homepsun font.

    Imho, consolidate fonts between addons (like the auras on your target and the boss bars on the right) and make them the correct size.

    Also, castbars and damage meter bars are a couple of pixels too thin and the font doesn't look good, but personal tastes here.

  19. #8959
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    UUH love homepsun font.

    Imho, consolidate fonts between addons (like the auras on your target and the boss bars on the right) and make them the correct size.

    Also, castbars and damage meter bars are a couple of pixels too thin and the font doesn't look good, but personal tastes here.
    Assuming this was directed at me :P
    Changed the auras on my target, the bigwigs timers I cant seem to change font size without it looking awful, will have another go now that I've woken up
    Adjustment to the cast bar / dmg meter bars made

    Edit: Considering changing to non-pixel font, not sure if it would look as nice
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-03-12 at 02:51 PM.

  20. #8960
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Made a few tweaks, hp value alignment on boss frames n stuff.
    Anyone able to spot anything out of place that I need to fix - C&C is welcome too!
    is there the possibility that you upload your interface

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •