Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korallis View Post
    Thanks mate, any chance on the WTF folder too :-)
    Indeed, a WTF folder would be nice too. my UI is not even close to the same as yours^^

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    Sure, here's my interface folder -> http://www.filedropper.com/interface_3
    What resolution is that ui being used at? 2560x1440?
    Sig by Listrata

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowTitan View Post
    1920 x 1080 is what it shows on the pic he posted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowTitan View Post
    1920x1080

Quote Originally Posted by Korallis View Post
    Thanks mate, any chance on the WTF folder too :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinftw92 View Post
    Indeed, a WTF folder would be nice too. my UI is not even close to the same as yours^^
    Alright, here's the interface + WTF http://fuskbugg.se/dl/XF3hOr/World%20of%20Warcraft.rar
    I have never uploaded an UI before but i made a profile for each addon so all you should need to do is load it.
    The profile is named "all" so load it in ->

/Kgpanels config
    /Bar
    /sldt global
    /Acb (profile named halven here)
    /Chinchilla
    /Grid

Chatter and weakauras(?) is something you will need to fix yourself, also bar 3,9 and 10 are on always hidded in the visibility tab.
    Or can you simply just change the name of the server and character in the wtf?
    If you do it this way rename "Halven" to your character name.
    Last edited by mmocf4ab73a1dd; 2012-12-17 at 10:10 PM.

WTF?! I leave for a few weeks and care gets converted?! Lyn, I blame you!!!

hehe

But really...I like the new font choice but I am going to agree with the comments on the borders. The current border situation looks messy.
    Suggestion...I get that you are trying to work around the new text outline not being mono so maybe try a 2px border for the unit frames with no back shadow. That will give you the visual appearance of a thicker border like your text has now but without the fuzzy-ness that the shadow gives to the edges of the unit frames.

I really do like the font though ( but pixel fonts are still ftw Lyn :P )

Also, the portraits are horrible.

<3<3
    Ish

Deleted
    1920x1080

Alright, here's the interface + WTF http://fuskbugg.se/dl/XF3hOr/World%20of%20Warcraft.rar
    I have never uploaded an UI before but i made a profile for each addon so all you should need to do is load it.
    The profile is named "all" so load it in ->

/Kgpanels config
    /Bar
    /sldt global
    /Acb (profile named halven here)
    /Chinchilla
    /Grid

Chatter and weakauras(?) is something you will need to fix yourself, also bar 3,9 and 10 are on always hidded in the visibility tab.
    Or can you simply just change the name of the server and character in the wtf?
    If you do it this way rename "Halven" to your character name.
    Thank you kindly sir.
    much love.

DrayarrUI.

Made a few tweaks, can anyone see anything else that i need to fix?

Is it possible to upload screenshots as TGA files, quality seems a little better that way?
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2012-12-17 at 11:11 PM.

Deleted
    Nice work there. Gotta love how clean it is. 1 question tho, you are using clean thin icons pack to skin your buttons/buffs ?

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    DrayarrUI.

Made a few tweaks, can anyone see anything else that i need to fix?

Is it possible to upload screenshots as TGA files, quality seems a little better that way?
    I'll make it quick and simple because I don't have much time :P
    1. Change the floating combat text. Looks VERY out of place.
    2. Make the power bars on the raid frames the same as your unitframes maybe?
    3. Line up your boss mods with something. They're just kinda floating there :P
    4. Maybe make your boss unitframes the same width as the minimap and place above the minimap.
    5. Do you need to see your name on your own player unitframe? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    I'll make it quick and simple because I don't have much time :P
    1. Change the floating combat text. Looks VERY out of place.
    2. Make the power bars on the raid frames the same as your unitframes maybe?
    3. Line up your boss mods with something. They're just kinda floating there :P
    4. Maybe make your boss unitframes the same width as the minimap and place above the minimap.
    5. Do you need to see your name on your own player unitframe? XD
    Ugh yeah FCT suxx, just keep forgetting to turn it off.
    Usually have my damage meter above my minimap, i guess i could pop it beside and stick Boss Frames above it
    Any suggestions as to where i should stick my boss timers?

Deleted
    My new UI, in need of some criticism!

Target, castbars and bar 2 to the right that pops up in combat.

Config mode, weakauras, boss frames, focus and raid.
    Out of interest, what font are you using for your chatframes? Cheers in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Teklb View Post
    Nice work there. Gotta love how clean it is. 1 question tho, you are using clean thin icons pack to skin your buttons/buffs ?
    Uh, yes I am

Deleted
    I've never understood this CoolLine thing. How do you quickly glance at a specific spell to see how long it's left of it if it is stacked with other spells so the icons overlap? How do you realize a spell is ready if you missed it coming off cooldown on the line? I feel like CoolLine is just a tool for UI enthusiasts to make cooldown tracking look good but is useless if you want to maximize performance.
    Last edited by mmoc9f3c8526e6; 2012-12-18 at 02:52 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    I've never understood this CoolLine thing. How do you quickly glance at a specific spell to see how long it's left of it if it is stacked with other spells so the icons overlap? How do you realize a spell is ready if you missed it coming off cooldown on the line? I feel like CoolLine is just a tool for UI enthusiasts to make cooldown tracking look good but is useless if you want to maximize performance.
    I think this discussion needs it's own thread.

Updated with some font changes. I also greatly reduced what is displayed in my MSBT to just a few things (I'll get an in combat SS after reset)

**SS is large so make sure to clicky the magnifying glass to fully zoom in to proper size**

Hey boourns, what mod is that for the health bars over the training dummies? (I can't remember what it's called, unit frame or something)

Anyway, here's my UI.

Kinda cluttered.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-12-18 at 09:56 AM.

Starting my transition out of JSHB4 one step at a time. Removed the JSHB Energy Bar and I got rid of !SimplePowerBar for now.

Top is normal power bar, bottom is alternate power bar if you couldn't tell.

And if you can tell me if my debuffs are centered under my pet bar, I can't really tell with Explosive Shot being all "YO IM IN YOUR FACE BRO!" like. (Only 2 wide, grows down)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serene View Post
    Out of interest, what font are you using for your chatframes? Cheers in advance
    The font in my chat is slicker, i also use it on my tooltips and in menus.
    The other font you see in skada, grid, unitframes etc is hoogosss.

Made a few changes, new color to the power bar + weakauras and i also added borders to the wa timers.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-12-18 at 12:37 PM.

The font in my chat is slicker, i also use it on my tooltips and in menus.
    The other font you see in skada, grid, unitframes etc is hoogosss.

Made a few changes, new color to the power bar + weakauras and i also added borders to the wa timers.

<snip>
    Very nice, I Like your timers above the unit frames, abbreviated and tidy.
    Not sure if its just my eyesight, but the buffs seem to be a pixel or 2 higher than the minimap? Or do I need to put my glasses on?
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-12-18 at 12:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalVocalMix View Post
    Updated 5 man shot:

I realize now that I haven't changed the color of the boss frame.
    your UI is inspiring me, thanks for the ideas and thanks a lot for linking the wowinterface pixel border thing for stuf )

I have some more questions though

What mod are you using to track frostbomb and fingers of frost? and what are you tracking with fingers of frost? time before it expires?
    what texture are you using for statusbars?

thanks !

Edit: I see it now, it's the frostbomb checks the time till detonation where FoF checks the stack? what mod is that? looks nice !
    Last edited by mmoc093ccd014a; 2012-12-18 at 02:43 PM.