just look in the bar settings

---------- Post added 2013-05-04 at 10:01 PM ----------

this is bartender lol
    just look in the bar settings
    whats it called?

Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    whats it called?
    Download Bartender > Log in
    Type /bartender , Then go to Bar #(1,2,3) > Visibility > Always Hide/Fade Out
    No Envy, No Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    I made it all by myself from scratch!
    Any chance I might be able to DL it after its all finished? It's really nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Xintic View Post
    I am also thinking of something to replace omen with (the empty box on the left of Skada) I feel it's quite redundant as threat isn't any issue anymore, but it's just there atm to fill up the space to make it as wide as my chat :P
    Do a second Skada Window perhaps?

how do you guys even go about making your own UI? I downloaded a bunch of add ons earlier to give it a go but it was such a nightmare to set up. I couldn't get the same theme across all of the separate add ons and it ended up looking really crappy. In the end I just gave up and went back to RealUI because it's already there for you.

This is how it looks right now, also like I said, I was fixing around with WeakAuras at the time and I had also just installed CleanIcons as well so I was messing around with scaling on the auras. The reason for having my actionbars showing, *shrug* I just like it. I respec a lot and I havent found an efficient way of switching around on my bars yet. I am also thinking of something to replace omen with (the empty box on the left of Skada) I feel it's quite redundant as threat isn't any issue anymore, but it's just there atm to fill up the space to make it as wide as my chat :P

What I still have left to do is fix fight specific WA, like boss abilities and buffs/debuffs and such.
    Ever thought of disabling power on your Unitframe (Player) since your rage bar is grouped together with your Weakauras?

That's what I've done :P

Quote Originally Posted by crazypearce View Post
    how do you guys even go about making your own UI? I downloaded a bunch of add ons earlier to give it a go but it was such a nightmare to set up. I couldn't get the same theme across all of the separate add ons and it ended up looking really crappy. In the end I just gave up and went back to RealUI because it's already there for you.
    Time and effort really
    Some experience as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Time and effort really
    Some experience as well.
    + Creativity

very much a WIP, still need to fix around with weakauras
    Skullflower modified?

The problem being most authors have their own approach, their own ideas as to the styling or interface for their addon.
    Very few unless by the same author, and often not in that case also will share much in the way of consistency or at least the ability to make them look consistent.
    If you can remove much of the distinctiveness from an addon, then something like kgPanels or Masque can offer a consistent border or icon across suitable addons.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    Skullflower modified?
    It is not.

Ah. Looked like it to me =/. Was going to try and recreate it if it was lol.

I need to stop changing my UI every other day it gets annoying re-setting up weakauras, etc to fit with it.

Honestly, I think we all follow this thread to see Joyful's latest avatar/sigs and then install RealUI (or other high-quality package). The screenshots are just there to keep the thread alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Daagar View Post
    Honestly, I think we all follow this thread to see Joyful's latest avatar/sigs and then install RealUI (or other high-quality package). The screenshots are just there to keep the thread alive.
    Hahha

Still working with this layout, I think it's really starting to get places now, and it's mostly just small stuff I need to sort out (atleast that I can see, maybe you guys have more ideas?)

I've added
    - Rep/exp bar
    - New Alternate power bar ( not shown in these pictures)
    - Teksloot

Thought I'd post screenshot from another point of view than my warrior, so priest it is!

Things I need to sort out:
    - Skin icon border for Teksloot
    - Add a monochrome outline to dbm bars (ripped from Care's UI <3)
    - Anything else, that I don't see? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    Still working with this layout, I think it's really starting to get places now, and it's mostly just small stuff I need to sort out (atleast that I can see, maybe you guys have more ideas?)

I've added
    - Rep/exp bar
    - Teksloot

Thought I'd post screenshot from another point of view than my warrior, so priest it is!

Not sure if this have been brought up before, but the damage meter seems very compact, bit too compact =/

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Not sure if this have been brought up before, but the damage meter seems very compact, bit too compact =/
    That's a good point, my idea with the dmg meter was that I didn't want it to steal too much attention, so I decided to make it quite small, but I can see how it might be better for the overall look to maybe make it a bit less compact.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post

I've added
    - Rep/exp bar
    - Teksloot

Personally I would put the names inside the frames and anchor the powerbars to the bottom

Ok, so I grabbed a few more screenies tonight from the raid. I got my weakaura's figured out and added them. The first SS is an OOC pic from the raid, and the 2nd one is in combat during trash. The only difference b/w trash and a boss is my DBM which shows up right next to my dmg meter in the top left. Big fan of minimalistic UI's, so thats the route I'm going.

http://imageshack.us/a/img197/8125/icraidsetting.jpg

Anyones thoughts or suggestions on what else could be done or changed let me know!
    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-05-06 at 05:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lydude View Post
    Absolutely beautiful UI. It's so clean and it's obvious that you put a lot of time and effort into it. I'm guessing you're using kgPanels for all the nifty borders and stuff?
    thnx and yes, kgpanels is what is to blame for all the borders

I cleaned up the nameplates so they match the rest of the Ui, still working on the buffbar color scheme :\

<3
    Ish