Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    Stuf Unit Frames

Here is an ooc shot with the new quest log

Absolutely beautiful UI. It's so clean and it's obvious that you put a lot of time and effort into it. I'm guessing you're using kgPanels for all the nifty borders and stuff?

Waiting to post links still!!! [COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2013-05-04 at 01:29 AM ----------

OOC

IC

Got the basic layout from a warlock UI several pages back and kinda set mine up similiar to his. Just need to setup a few weakaura's and I'll be good. Also I will post a raid SS as soon as I can.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-05-04 at 06:43 AM.

Grunt

I haven't yet figured out a way to resize (or even remove) the Elvui weapon enchant buff icon (under the minimap) to match the rest, so i can place it right between the minimap and the buffs frame, and this is what actually bothers me... Any suggestions are welcome. I really do not want to install any more addons (such as Buffalo3 etc) just to get rid of this but i may have to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Xintic View Post
    very much a WIP, still need to fix around with weakauras
    I am an extreme minimalist so this may just be me but why do you have all of your actionbars shown? You have every ability bound and dont need to be showing many of the abilities.

Also you rage bar is not lined up with the 2 outside auras and my OCD is killing me lol.

Great start.

There was some addon/plugin for Bartender in which your buttons would only appear when mouse overed or ability used on keybind. So basically your bars where hidden when you werent in combat. Anyone know this addon? =)

Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    There was some addon/plugin for Bartender in which your buttons would only appear when mouse overed or ability used on keybind. So basically your bars where hidden when you werent in combat. Anyone know this addon? =)
    this is bartender lol
    just look in the bar settings

---------- Post added 2013-05-04 at 10:01 PM ----------

this is bartender lol

Quote Originally Posted by pitschi View Post
    this is bartender lol

---------- Post added 2013-05-04 at 10:01 PM ----------

this is bartender lol
    whats it called?

whats it called?
    Download Bartender > Log in
    Type /bartender , Then go to Bar #(1,2,3) > Visibility > Always Hide/Fade Out
    No Envy, No Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    I made it all by myself from scratch!
    Any chance I might be able to DL it after its all finished? It's really nice!

I am also thinking of something to replace omen with (the empty box on the left of Skada) I feel it's quite redundant as threat isn't any issue anymore, but it's just there atm to fill up the space to make it as wide as my chat :P
    Do a second Skada Window perhaps?

how do you guys even go about making your own UI? I downloaded a bunch of add ons earlier to give it a go but it was such a nightmare to set up. I couldn't get the same theme across all of the separate add ons and it ended up looking really crappy. In the end I just gave up and went back to RealUI because it's already there for you.

This is how it looks right now, also like I said, I was fixing around with WeakAuras at the time and I had also just installed CleanIcons as well so I was messing around with scaling on the auras. The reason for having my actionbars showing, *shrug* I just like it. I respec a lot and I havent found an efficient way of switching around on my bars yet. I am also thinking of something to replace omen with (the empty box on the left of Skada) I feel it's quite redundant as threat isn't any issue anymore, but it's just there atm to fill up the space to make it as wide as my chat :P

What I still have left to do is fix fight specific WA, like boss abilities and buffs/debuffs and such.
    Ever thought of disabling power on your Unitframe (Player) since your rage bar is grouped together with your Weakauras?

That's what I've done :P

Quote Originally Posted by crazypearce View Post
    how do you guys even go about making your own UI? I downloaded a bunch of add ons earlier to give it a go but it was such a nightmare to set up. I couldn't get the same theme across all of the separate add ons and it ended up looking really crappy. In the end I just gave up and went back to RealUI because it's already there for you.
    Time and effort really
    Some experience as well.

00:45:50]Nutty: just laugh all the time and fuck maths!
    Hunter | Death Knight | Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Time and effort really
    Some experience as well.
    + Creativity

very much a WIP, still need to fix around with weakauras
    Skullflower modified?

The problem being most authors have their own approach, their own ideas as to the styling or interface for their addon.
    Very few unless by the same author, and often not in that case also will share much in the way of consistency or at least the ability to make them look consistent.
    If you can remove much of the distinctiveness from an addon, then something like kgPanels or Masque can offer a consistent border or icon across suitable addons.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    Skullflower modified?
    It is not.

Ah. Looked like it to me =/. Was going to try and recreate it if it was lol.

I need to stop changing my UI every other day it gets annoying re-setting up weakauras, etc to fit with it.

Honestly, I think we all follow this thread to see Joyful's latest avatar/sigs and then install RealUI (or other high-quality package). The screenshots are just there to keep the thread alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Daagar View Post
    Honestly, I think we all follow this thread to see Joyful's latest avatar/sigs and then install RealUI (or other high-quality package). The screenshots are just there to keep the thread alive.
    Hahha

00:45:50]Nutty: just laugh all the time and fuck maths!
    Hunter | Death Knight | Shaman