Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    Disabling the slider will have a similar effect, yes. As for multisampling, the UI gets included. Not quite as simple as "it's not the actual 3D world so it doesn't", though I wish it were It's generally fine on frames that are set to exact X, Y positions, but on other frames you'll get blurriness.

Left = 8x MultiSample, Right = 1x MultiSample
    Those menus, I like. Are the other Panes like that, say character, professions, spell book etc?

If so any chance you could provide a link to the addon?

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Very nice. The highlight on you buttons is ugly though. I wish suicidalkatt would've put a little bit more effort into making his Masque-skin fit his icons. Also, can I convince you to check out SorhaQuestLog?
    I'm pretty sure that's the button highlight from Raven.

. The Artist also known as Epiphany .

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Very nice. The highlight on you buttons is ugly though. I wish suicidalkatt would've put a little bit more effort into making his Masque-skin fit his icons. Also, can I convince you to check out SorhaQuestLog?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellabella View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's the button highlight from Raven.
    The flash on the button is indeed not from the button skin, it is either from raven or omnicc, I forget which one off the top of my head. I like the shiny sparkles when I am playing I just happen to screen cap the Ui whenever the flashes are going off on the actionbars lol

I def will check out that questlog addon though! thnx <3

Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
    Those menus, I like. Are the other Panes like that, say character, professions, spell book etc?

I would guess that is Skinner(that even working still ?)/MiirGUI, or one of the TukUI/ElvUI edits.
    Initially thought it could be aurora, but it doesnt look like mine does in-game using that.

The panels are most likely Aurora, since that is what Nib is running in his UI. He has probably done some personal tweaks to it though since it differs quite a bit from the original

Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post

It's mostly just Aurora with some personal touches.

---------- Post added 2013-05-04 at 05:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    Nah, I've recreated everything by myself using StuF :P
    And impressive, and very nice looking feat

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    Working on nameplates and I def like the buff bars better with some color variation!

What unitframes are you using?

Been playing some more with the UI, fixing some small things and trying a new location for Minimap, fixing raid frames and also fixed placement and font for Watchframe.

Did some LFR earlier to hopefully give a bit better overview of the UI

LFR Raid:

Last edited by Speedtrax; 2013-05-03 at 11:36 PM.

Think it's Headline
    Headline doesn't seem to be working. Downloaded it from wowinterface but it doesn't wanna load :\

Been playing some more with the UI, fixing some small things and trying a new location for Minimap, fixing raid frames and also fixed placement and font for Watchframe.

LFR Raid:

[snip]
    In my opinion, if you're going to tailor your UI's look that much (and it is lovely) you should also reskin the alternate power bar to match. I'd recommend Simple Power Bar.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

LFR Raid:

snip
    What addon removes the border from the LFG icon?

Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    Still working on getting it just right! Can I please get some feedback?
    I love it! Especially the way the traps and pet bar is set up, and the talents that branch off to the side a little. Is this ElvUI or something?

Quote Originally Posted by lydude View Post
    Headline doesn't seem to be working. Downloaded it from wowinterface but it doesn't wanna load :\
    http://code.google.com/p/headline-mo...7.rar&can=2&q=

Quote Originally Posted by Clarisan View Post
    What unitframes are you using?
    Stuf Unit Frames

Here is an ooc shot with the new quest log

Stuf Unit Frames

Really liking this - those unitframes are excellent. Any reason you don't skin your actionbar buttons to match everything else? They look... naked without the spiffy border that is on everything else. If you just haven't gotten that far yet, then... there ya go

Stuf Unit Frames

Ish please upload this or provide a download link. I will pay you all ze moniez. pweaseeeee. I pmd youuu

Quote Originally Posted by Eachop View Post
    I love it! Especially the way the traps and pet bar is set up, and the talents that branch off to the side a little. Is this ElvUI or something?
    I made it all by myself from scratch!

Stuf Unit Frames

Absolutely beautiful UI. It's so clean and it's obvious that you put a lot of time and effort into it. I'm guessing you're using kgPanels for all the nifty borders and stuff?

Waiting to post links still!!! [COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2013-05-04 at 01:29 AM ----------

OOC

IC

Got the basic layout from a warlock UI several pages back and kinda set mine up similiar to his. Just need to setup a few weakaura's and I'll be good. Also I will post a raid SS as soon as I can.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-05-04 at 06:43 AM.

Grunt

I haven't yet figured out a way to resize (or even remove) the Elvui weapon enchant buff icon (under the minimap) to match the rest, so i can place it right between the minimap and the buffs frame, and this is what actually bothers me... Any suggestions are welcome. I really do not want to install any more addons (such as Buffalo3 etc) just to get rid of this but i may have to do so.