Thread: Post Your UI

Still working with this layout, I think it's really starting to get places now, and it's mostly just small stuff I need to sort out (atleast that I can see, maybe you guys have more ideas?)

I've added
    - Rep/exp bar
    - New Alternate power bar ( not shown in these pictures)
    - Teksloot

Thought I'd post screenshot from another point of view than my warrior, so priest it is!

Things I need to sort out:
    - Skin icon border for Teksloot
    - Add a monochrome outline to dbm bars (ripped from Care's UI <3)
    - Anything else, that I don't see? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    Still working with this layout, I think it's really starting to get places now, and it's mostly just small stuff I need to sort out (atleast that I can see, maybe you guys have more ideas?)

I've added
    - Rep/exp bar
    - Teksloot

Thought I'd post screenshot from another point of view than my warrior, so priest it is!

Not sure if this have been brought up before, but the damage meter seems very compact, bit too compact =/

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Not sure if this have been brought up before, but the damage meter seems very compact, bit too compact =/
    That's a good point, my idea with the dmg meter was that I didn't want it to steal too much attention, so I decided to make it quite small, but I can see how it might be better for the overall look to maybe make it a bit less compact.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post

I've added
    - Rep/exp bar
    - Teksloot

Personally I would put the names inside the frames and anchor the powerbars to the bottom

Ok, so I grabbed a few more screenies tonight from the raid. I got my weakaura's figured out and added them. The first SS is an OOC pic from the raid, and the 2nd one is in combat during trash. The only difference b/w trash and a boss is my DBM which shows up right next to my dmg meter in the top left. Big fan of minimalistic UI's, so thats the route I'm going.

http://imageshack.us/a/img197/8125/icraidsetting.jpg

Anyones thoughts or suggestions on what else could be done or changed let me know!
    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-05-06 at 05:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lydude View Post
    Absolutely beautiful UI. It's so clean and it's obvious that you put a lot of time and effort into it. I'm guessing you're using kgPanels for all the nifty borders and stuff?
    thnx and yes, kgpanels is what is to blame for all the borders

I cleaned up the nameplates so they match the rest of the Ui, still working on the buffbar color scheme :\

<3
    Ish

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post

I cleaned up the nameplates so they match the rest of the Ui, still working on the buffbar color scheme :\

<3
    Ish
    Very nice mate, gj!
    Did you do the borders the same way you taught me? 3 x panels with diefferent stratas that is?
    If so, out of curiosity i must ask, how many panels are there for the combopoints bar?

Quote Originally Posted by cupofcheese View Post
    Ok, so I grabbed a few more screenies tonight from the raid. I got my weakaura's figured out and added them. The first SS is an OOC pic from the raid, and the 2nd one is in combat during trash. The only difference b/w trash and a boss is my DBM which shows up right next to my dmg meter in the top left. Big fan of minimalistic UI's, so thats the route I'm going.

http://imageshack.us/a/img197/8125/icraidsetting.jpg

Anyones thoughts or suggestions on what else could be done or changed let me know!
    No idea how you can see your health and your target's health. The very bottom of the screen and using 2 shades of black for current and missing health? Pretty sure you know your own name too.

yt com/watch?v=0CAeOQvEDjw

Inspired on Emery's UI I decided to make something like that.

(I cant post links yet.)

looking forward for some criticism

<3
    Ish
    Wow, that is very sexy. I'd really dig using those nameplates.

Does anyone know a good simplistic name plates addon? Tidy plates for me atm is acting really strange, its using like 10mb of addon memory which is very strange because as I recall it only used to use like a 10th of that. Basically aslong as the addon functions like tidy plates, i.e shows my dots, a nice clean name plate bar that also the colour represents different classes (light blue = mage, yellow = rogue etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Damage meter is most important meter

<3
    Ish
    Please say this will be available soon??? I keep checking this thread and wowi everyday for ishtara ui update and release.
    Great looking ui.

Sphex

Very nice Cupofcheese - what raid panels are those? Also are your raid frames part of an addon that handles party (out of raid) panels also?

** WoW (Aggramar - The Committed) **
    Signature by Yoni

High Overlord
    http://2.ii.gl/iEE89b.png

Ignore the Vengeance bar, it's there for prot, but sadly does not disappear for fury
    Armory
    Haste only feels good to classes that truly benefit from it though. Can it be +Amp instead? Anything else really.
    "Classes that truly benefit from Haste" means... Everyone except Warriors. (And we're going to fix that.)

<3
    Ish
    Would it be possible to get a list of your addons? +1

Quote Originally Posted by Jon1o1 View Post
    Does anyone know a good simplistic name plates addon? Tidy plates for me atm is acting really strange, its using like 10mb of addon memory which is very strange because as I recall it only used to use like a 10th of that. Basically aslong as the addon functions like tidy plates, i.e shows my dots, a nice clean name plate bar that also the colour represents different classes (light blue = mage, yellow = rogue etc.)
    Tiptac is what you want

Quote Originally Posted by Allacess View Post

Ignore the Vengeance bar, it's there for prot, but sadly does not disappear for fury
    Trigger > Load on talent spec.

Mine posting the weakaura for that vengeance bar?
    Internet Sucks at New House so no more live streaming/video uploading

Quote Originally Posted by Allacess View Post

Nice look to the UI - simplistic but far from boring. What do your player, party and raid frames look like?

** WoW (Aggramar - The Committed) **
    Signature by Yoni

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    Trigger > Load on talent spec.

Mine posting the weakaura for that vengeance bar?
    It's not made from WeakAuaras, I think it's InfVengeance (made by some guy in method). However it's quite simple to recreate a vengeance bar with weakauras if you're already using it for something else.