Thread: Post Your UI

At ease

Raid environment

Tell me what you think

Quote Originally Posted by Emery View Post
    - Ignore the actual UI. I'm working on a new custom Unitframe, would like some feedback.
    - The number next to the health frame is the percentage health.

Love your unit frames, especially the player health bar, mana bar, and ember bar. What are you using for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowz View Post
    Hopefully this one will work for you instead?

I uploaded the video to two different accounts so we'll see.

http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/z...ps68788b74.jpg

http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/z...ps1711d60a.jpg

http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/z...psa0555651.jpg

Hope you guys still enjoy.
    Looks really nice.
    I've been looking for a new Ui for my warlock. Any chance of a downlaod?

this is the UI i use right now, wish i had a picture without the bg score but im on a 48hr bar right now, will post one if people kinda like it :P
    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-05-16 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post

this is the UI i use right now, wish i had a picture without the bg score but im on a 48hr bar right now, will post one if people kinda like it :P

Is that the default Blizzard Raid group frames you're using Stanis or something else?

** WoW (Aggramar - The Committed) **
    Signature by Yoni

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Is that the default Blizzard Raid group frames you're using Stanis or something else?
    yes, i just unchecked the borders, class colors, and mana/energy.
    its surprising how good the blizz ui is if you just make simple tweaks :P

Awesome, thanks. I tried screwing around with the options for just a few the other night but was so damn tired from the school year (I work in an elementary school) that my brain was fried.

** WoW (Aggramar - The Committed) **
    Signature by Yoni

Quote Originally Posted by zenyatta View Post
    http://i41.tinypic.com/34r827d.jpg
    http://i40.tinypic.com/33c20kg.jpg
    http://i44.tinypic.com/25ri886.jpg

Survival; Dire Beast and Fervor don’t appear. Why? Because I’m using Thrill of the Hunt, as Surv is my AoE heavy spec. It is not used on fights that are add free or light in adds.
    Beast Mastery; Pretty straight forward. I have 2 Spirit Mend macros, one for me and one for my focus target (which is usually a tank).
    Combat; MikScrollingBattleText. Must have. The default damage text tells you 150,000 crit, but not what DID that crit. The combat log flies by so fast I can’t read it. MSBT puts an icon there so I know what’s critting and for how much. The notice at the bottom may seem redundant, but every once in a great while I'll miss a CD line on NeedToKnow epiring, and the click of the notice will reinforce it.

Neither have Stampede listed, because it has such a long CD that by the time it’s down to 10 sec, I’m watching it ready to hit it. Explosive Shot and Kill Command are omitted because… 6 seconds? I think I can track that just fine. Serpent Sting is actually a target debuff timer, so I know if I get careless and it falls off.

All my toons are similarly set up, UI is the same with relevant CDs being tracked (Riptide, Swiftmend, Divine Givememana, Rupture, etc). As shown, the bars, when not in edit mode, are not visible unless they’ve been triggered (i.e. I’ve activated Bestial Wrath).
    What is he using to track his cooldowns? I like the look of it, any help is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ZealousSpartan View Post
    What is he using to track his cooldowns? I like the look of it, any help is appreciated.
    NeedToKnow

Does anyone happen to know what the addon is in the upper left?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSl9Qe-xcZA

Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raizenyokai View Post
    Always been a fan of Lyn's Guild Wars 2 UI, So I decide to play around with the textures and such. I have no interest in releasing this, but I have to say, it was pretty fun messing around with things. Everything has been skinned. Raidframes and tooltips and possibly the Aurora frames.

Screen: http://u.cubeupload.com/Vxt1337/WoWS...t051013235.png

Edit: Haven't skinned the Nameplates yet either.
    The unit-frames feel a little dark. Perhaps using class colors might brighten them up a little bit?

Also the top left corner of your borders; that little tid bit that sticks upwards annoys the hell outta me! You need to tone it down!
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast WoW
    Youtube Some old UIs care#2582
    Stream (WoW most evenings now) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) EU-Horde

Looking for last minute adjustments/tweaking for uploading. Yell at me with anything that looks off. xD
    Last edited by Jeremypwnz; 2013-05-18 at 09:40 AM.
    Omnipotent WCL || Omnipotent Site - Support our streams! || Worst Btag Ever: Slenderman#1355 || Temporarily retired from raiding. Soon™.

Pit Lord
    there's one extra "g" in the "jpg" Jeremy
    CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K @ 4.8GHz
    Motherboard: Asus P8Z68 Deluxe
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2x4GB 1600Mhz
    VGA: XFX Radeon HD 6990
    Drive: 1 x OCZ Vertex 3 240Gb + 1 x WD Caviar Black 1TB
    PSU: Corsair AX850W Case: Cooler Master HAF X CPU Heatsink: Noctua NH-D14

Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post

Looking for last minute adjustments/tweaking for uploading. Yell at me with anything that looks off. xD
    The DPS meter font, and the font in the center of the screen displaying "8-10" needs to have the font shadow removed. Your buffs in the top right have it too, or they have a thick outline instead of a thin outline. (:

I'd probably make the DPS meter bars thicker too, similar to the health bar and boss timers perhaps.
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast WoW
    Youtube Some old UIs care#2582
    Stream (WoW most evenings now) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) EU-Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Felonidas View Post
    At ease
    i.imgur.com/l2r7PXX.jpg

Raid environment
    i.imgur.com/rP44AzE.jpg

Tell me what you think
    Not a bad ui. What is that white/gray bar under your cast bar on the raid screenshot?

As my personal preference I would probably adjust a little. Copies of some buffs/debuffs would always bug me . I think, i can also spot about 3 different fonts on the ui, that would bother me, too. Some things are overlapping - ex. what seems to be your orb tracker is on top of that conduit energy bar.

Very sorry, can't post images, yet.

Last edited by Deemaxm; 2013-05-18 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    The DPS meter font, and the font in the center of the screen displaying "8-10" needs to have the font shadow removed. Your buffs in the top right have it too, or they have a thick outline instead of a thin outline. (:

I'd probably make the DPS meter bars thicker too, similar to the health bar and boss timers perhaps.
    Also, stop photoshopping the dps meter and removing the warlocks and/or replacing them with hunters. I kid, mostly. Possibly consider a kgPanel border of some sort to the chat frame? I would agree with the shadow removal suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by kilkiboy View Post
    Not a bad ui. What is that white/gray bar under your cast bar on the raid screenshot?

As my personal preference I would probably adjust a little. Copies of some buffs/debuffs would always bug me . I think, i can also spot about 3 different fonts on the ui, that would bother me, too. Some things are overlapping - ex. what seems to be your orb tracker is on top of that conduit energy bar.

Very sorry, can't post images, yet.
    I think the grey/white bar is his castbar, casting mind flay and showing ticks. The red bar is his Mind Blast cooldown bar

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post

Not sure how much I can do about buffs in the top right. And I can't seem to find anything with font shadows.

"b.duration:SetFont(cfg.duration.font, cfg.duration.size, "THINOUTLINE")"

The font in the center of my screen is RangeDisplay and there's either no outline or normal Outline in the options.. It looks super transparent without an outline.

Currently making changes to DPS meter font. Screeny soonish.
    Last edited by Jeremypwnz; 2013-05-19 at 12:40 AM.
    Omnipotent WCL || Omnipotent Site - Support our streams! || Worst Btag Ever: Slenderman#1355 || Temporarily retired from raiding. Soon™.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    Not sure how much I can do about buffs in the top right. And I can't seem to find anything with font shadows.

"b.duration:SetFont(cfg.duration.font, cfg.duration.size, "THINOUTLINE")"
    The default font settings is to have font shadow, which is why the shadow is there with no mention in the code. Add this line and it should be gone:
    b.duration:SetShadowOffset(0, 0)