Thread: Post Your UI

  1. #10161
    i like it so much very tidy and clean .. nice job Manzyde

  2. #10162

  3. #10163
    Blademaster Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhodes isl. Greece
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    @manzyde - Thats Sheshtak yes?
    Yep Drayarr, i can confirm that this is ShestakUI. I ve been using this for ages.
    @Manzyde. You can also have the icons on minimap matching the UI theme by finding the option in the ingame configuration of the ShestakUI. It will make them square and more sexy

  4. #10164
    Quote Originally Posted by Divider View Post
    Yep Drayarr, i can confirm that this is ShestakUI. I ve been using this for ages.
    @Manzyde. You can also have the icons on minimap matching the UI theme by finding the option in the ingame configuration of the ShestakUI. It will make them square and more sexy
    Hmm, not seen ShestakUI for a while, might have to give it a whirl on my leveling alts just to see whats its like, love testing UI's to keep me busy

  5. #10165
    Mechagnome MayronEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    583
    Changed a lot of things with my UI (MayronUI) such as the buff's, grid frames, added support for a skinned Raid Manager frame, added a Pet action bar with its unit frame and edited my Setup addon. Hope you guys like it, let me know what I could possibly improve on. Here is what it currently looks like:

    1. Out of Combat:
    2. Out of Combat 25 Player Raid as DPS:
    3. In Combat 25 Player Raid as Healer:



    Improvements on my Setup addon:
    UI Scale Dialogue Box - Bonus Features Window


    EDIT: I think I may try to align things around the edges of the UI a bit better to match and possibly alter the Minimap a little. Also the Recount Frame now has been aligned better which is not showing on these screenshots.

  6. #10166
    sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/s526x296/971523_676442165703976_2115619687_n.jpg
    Warlock UI

  7. #10167
    Quote Originally Posted by Narsanill View Post
    Warlock UI
    Might want to check that link, looks to be a large thumbnail rather than the actual image.
    Can see EventHorizon, Recount, Dominos/Bartender, DBM/Bigwigs, SexyMap.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2013-07-20 at 06:43 AM.

  8. #10168
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtusk View Post
    Newest version of Affiniti's UI, with some changes I made, including better resto shaman buff tracking on Vuhdo.

    Very clean UI; looks great!

    On the left hand side is a vertical bar that has all class icons on it. What is it and how do you turn it off on affinitii's ui?

    Note: it is on page 304, post #6076 (I cannot post an image since I am new).
    Last edited by Naudee; 2013-07-20 at 06:20 PM.

  9. #10169
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Might want to check that link, looks to be a large thumbnail rather than the actual image.
    Can see EventHorizon, Recount, Dominos/Bartender, DBM/Bigwigs, SexyMap.
    super sorry bout that, sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1074396_676442165703976_2115619687_o.jpg

  10. #10170
    Used Weakauras to build my own target and player icons
    Used Pittbull to build and edit my own target and player interface.
    Prat for chat.
    Bartender for bars.


    http://imgur.com/ycsL7KW

  11. #10171




    It feels too cluttered though to me and I kinda need the information that's being displayed. And anyone know why my elusive brew bar isn't working? I want the bar above the tiger power bar to be brown color and only appear when elusive brew is stacking, but when I use it there's an icon that comes up showing I'm using it.

    Elusive Brew Bar:

    dGdBdaGErjEjGIDPuSnOOzcOQ5crnBQ6MIs6BcPDsL9s2Te7hQ8tiPHjLFlyOqHbdLgUqCqPIoMkUTu1cHWHfzXsQL RQhkv4PuESsEoO)cutfLMSknDfxes5Qak9maUUqTrLsNhfTzjz7IItJQLPu9zu47qQoju10aYOfLA8sLUeGk3csCnr 19GiDzKXbr8AazDeRmUm8LH(Q0Iqg)kuGiNQ5E(WeCFOaeyYhd5zOKNKbLD2aAt0nNMSEzxzxXkRlQvvqAKdZnNgG8 toM75ekTwUmMOwvbProu23JkRo8x67i4dVyL7ixtUD5AYbqUMgzxomIpXKL6oapvnYaoOS55myqVyLvs9e4qe6tt4L HuKkdgH8E8xzNtoGgsKfdjWLupjeYIHeyyeY7XFfczLupbfRChzO5JH8meoSiEcDnYQI9E4kvecnYQtFhbF4fRChTn pAE0CqaA5aAaA5hmvfk5aKBxU2gqYbqBJ2WeeOOTwdq0dsaTdsvOKNRrwKpW4jieJNwCipuK7iZhsxXklgsGx(eeke Y(GNeRS(y)WfRgnYIHe4vOVoncHSLpbHIvgKxy4jzzfvhWOrJS60cO7hI0rWhEXk3rUMC7Y1KdGCnnYYM4mYEKBVjR e3Z(CgmOhk3rwD4V0leYEIbpuyzgHKLI)uD6Lvh(l9gplKChzWjTacUnugzDUw8lvMKhhwmEcYVuzXu2qDN4NKHMpd WIhhwx47Lnu3zBOmY6CT4xQmjpoSy8eKFPYIPS6WFPh1QkinYTlJFLHMpgYZq4WI4j0XH1M0ciOSH3t)2qzK15AXVu zsECyX4ji)sLftzOZVt2YD2BYQd)LE8finYDKnu3X4zHK7asgFfkQwJSKyLHMpgYZq4WI4j0LHVm0xLweY4xHce5un 3ZhMG7dfGat(yipdL8KgzzK7aQ10ib
    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-07-21 at 09:29 PM.
    Internet Sucks at New House so no more live streaming/video uploading

  12. #10172
    Quote Originally Posted by Naudee View Post
    Very clean UI; looks great!

    On the left hand side is a vertical bar that has all class icons on it. What is it and how do you turn it off on affinitii's ui?

    Note: it is on page 304, post #6076 (I cannot post an image since I am new).
    Looks like ElvUI_RaidCooldowns

  13. #10173
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Looks like
    Thanks. I am trying to figure out how to disable it when not in raid.

  14. #10174
    Grunt Harant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    12
    Looks like everyone using ELVUi these days. Unfortunately i cant upload mine yet :x
    Last edited by Harant; 2013-07-21 at 10:49 AM.

  15. #10175
    Quote Originally Posted by Harant View Post
    Looks like everyone using ELVUi these days. Unfortunately i cant upload mine yet :x
    I am trying to get away from Elv Ui in the event they stop updating it. I have been building a new UI that has the look and feel of Elv, but just with different addons. Not finished yet, but once it done I'll post it.

  16. #10176
    Mechagnome MayronEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by Harant View Post
    Looks like everyone using ELVUi these days. Unfortunately i cant upload mine yet :x
    It has been that way for a long time unfortunately. I personally find it very dull and uninspiring which is why I do not like to use it. A guild tried to force me to use it once and hated it. I know it is good however. Everyone seems to only be commenting on ElvUI images as each time I show mine and ask for feedback I get no replies

  17. #10177
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharrax View Post
    It has been that way for a long time unfortunately. I personally find it very dull and uninspiring which is why I do not like to use it. A guild tried to force me to use it once and hated it. I know it is good however. Everyone seems to only be commenting on ElvUI images as each time I show mine and ask for feedback I get no replies
    I think the popularity and simplicity of ElvUI has taken away a lot from the creativity of the UI community, a lot people just don't care enough anymore when they can easily install a working UI and just tweak it a little personal preference.

    Regarding your UI, I like it a lot. It's very creative and stylish although it doesn't quite fit my taste as I don't like UIs with custom art on it. Going in a good direction though!

  18. #10178
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharrax View Post
    It has been that way for a long time unfortunately. I personally find it very dull and uninspiring which is why I do not like to use it. A guild tried to force me to use it once and hated it. I know it is good however. Everyone seems to only be commenting on ElvUI images as each time I show mine and ask for feedback I get no replies
    I love your ui. the only reason i dont use it myself is i really don't like the unit frames.
    the whole ui is kinda futuristic. custom art work the sldt placement is all Fantastic 10/10 but the unit frames look really generic. as if you put so much effort into everything else and kinda gave up when it came to the unit frames.
    thats the only thing stopping me using it.
    sorry if i offend you but thats my 2 cents.

  19. #10179
    Quote Originally Posted by Korallis View Post
    I love your ui. the only reason i dont use it myself is i really don't like the unit frames.
    the whole ui is kinda futuristic. custom art work the sldt placement is all Fantastic 10/10 but the unit frames look really generic. as if you put so much effort into everything else and kinda gave up when it came to the unit frames.
    thats the only thing stopping me using it.
    sorry if i offend you but thats my 2 cents.
    I don't think feedback, even if it isn't entirely positive, should ever be considered as an insult.

  20. #10180
    Mechagnome MayronEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by Korallis View Post
    I love your ui. the only reason i dont use it myself is i really don't like the unit frames.
    the whole ui is kinda futuristic. custom art work the sldt placement is all Fantastic 10/10 but the unit frames look really generic. as if you put so much effort into everything else and kinda gave up when it came to the unit frames.
    thats the only thing stopping me using it.
    sorry if i offend you but thats my 2 cents.
    No offence at all! That was nice feedback and happy to hear it Yes I did try to go for a clean and futuristic feel but for the unit frames I decided to keep them simplistic only because Shadowed Unit Frames seems to be hard to adjust to make them look "special" or unique. SUF can do a better job but in order for my UI to work I need to use profiles which SUF does not have.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Inval1d View Post
    I think the popularity and simplicity of ElvUI has taken away a lot from the creativity of the UI community, a lot people just don't care enough anymore when they can easily install a working UI and just tweak it a little personal preference.

    Regarding your UI, I like it a lot. It's very creative and stylish although it doesn't quite fit my taste as I don't like UIs with custom art on it. Going in a good direction though!
    Thank you very much and I completely understand. It is impossible to make a UI that suits every ones taste. I agree that sadly ElvUI has taken a lot of the creativity away from the community which is why I wanted to stay far away from the sleek black look that ElvUI has and try to create my own. I may experiment a bit with a new style and try to really change the looks of the Unit frames to match the UI better.

    Also I have seen your UI before and really love the positioning of the Unit frames while maintaining a well positioned, clean UI. The KgPanels are stylish and action bars with the mini-map is something I have always wanted to try. Keep up the good work!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •