Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by ZealousSpartan View Post
    What unit frames are those? I really like them >.<
    It's Carebares UI. There's an old ui upload link somewhere on here. OuF are the frames though you would have to ask him or her how to make them i just tweaked some things

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Raid OOC:
    snip
    Raid IC:
    snip
    Solo NoTarget:
    snip
    Solo ToT, Pet, Bags, Frame Styling etc.
    snip

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalVocalMix View Post
    Even nicer than before, really love it. Only thing I disliked was lack of border on Bosstimers.
    Other than that, it's pretty damn good.
    That's been fixed since taking these shots.
    Wow I love this UI. It looks really cool in each screenshot! Only thing that isn't on your UI that I wouldn't be able to play without is buffs. I was going to say the boss timers thing also, but you've already fixed it

Have you tried putting your player frame closer to your character in the center? Imo it's just a bit too low down if you want to be checking your focus all the time (even though your focus bar is fairly big, and eye-catching :P)
    Also maybe the boss timers could do with being a bit brighter. The grey doesn't really make them stand out from the rest of the vibrant UI that you have! :P

But yeah, love this UI

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Only thing that isn't on your UI that I wouldn't be able to play without is buffs.
    I try to filter out irrelevant buffs/debuffs as much as possible, so I have short buffs(less than 3min)on me cast by me/my pet above my player frame next to debuffs on target by me/pet. I put longer buffs by me/pet in the upper right corner, usually this ends up being raid consumables, rogue poisons, class buffs etc. Debuffs end up smack dab under my feet.
    Have you tried putting your player frame closer to your character in the center?
    In order of appearance, I have debuffs belov my character, emphasized timer-bars, a row of WeakAuras, PlayerBuff/TargetDebuff-section, then VexPower(ClassPoints/Powerbar)

Also maybe the boss timers could do with being a bit brighter. The grey doesn't really make them stand out from the rest of the vibrant UI that you have! :P
    What would be a good color? Something that's "alerting", but doesn't make the text difficult to read.

Deleted
    UI finally done, or well, still trying to figure out how to get 1px black borders on kuiNameplates and how to parent a kgpanel to weakauras which sure isn't the easiest with my non-existent lua skills.

Raid/nameplates

Idle/target

Everything

1. DK runes 2. Combopoints, Holy power, Chi 3. Shadow Orbs 4. Burning embers, Soul shards

UI can be downloaded here (1920x1080 wide).

PS, how can i get the screenshots to look better? I've set the screenshot quality to 10 but its still looks bad, colors washed out etc.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-03-02 at 02:56 PM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    Carebear is there any chance you might upload this version of your UI? Would LOVE to have it! If not, possible if you could tell me the names of your addons? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by massuk View Post
    Carebear

First of all love the UI mate, Refreshing to see a simple yet effective UI that doesnt look like 100 mods thrown together in a mess for a change.

Any chance of uploading it somewhere? Also what mod is the unitframes + nameplates?
    Hey guys sorry I took a while to reply. Unfortunately I don't upload my UI anymore because of the hassle it is to get permission for addons and to then update it for patches and all that jazz. I'm not happy with the UI either and I don't want to upload what I feel is an unfinished UI.

You can 90% of my addons at wowinterface from when I had my UI up there in cata. I still use the same addons but you'd have to go find updated versions of some of them. http://www.wowinterface.com/download...39-CareUI.html

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    PS, how can i get the screenshots to look better? I've set the screenshot quality to 10 but its still looks bad, colors washed out etc.
    Use a different imagehost. imgur's not made for quality.

Use a different imagehost. imgur's not made for quality.
    Or change screenshot quality if you use jpg.
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Or change screenshot quality if you use jpg.
    It's already on 10.

It's already on 10.
    Then what he/she said. Just a tip: Dropbox.
    oh, honey.

stupid youtube blocked the video of kayte's beautiful ui!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Then what he/she said. Just a tip: Dropbox.
    Thanks, but its on wowinterface i want the screenshots to look good and when adding images to an UI its uploaded through their site:/

Quote Originally Posted by lombie View Post
    stupid youtube blocked the video of kayte's beautiful ui!
    Haha yeah ima upload a new version over the week-end^^

Thanks, but its on wowinterface i want the screenshots to look good and when adding images to an UI its uploaded through their site:/
    Upload it on Dropbox, Link it in the description ... A lot of people do that.
    oh, honey.

@Rusk

I was using that HDR Bloom mod thing that was floating around ages back, makes screenshots look awesome, I can have a look for the forum thread i got it from on WoWI if you want

Idle

Combat

The names and power bars for my unit frames/vuhdo are class colours. It's a bit hard to tell when I'm on my priest.

What would be a good color? Something that's "alerting", but doesn't make the text difficult to read.
    I personally use blue (to match the class colours on my UI - I play mage)
    I always found that red made an excellent choice also. It's usually the default colour for alerts, and it's the default colour for a reason :P

Deleted
    How to do ring unitframes with scrollFrame.

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...d.php?p=273820

Result in a first test:
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-03-03 at 11:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thankyou kindly!
    It is a nice, unique touch to what I consider my nice, unique UI :P

(I realise that this is not a healer UI but it's relevant to recent conversation )
    Ohhhh I like this!

Made a couple of changes to my UI.

Darkened UI, most of the textures were either made by me, or adapted.

All critique is welcome.
    Last edited by solvexx; 2013-03-03 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Triji View Post
    It's Carebares UI. There's an old ui upload link somewhere on here. OuF are the frames though you would have to ask him or her how to make them i just tweaked some things
    Do you happen to know the base of the frames? Like which oUF frame it uses.