Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by MattWill View Post
    Would it be usable for Warlocks as well?
    In theory yes, but there might be slightly too many things to track with a warlock to make the little dot things useful. I'm not sure though (not played my warlock yet in MoP). It's particularly suitable for any class where the there are 1-3 cooldowns/dots/buffs to track and something with a number of stacks to track (so the number could display combo points, chi, holy power, maelstrom stacks, shadow orbs, etc etc). For anyone who does customise it for other classes when it's up, I'd recommend making the main 3D spell effect show for something that you're supposed to keep up almost all the time. It's cooler that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Aesyx View Post
    That looks absolutely incredible, nice work! Is that entire flashy "circle" in the middle made with WeakAuras?
    The ink splat and the white outlines are KgPanels, the rest is WeakAuras.

I just did an upload to WoWInterface.com http://www.wowinterface.com/download...itMageUI3.html
    [EDIT - just realised i had forgotten the global font replace folder. Uploading new version now]

Thanks again for all the nice comments guys.
    Last edited by Kaitain; 2013-09-20 at 06:51 PM.

My UI as of right now.

Last edited by Treeston; 2013-09-21 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    I just did an upload to WoWInterface.com http://www.wowinterface.com/download...itMageUI3.html
    [EDIT - just realised i had forgotten the global font replace folder. Uploading new version now]

Gonna have a mess around with this see what I can do with it for my reso / druid

In theory yes, but there might be slightly too many things to track with a warlock to make the little dot things useful. I'm not sure though (not played my warlock yet in MoP). It's particularly suitable for any class where the there are 1-3 cooldowns/dots/buffs to track and something with a number of stacks to track (so the number could display combo points, chi, holy power, maelstrom stacks, shadow orbs, etc etc). For anyone who does customise it for other classes when it's up, I'd recommend making the main 3D spell effect show for something that you're supposed to keep up almost all the time. It's cooler that way.

The ink splat and the white outlines are KgPanels, the rest is WeakAuras.

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    I mean, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by pHishr View Post
    there's so much i've been meaning to fix but i can't be arsed to do because i'm such a lazy prick.

http://i.imgur.com/mVxP8Z7.jpg

not sporting anything fancy, like i might have previously but as it turns out, it just doesn't work out in the end. the unit frames are sorta blizzard inspired, with the big health and powerbar.

What Unit Frames are those?

Playing with this now, so much good stuff! Thanks for uploading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xol View Post
    What Unit Frames are those?
    My guess would be StUF.

Very well done on the UI. I think I might steal the talent frame from you if you don't mind? I want to see if I can incorporate it in my UI (I'm not good enough yet when it comes to UI configuration to be able to accomodate your UI to all the different alts I play :P ).

On a sidenote I'd like to compliment you on your paintings, they're pretty fucking good (especially the "old-guy-chimera", the man with the shovel and the woman in water).

On a sidenote I'd like to compliment you on your paintings, they're pretty fucking good (especially the "old-guy-chimera", the man with the shovel and the woman in water).
    Paintings? Did I miss something?

Ontopic. Redownloading so I get the fonts :P

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Paintings? Did I miss something?
    Last line on the WoWI page for Kait's UI

Cant get some of the things working right but tweaking

Grey bar i presume which is a castbar mask is the main issue I have and had to move the other cast bar to sit ontop of it :S

Also have no buff bars
    Last edited by Salystra; 2013-09-21 at 01:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Salystra View Post
    Cant get some of the things working right but tweaking

Grey bar i presume which is a castbar mask is the main issue I have and had to move the other cast bar to sit ontop of it :S

Also have no buff bars
    Grey bar is under stuff, player, text7 just disable it if you don't want the backdrop (or can move it there). Dunno bout the buff bars once I loaded the raven profile they worked fine.

Kaitain / Anyone whos playing around with the ui - how do I get the buffs / debuffs either side of the minimap?

Low Reso Version

Ignore the bars in the corner just hadnt re-hidden them.

Issues - buffs/debuffs around the minimap - cd's under the player frame. All i can think of right now as its 3am.
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-09-21 at 02:02 AM. Reason: Screenshot

http://i42.tinypic.com/214rt4m.jpg
    Pic from last patch, but pretty much the same.
    Last edited by Wakojako; 2013-09-21 at 02:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerslim View Post
    Last line on the WoWI page for Kait's UI
    Dodgerslim was faster than me. But yeah, there's a link to his/her portfolio on WoWInterface

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...22515#comments

Very well done on the UI. I think I might steal the talent frame from you if you don't mind? I want to see if I can incorporate it in my UI (I'm not good enough yet when it comes to UI configuration to be able to accomodate your UI to all the different alts I play :P ).
    Sure, go for it :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Kaitain / Anyone whos playing around with the ui - how do I get the buffs / debuffs either side of the minimap?

Low Reso Version

Ignore the bars in the corner just hadnt re-hidden them.

Issues - buffs/debuffs around the minimap - cd's under the player frame. All i can think of right now as its 3am.
    I think the (de)buffs will be ok by loading the Kaitsalt - Ravencrest profile. The Cooldowns are a WeakAuras group, but I think it's set to load only for a mage player. Select the group then change the Load conditions to Player Class = Druid, then change the Auras' triggers to be the names of abilities you want to track.

Post any other questions over on wowinterface http://www.wowinterface.com/download...22515#comments so it doesn't clog up this thread too much :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Favor View Post
    Grey bar is under stuff, player, text7 just disable it if you don't want the backdrop (or can move it there). Dunno bout the buff bars once I loaded the raven profile they worked fine.
    Awesome sorted that bit, thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

When my addonprofiles reset to default after my computer crashed I decided to redo my UI big time. Some minor tweaks left and a addon or two missing (infVengeance).

Last edited by Treeston; 2013-09-21 at 09:14 PM.

Last edited by Treeston; 2013-09-21 at 09:15 PM.