Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post

Still a WiP but you'll get the idea ;-)
    Very similar to what I plan on making my UI after SoO progression is over. I like the layout.

A little messy, I believe, but I like it. Still, I think i'm moving raid frames to where Skada currently is. Opinions?

Last edited by Treeston; 2013-10-10 at 09:58 PM.

http://i.imgur.com/s8KoMJV.jpg

What I've come up with for now. Still have to turn the absorb spam off and fix the boss's castbar in the boss frames.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniie View Post
    Stripped my UI for new healing role, who ElvUI

http://imageshack.us/a/img843/5447/ftn7.jpg
    That looks very similar to that priest from Paragon. Very nice looking.
    Tito Per Sempre Etern | #PerezOut

Mostly default UI with some minor improvements to please the eye.

Last edited by Treeston; 2013-10-10 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    That looks very similar to that priest from Paragon. Very nice looking.
    That why my first thought as well. Image for those intrested

Up on closer inspection, they both have same name, COINCIDENCE?!

I tried to recreate his Grid for the longest time, absolutely loved the way it looked. Never did figure it out though.
    Tito Per Sempre Etern | #PerezOut

Shaman Warrior Monk
    "WE DIABLO NOW BOYS." - Blizzcon 2k15
    Watch me be sheite at the game HERE or HERE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Quote Originally Posted by Arthyris View Post
    A little messy, I believe, but I like it. Still, I think i'm moving raid frames to where Skada currently is. Opinions?
    I'm not sure if there is any reason to keep raid frames that big.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

It is really quite big for 25 men raids, but I'm a 10 men raider. Still, I'll make some changes.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah... You were really right...

Much better now.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-10-11 at 02:07 PM.

Well done all it is indeed inspired by Zhinn the ex-Paragon player! His POVs got me into raid healing so was fitting really. Name is just me generally fanboying (and struggling for a decent name on a realm as populated as mine). I've since made a few adjustments making Grid smaller and sorting out my action bars a little bit.

@Carebear - What do you mean by clean the minimap up? Like using QuseMap addon?

Epic!
    @Carebear - What do you mean by clean the minimap up? Like using QuseMap addon?
    Any map addon really. It just seems strange to see the UI with default artwork on the minimap and actionbars and all the extra little tid bits around it that aren't needed. You could go just that little bit further and have an extremely simple UI but it's totally up to you.

Also you have two extra debuffs sticking out compared to the width of your target frame! D:
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast WoW
    Youtube Some old UIs care#2582
    Stream (WoW most evenings now) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) EU-Horde

Yes but that's as I'm trying to be as addon-less as I possibly can! I could install Bartender4 and hide absolutely everything save for like 5 CDs and a nice shiny minimap but then I have more addons than needed :P I've also edited the debuffs as it was really annoying me too haha, had to fiddle for a while to get them to the correct row number.

Here's my old healing UI. That's more minimal: http://imageshack.us/a/img802/2038/holyui3.jpg

Edit: Saying that I could hide every action bar and just show some weak auras for important CDs

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Mostly default UI with some minor improvements to please the eye.

I love those tooltips!

My standard UI:

I'm not fond of UI addons. They make the UI feel weird to me. Only ones I'm using are moveanything to increase the size of the unitframes and move the resource bars, OmniCC and sArena.

For those who wonder, that arena game was the second most frustrating arena game I've done thus far. Stopped the warlock his gateway, tried to go lock but the boomkin -literally- outhealed my damage as if it was nothing. Everytime I went on the boomkin, the lock went FULL peel mode, everytime I went on lock boomkin went full heal mode. Didn't matter if I CCed a lot because cenarian ward literally kept healing either of them to full. Did win eventually, though. But it was still really annoying.
    Last edited by Ermahgerd; 2013-10-11 at 08:38 AM.

Epic!
    Yes but that's as I'm trying to be as addon-less as I possibly can! I could install Bartender4 and hide absolutely everything save for like 5 CDs and a nice shiny minimap but then I have more addons than needed :P I've also edited the debuffs as it was really annoying me too haha, had to fiddle for a while to get them to the correct row number.

Here's my old healing UI. That's more minimal: http://imageshack.us/a/img802/2038/holyui3.jpg

Edit: Saying that I could hide every action bar and just show some weak auras for important CDs
    Not that's fine it's perfectly up to you. It is your UI afterall (:

What you could do is add some lines of code to a current Addon to remove the minimap icons so that it is just a simple circular minimap with mouse zoom and right click calendar or left click search for example. You could also do the same to remove the art from the original actionbars and it wouldn't add an actual addon to your list.

In my UI I had one addon that included over 20 different fixes and minor tweaks that were included in other addons but weren't actually needed as a standalone addon. (Please note I never actually released this addon when I uploaded my UI becaues of it being other peoples work and code found on the internet).

That is if you actually want to remove the art and the icons, totally your call.
    Last edited by carebear; 2013-10-11 at 11:15 AM.

@ Care
    Dont we all know it.
    ive been attempting to sort out your old ui careui v2 you have on wowinterface. for ever and a day. spent 3 months so far trying to make it work and update the addons.
    headline i cannot work out and ouf seen as the latest ouf_quilight has none of the same settings lol. i quit my raiding guild to have time to work on this project and the only result i have managed to get is a broken logitec G15 keyboard as i smashed my fist on it a little too hard out of frustration.

how the hell you have made the latest ouf_quilight into the frames you have is beyond me.
    if by any slim chance at all you know what to change in the damn ouf_Quilight to get your old careui unit frames. please for the love of god tell me before i end up breaking some more expensive equipment lol.

Qudos to you tho mate. you really have come a long way since SR days. your ui, both old and your latest are true works of art. Well done

- an old warlock you use to play with :-)

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    That is if you actually want to remove the art and the icons, totally your call.
    Unless they changed it, I think removing the action bar art is a matter of ~6 lines of code, so doing this instead of using a full action bar addon would definitely be a simpler solution.

I'm fairly sure you'd only need to hide the textures on login. Should be simple enough.

heres a question.
    i have an old ouf layout. ive updated to the current Ouf Core.
    and im wondering if someone can point me in the right direction. as im lost at were to start
    none of the units spawn. with the latest ouf core. but they give me zero errors. which tells me the code is so wrong wow does not recognize it.
    so my question would be... Where do i start and is there someone that can point me in the right direction?

Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Korallis View Post
    heres a question.
    i have an old ouf layout. ive updated to the current Ouf Core.
    and im wondering if someone can point me in the right direction. as im lost at were to start
    none of the units spawn. with the latest ouf core. but they give me zero errors. which tells me the code is so wrong wow does not recognize it.
    so my question would be... Where do i start and is there someone that can point me in the right direction?
    Try this. Its one of my oUF Layouts, dated 28-05-13. I'm not sure which and can't check as I have no installation. Let me know how it goes. It's a heavily edited of a very old oUF_Qulight.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5r...oUF_Layout.zip

As for Headline a nice guy has been updating it through the comments on wowinterface. You can find the most updated version here: https://code.google.com/p/headline-m...downloads/list
    Last edited by carebear; 2013-10-11 at 03:14 PM.