Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    Yeah, but later. I want to finish with everything before uploading it. Small update to the UI though, minimap and buff frames redone! (Thanks Xintic!)

awesome, thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by fappasaurus View Post
    I am curious how u track dot when ur camera is turn to a mob, the mob is too tall and nameplate is above the screen and when TP doesn't update duration automatically/dynamically. Sounds sub-optimal no offense, but maybe i miss something.
    He stated the numbers you see over the Eclipse icons are his DoT timers. Therefore the camera angle will have no effect on the visibility nor will nameplates have an impact on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludacritz View Post
    He stated the numbers you see over the Eclipse icons are his DoT timers. Therefore the camera angle will have no effect on the visibility nor will nameplates have an impact on it.
    On one target (assuming current target) so on a fight like spoils or DA there's going to be a lot of guesswork... Regardless this isn't the place to discuss optimizing UI, I simply asked him his methods of DoT tracking. If you wish to further discuss the issue shoot me a pm, otherwise this isn't the place for debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    Yeah, but later. I want to finish with everything before uploading it. Small update to the UI though, minimap and buff frames redone! (Thanks Xintic!)
    By far the best looking UI I've seen for a long time.

Definetly You must upload it:

Gratz for Garrosh

I understood "later" as "in the day". Now i stayed up way too long and have to live with the disappointment

This is what i run with
    Some ppl may recognise it

Towellieeeeeeeeee!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAbO0WKjmGo

messing around with that, the yin-yang are player health pools associated with classes, and they do progress down.

I forgot music was playing at the time but eh.

Quote Originally Posted by xdunpealx View Post
    link removed

messing around with that, the yin-yang are player health pools associated with classes, and they do progress down.

I forgot music was playing at the time but eh.
    This is actually really impressive. Is the Yin/Yang stuff just a frame set up to update when you get a new target? I guess something like WeakAuras could do this quite easily.
    Is the Yin/Yang textures clickable? Have you thought of adding the dropdown-menu functionality to it that you typically see on UnitFrames?

I'd love to see where you take this forward. Didn't expect to be surprised by a UI today.

Quote Originally Posted by shredster View Post
    This is actually really impressive. Is the Yin/Yang stuff just a frame set up to update when you get a new target? I guess something like WeakAuras could do this quite easily.
    Is the Yin/Yang textures clickable? Have you thought of adding the dropdown-menu functionality to it that you typically see on UnitFrames?

I'd love to see where you take this forward. Didn't expect to be surprised by a UI today.
    Creating those in WeakAuras would not be hard, but would not be clickable as far as I am aware.
    Perhaps doable in stUF or an oUF layout to make them clickable as well.

Certainly an interesting look, and seems to follow on from a few I have seen on here.
    Not a bad thing to do, extending on a good idea and bringing new directions.

Quote Originally Posted by shredster View Post

Yes the Yin/Yang is Weakaura where clicking targets give me class color, and like I said they do replicate target/player health. The Yin/Yang is currently not clickable
    as an actual unit. However, i am using Stuf, where you see the name, is actually also Hp/Mp bars that are clickable.

Currently, I am working on it still as I am trying to make the function look good and be easily readable. I have modded just a bit as far as tracking dots etc..

ComputerNerd.. yes much inspiration is actually from Kait over at wowuigallery.com, specifically the Kait Auras he has. Though I am not trying to copy him even though his stuff is really awesome.

-- much to do still

I don't have access to the interwebs on Friday to Tuesday morning, so I made this super small pixel mock up in Photoshop.

I haven't played WoW in almost a month, but this makes me want to play again >->

. The Artist also known as Epiphany .

Quote Originally Posted by Bellabella View Post
    I don't have access to the interwebs on Friday to Tuesday morning, so I made this super small pixel mock up in Photoshop.

I haven't played WoW in almost a month, but this makes me want to play again >->
    I like it, looks very retro! I don't think the Boss/Pet color does it any favors though.

Had lots of requests for my UI to be uploaded this week so here is the link if people want it.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...66-KuroUI.html
    Heroic SoO progress 14/14
    Warlock armory - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%AD/advanced

I really like that O.o

After a long time i basically put the UI into "maintenance mode" (bascially make it work for every patch) i'm up for another unitframes project.

Nothing is ready to show you, but i can anticipate it will be extremely minimal. I like how is coming a lot, still i don't know if people will like it. Anyway as soon i have a picture worth, i'll post it.

P.S: i've seen some very nice work around here. Great job to everyone.
    @Bellabella: pixel UF are the best UF.

I've finished the looks of the UI pretty much now, some major changes include changing tooltips to customized ones with Tiptac, removing most visible debuffs and hiding MSBt completely.

http://imgur.com/a/K721a#VFKuA4L

The image quality is bad because of the album, not 100% sure what's up with that.

Anyways I'm gonna do some minor changes over the next few days to add some things and profiles to grid and other small minor things. Uploading later this week.

-snip-

deffo stealing some of these features. really neat.

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    I changed the totalAbsorb display of my UI and added an absorb display to the health orb. Idea is sort of stolen from PoE.

http://imgur.com/a/H3RIU#0

I really like it. Hmm no. I love it.
    Wish I could get the neat textures you got in this without the orbs, etc. Maybe I'll try it out anyways. It's really neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanyn View Post
    Wish I could get the neat textures you got in this without the orbs, etc. Maybe I'll try it out anyways. It's really neat.
    When I saw RothUI that's what I wanted to do as well. Luckily someone else did it already. This is my current UI http://i.imgur.com/PnpLOhS.jpg it uses Sas Diablo oUF layout