Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    I may take you up on that, what reso do you use?
    Let me check when I get home - I'm at work right now and the caffeine hasn't set in yet.

** WoW (Aggramar) **
    Drphilidan (Vengeance Demon Hunter) / Talayleana (Guardian Druid)

Quote Originally Posted by Nojino View Post
    thought i put mine up running at 5976 x 1080

That's awesome. I'd love to run something like that, though there are a few upgrades I'd need to make before anything like that would be possible.

Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by lydude View Post
    That's awesome. I'd love to run something like that, though there are a few upgrades I'd need to make before anything like that would be possible.
    No need! ASUS' new 31.5" 4K monitor will be a better option (;
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast BNet
    Youtube Some old UIs Hulari#21213(EU)
    Stream (updated, usually wow.) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) Go ahead, add me!

Quote Originally Posted by lydude View Post
    I'd need a whole new computer realistically, not much of mine is worth putting into a new one.
    Jealous of a setup like that, though I do still wonder if it is rather wasted given how little the outside monitors are used.

Field Marshal

Wowowowow, can anyone tell me the addons used? Especially the name plates, in love with them!
    Last edited by Sakoru; 2013-06-05 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    PIXIL YOUR ALIVE.
    Thought you'd abandoned us too
    Oh no, I've been here the entire time, lurking in the shadows, plotting with Care in how to create a Master UI to take over this thread, and eventually the world!
    Not really, just been swapping UI ideas :P
    If anyone wants a cheeky little UI critique though, they just have to ask

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    No need! ASUS' new 31.5" 4K monitor will be a better option (;
    even i would not spend $4,000 Monitor

Quote Originally Posted by Nojino View Post
    no it is a screenshot.

It is not all in the middle i use all 3 screens.

Being able to have a full view of the playing field without zooming out so that i can not see what i am hitting is a huge advantage.

tho i could run it in a window it make no sense not to take advantage of the real estate it is not stretching out your original image it is increasing it by 3 fold. So if it is pvp or a raid i have full awareness of every one and every thing again with out zooming out so i can not see me or what i am hitting.
    If you like it that is really all that matters. Personally, I think it would be much more beneficial to play on one screen, seeing what Blizzard thinks most people will see, and getting more than 12 fps. If you were running it at a much higher frame rate I would completely agree that it would be awesome but playing at 12 fps to see a wider area doesn't seem worth it to me.

Ok, latest round of changes/additions:

-Brand new inventory setup
    -Threw out all the broker plugs and went back to sldt with a new text layout
    -Added rested indicator to xp bar
    -Reworked paneling for skada so that if it isn't completely full of bars, it won't be just a huge black box

Getting close to wrapping it up in reflux, then ill send it to a few peeps to double check stuff.

<3
    Ish

Here's mine. Mainly Elvui + Weak Aura + a lot of other (less visible) addons.
    Unfortunately I can't remember to take a screenshot while in a raid fight, so it'll be test mode only

Idle :

Casting + important debuffs (above player unit frame):

Experimenting with no actual cast bar, only animated icon and text (done with Weak Aura). Seems nice for now.
    I'm not quite happy with the target name position though, it doesn't fit great with target buffs.

Raid preview :

Raid frames missing health is in fact class colored.
    Skada goes in bottom right corner, bars are the same color as bottom bar and unit frame.

Feedback welcomed !

Quote Originally Posted by Zahia View Post
    Unfortunately I can't remember to take a screenshot while in a raid fight, so it'll be test mode only

Idle :

Experimenting with no actual cast bar, only animated icon and text (done with Weak Aura). Seems nice for now.
    I'm not quite happy with the target name position though, it doesn't fit great with target buffs.

Raid preview :

Skada goes in bottom right corner, bars are the same color as bottom bar and unit frame.

Feedback welcomed !
    I like what you did there, but your exp/rep bar isn't aligned with your map

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    Ok, latest round of changes/additions:

-Brand new inventory setup
    -Threw out all the broker plugs and went back to sldt with a new text layout
    -Added rested indicator to xp bar
    -Reworked paneling for skada so that if it isn't completely full of bars, it won't be just a huge black box

Getting close to wrapping it up in reflux, then ill send it to a few peeps to double check stuff.

<3
    Ish
    That's cargBags Nivaya right?
    If so, how did you get rid of the "Alt + Right Click an item to assign category" text in the inventory?
    I want't to make my icons smaller but if i do that text goes outside of the bag and it looks like crap
    And imo, i think you should scale them actionbars down a bit and add some panels to them so they match with the rest of the UI.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    I like what you did there, but your exp/rep bar isn't aligned with your map
    I thought it was, I'll look at it!

Quote Originally Posted by Zahia View Post

Idle :

Raid preview :

Feedback welcomed !
    Love it!, can we get the unitframes information?
    And that font is neuropol, right?

The unit frames is a relatively simple customization of Elvui (no lua edit involved), with transparent unitframes option.
    I picked the font from CaelNameplates a long time ago, don't know its name.

Sigh, Wow time just ran out - no cash to renew, so I can test your UI Ish

Hmm can't figure the sizing option out, the pic just takes up stupid amount of space so I'll just post the direct link:

oi42.tinypic.com/2uzqbtf.jpg

I know I slightly filled it, don't really need the bars I got in the lower left hand part of my screen under chat frame but I'm not exactly losing space playing on a 40 inch flat screen which I use as my monitor hehe

Addons I'm running are:

Addon Control Panel
    AutoprofitX2
    Bagnon
    Bartender4 (No Dual Spec)
    BigWigs
    DragQueen
    EPGP
    EPGP LootMaster
    ExtraCD
    GTFO
    Mik's Scrolling Battle Text
    MSBT Options
    Omen3
    OmniCC
    QuickMark
    Skada
    Titan Panel
    Xperl

Necrosis used to be part of this list but had to stop using it completely because now it won't load even out of date
    Last edited by Emi666; 2013-06-06 at 05:46 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    Depending on the resolution of that 40" you'd have the same real estate as a 22" if they're the same resolution imo.

Ish - you'll have to smack me for not making a note to take home with me. I'm neck deep in updating around 100 laptops Windows-wise and was mentally fried by the time I left work yesterday. I've got a note down now and will PM you via the MMO boards tonight or in the morning.

** WoW (Aggramar) **
    Drphilidan (Vengeance Demon Hunter) / Talayleana (Guardian Druid)

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    Depending on the resolution of that 40" you'd have the same real estate as a 22" if they're the same resolution imo.
    1920x1200(wide) I usually have it set on, also scrolled the in game UI scale so that it shrank everything further and then modified each addon to it's smallest peripheral so I maximize the real estate as you put it but haven't shrunk everything to the point I have trouble reading it. I'm usually sat back on the sofa with keyboard on me lap, legs stretched out and chilling while I'm raiding hehe