Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted

Not sure where to go with it.

Any thoughts anyone?

EDIT: Took out portraits again.
    Last edited by mmoc37caee976f; 2013-06-24 at 03:55 PM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andosup View Post
    Yeah man, smelled freedom for a year and then suddenly got pulled into a skype call with old raiding friends 2-3 weeks ago. xD Doomed. /unrelated to ui's
    I've been unsubbed for two weeks I think now but I still want to log in just to make UIs >_<

£8.99 a month just to make pretty UIs seems a bit expensive! I should just paint over screenshots instead to get my fix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenlol View Post

Not sure where to go with it.

Any thoughts anyone?

EDIT: Took out portraits again.
    Hey what nameplates are you using? They're really pretty

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lydude View Post
    Hey what nameplates are you using? They're really pretty
    ELVui nameplates with Skullflower's texture

Edited a little in size etc.

RealUI 8 is finally out of beta. Of course, now everything is gonna break, just my luck

Idle

Unit Frames

Position Options (Layout)

Unit Frames to the sides
    Eclipse Bar directly below the player (also tracks Vengeance, Stagger, Blood Shield, Demonic Fury)
    Aura Tracking (important buffs/debuffs) just below that (black boxes are for configuration purposes)
    Cast Bars just below Aura Tracking

Aura Tracker (for keeping track of those pesky buffs/debuffs/etc)

Appearance Options (hmm, got to expand on this over time, I think. Maybe color themes?)
    Last edited by Nibelheim; 2013-06-25 at 02:07 AM.

Awesome, i currently use RealUI, and this update looks awesome

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    snip
    Looks really awesome. Well done!

Deleted
    @Nibelheim: Do those lines in your UF's actually represent anything?

I'm digging the UF's shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    @Nibelheim: Do those lines in your UF's actually represent anything?

I'm digging the UF's shape.
    The little white lines indicate relevant health/power steps for your current class (usually 35% / 25%).
    They become a bit more noticeable once you've surpasses them.

Deleted
    The little white lines indicate relevant health/power steps for your current class (usually 35% / 25%).
    They become a bit more noticeable once you've surpasses them.

I see, that would have been my suggestion, putting them at 75% health etc for raid events or what not. The only thing bothering me is the floating actionbars when you got 2 set-up at the bottom. The minimap sticking to the side (same for your buffs) and the border of your UF's buffs. Love the textures and how you personalized your info box at the bottom. If it's possible to edit the arrow on the minimap (your position) that would really be awesome.

I'm seriously digging the UF's though. Would love an actual combat (raid prefered) shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    The only thing bothering me is the floating actionbars when you got 2 set-up at the bottom. The minimap sticking to the side (same for your buffs) and the border of your UF's buffs.
    The minimap and buff location was kind of an experiment. Still not sure if I like it that close to the edge of the screen I may in fact move them out a bit so they're not plastered against the sides like they are atm. Not sure what to do with UF buff borders yet, using Raven limits the amount of fancy dynamic skinning I can do. Ah well, ideas come eventually

I was browsing my imageshack album and decided that I am going to start adding to this ui that never got completed:

Can you actually resize stuff Nib? I see that it says resize and position but all I'm seeing is position. The unit frames, from player and target but especially focus and target of target get incredibly small at 1920x1080. Trying to scale things bigger using UI scale breaks fonts.

Quote Originally Posted by refire View Post
    Can you actually resize stuff Nib? I see that it says resize and position but all I'm seeing is position. The unit frames, from player and target but especially focus and target of target get incredibly small at 1920x1080. Trying to scale things bigger using UI scale breaks fonts.
    Unit Frames can't be resized atm. Still working on that stuff

Deleted
    Unit Frames can't be resized atm. Still working on that stuff
    What about actual timers on raid frames, it's nice to be able to see it for certain debuffs/buffs such as the parasite on Durumu etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    What about actual timers on raid frames, it's nice to be able to see it for certain debuffs/buffs such as the parasite on Durumu etc.
    I can certainly add timers

Quote Originally Posted by Andosup View Post
    Ah sorry for the late reply. It's mainly just Skullflower's Elvui changed in the elvui config + grid, tellmewhen and thin icon pack.

slowly tweaking it as I go along.
    -insert picture here-

Edit: next step would be removing the glowtex on target nameplate because I hate it aaaand slimming the cast bar down like my old cata ui as well as attempting to change chi colour.
    wiped my current ui to follow in these steps. my only question is what font is that.. and are u still using elvs map? if not which map?

Been using the same setup for a few years now. Doing lfr.

http://i.cubeupload.com/umvjIa.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ninetydays View Post
    wiped my current ui to follow in these steps. my only question is what font is that.. and are u still using elvs map? if not which map?
    It's the Elvui Pixel one that came with :> I could upload a wtf thing if needed.

Been playing around with Skullflowers Elv as my net is screwed atm keeps flaking out and giving me 8k ms spikes.

This is what Ive gotten so far

Target Dummy
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-06-26 at 05:59 PM.