Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Dimir View Post
    Hey lydude,

how's the status of the release? My mage will hit 90 today or tomorrow, so i need a nice ui for him
    And i have to adjust some little things i think, cause firstly he'll be played as frost.

Cheers
    cYp
    I'll release it tomorrow after work

Quote Originally Posted by lydude View Post
    I'll release it tomorrow after work
    You are the best! Thank you mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Needs more everything.
    That is it's OOC state. I don't need unnecessary things cluttering my screen while I am just running around, lounging, doing whatever.
    They said I was trolling! HAH!

Quote Originally Posted by praevalens View Post
    That is it's OOC state. I don't need unnecessary things cluttering my screen while I am just running around, lounging, doing whatever.
    I think a combat state would be included in his comment of your UI screenshot needing something of everything. It's hard to judge or have any opinion about a UI when you can't see how it actually works. With your OOC screenshot, the only thing I can say is that it's overly cluttered considering the amount of information you need compared to everything you're showing.

Quote Originally Posted by praevalens View Post
    Yes, I'm very aware that you don't need much on your screen when out of combat, but like Sakpoth said, we can't form an opinion of your UI if you're not showing it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Yes, I'm very aware that you don't need much on your screen when out of combat, but like Sakpoth said, we can't form an opinion of your UI if you're not showing it :P
    And yes considering there are 99mb of addons (not visible) there might be some clutter in combat/raid :P. Also if you want to be clean without clutter you might decide to remove one of the two clock and location indicators attached to your minimap and top info bar.

An in-combat image of a UI tells us a lot more than one OOC, especially when that minimal.

Quote Originally Posted by lydude View Post
    Well, here's what I threw together this weekend. I'll definitely be keeping this for the time being. I wanna thank Emil for the inspiration

It isn't ready for release yet, still fine tuning a few things, but soon people. Soon
    Just got back from my vacation, UI looks awesome the one thing I've been looking to change on my ui is my horrid grid raidframes, and yours look amazing. What raid frames are those?

Just Elvui with some changes.
    I don't have a good screenshot from raid combat atm, but I guess from this screenshot you can see almost everything except DBM bars and some weak auras icons.

i5-4690K @ 4.5GHz | R9 290X Matrix

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgsnstuff View Post
    Just Elvui with some changes.
    I don't have a good screenshot from raid combat atm, but I guess from this screenshot you can see almost everything except DBM bars and some weak auras icons.

[ .... IMAGE ... ]
    Could you tell me please, how you changed the chat backdrop? via lua files?

Omnipotent WCL || Omnipotent Site - Support our streams! || BTag:Slenderman#1355 || Temporarily retired from raiding. Soon™.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyc0n View Post
    Could you tell me please, how you changed the chat backdrop? via lua files?
    Media -> Colors -> Faded Backdrop Color
    i5-4690K @ 4.5GHz | R9 290X Matrix

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    Looks much better altough the right bottom corner looks empty => maby a secondary chat with transparent background?

Epic!
    Personally, with you being a hunter it looks awkward having your raid frames in such a central position when you have a lot of other things going on in that area. To remedy this and un-clutter that central cluster:

Quote Originally Posted by Deemaxm View Post
    Looks much better altough the right bottom corner looks empty => maby a secondary chat with transparent background?
    Put the raid frames in the bottom right corner. (:
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast BNet
    Youtube Some old UIs Hulari#21213
    Stream (WoW most evenings now) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) Go ahead, add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Emil93W View Post
    Just got back from my vacation, UI looks awesome the one thing I've been looking to change on my ui is my horrid grid raidframes, and yours look amazing. What raid frames are those?
    Thanks It's VuhDo. Gonna be releasing Ly UI Version 5 when I get home from work today.

I'm thinking of going for a Gray raid frames with class colored text before release. I really wish I could use the ElvUI Raid frames without using Elv. I really like them more than anything else out there.

- - - Updated - - -

What are you using to show your recently used spells? Been trying to find that myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniie View Post
    @refire - No but why would you have mouseover macros to heal as well as Clique?
    Some people like click healing but run out of click configurations? Shift-alt-ctrl modifiers for button 1, 2, button 4 and button 5 for most standard side button mice that doesn't require key mapping to something else. That's only 12 options and some people may like more or may find that button four alt clicking isn't for them so they use some mouseovers also. There are lots of reasons why someone may like to make use of clique and still use mouseovers and clique doesn't prevent mouseover use so it doesn't seem like a bad option for someone that likes that playstyle.

@lydude - Looking forward to you getting off work!

Quote Originally Posted by Ericprydz View Post
    Something I cooked up over the last few weeks
    Nice WeakAuras!

Quote Originally Posted by refire View Post
    Some people like click healing but run out of click configurations? Shift-alt-ctrl modifiers for button 1, 2, button 4 and button 5 for most standard side button mice that doesn't require key mapping to something else. That's only 12 options and some people may like more or may find that button four alt clicking isn't for them so they use some mouseovers also. There are lots of reasons why someone may like to make use of clique and still use mouseovers and clique doesn't prevent mouseover use so it doesn't seem like a bad option for someone that likes that playstyle.
    Is there any dfference between using a mouseover macro vs binding the same key in Clique?
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work