Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    Well now I can't unsee that, so here.
    Whats the deal with that Objective window? Its beautiful. Is that custom made or part of a preset UI, or an addon?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    For those who were interested, I uploaded a beta version of my new healer UI on wowinterface.

You'll probably notice a few changes since the last video... mainly cleaned up the bottom of the screen and added a few QoL improvements like timers for flame shock / lava burst if you find yourself helping on dps.

I didn't plan that initially but breaking down the cast bar in small boxes really allowed me to display tons of information on the cast bar in a structured manner.
    On the image below you have Tidal Waves stacks (stars), Healing Rain remaining time, Lava Burst CD and Flame Shock remaining time on target for instance.

Have fun with it, feedback and criticism welcome as usual and post pictures if you come up with nice edits of the UI / weak-auras
    Hi I downloaded your ui because I wanted to "steal" your manabar and castbar. However I can't find what addon that is making the blackboxes on your castbar if you understand what I meant
    My 10 man 2 nights 6 hours a week raiding guild at 7/7M + 3/3M + 5/10M
    www.avalerion.euo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    I am curious how your UI looks w/o a target.
    Like this when in combat or not at full health and power; otherwise like this. Nothing surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post
    Whats the deal with that Objective window? Its beautiful. Is that custom made or part of a preset UI, or an addon?
    That's MonkeyQuest. There are probably better alternatives; it was just the first thing I found that let me make it look like that.

Rebuild Tomine UI!

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2014-08-15 at 07:33 PM.

Like this when in combat or not at full health and power; otherwise like this. Nothing surprising.
    As I thought, yes. Okay.
    oh, honey.

ElvUI, work in progress!

Soruzi
    Rogue

Draenor

That's MonkeyQuest. There are probably better alternatives
    Indeed there is

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    That is my current preference too.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Rebuild Tomine UI!

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2014-08-15 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CClassiquee View Post
    Rebuild Tomine UI!
    ht tp :/ /imgu r.co m/a /ay C4L
    I like it, very clean and compact. I would just see about using the same font for all parts. Though I myself am guilty of using two different pixelfonts in my ui :P

10+ Year Old Account
    IMO, it isn't necessary or even desirable to use the same font for all elements. You don't want to use too many different fonts, but different fonts can be better for different applications (i.e. big alerts vs. icon numbers vs. chat, etc). I think a couple different fonts is often a good decision (as long as they somewhat complement each other and are used well) and even up to three different fonts can be fine if done artfully.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    IMO, it isn't necessary or even desirable to use the same font for all elements. You don't want to use too many different fonts, but different fonts can be better for different applications (i.e. big alerts vs. icon numbers vs. chat, etc). I think a couple different fonts is often a good decision (as long as they somewhat complement each other and are used well) and even up to three different fonts can be fine if done artfully.
    Depends on the font, too. Some fonts are really versatile, like Semplice.

Deleted
    Nice and simple UI, but boy do I hate chat texts on the middle bottom of a UI.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuo View Post
    Depends on the font, too. Some fonts are really versatile, like Semplice.
    Semplice is my go to font for my chat. Even though it doesn't handle Å Ä Ö very well and cuts off half the letters
    Any tips on a similar one that doesn't do this would be great :P

Anyway made a few changes to my layout.

i.imgur.com/Jt5q76p.jpg
    i.imgur.com/9G1bc33.jpg
    Last edited by Destiria; 2014-08-16 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Nice and simple UI, but boy do I hate chat texts on the middle bottom of a UI.
    That's just a personal thingie I always do. I'm a very chatty person so it benefits for me. Normally it's just on the left side like always. ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Destiria View Post
    Semplice is my go to font for my chat. Even though it doesn't handle Å Ä Ö very well and cuts off half the letters

I really love your UI! With what addon did you make the unitframes? They are gorgeous.

Deleted

i.imgur.com/Jt5q76p.jpg
    i.imgur.com/9G1bc33.jpg
    Nice, though imo your chat could use a bit of spacing.

That's just a personal thingie I always do. I'm a very chatty person so it benefits for me. Normally it's just on the left side like always. ^^
    Yeah but gameplay wise it's just not beneficial really.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Nice, though imo your chat could use a bit of spacing.
    Yeah, i know. I have no idea how to do that tough. Using Gibberish for the chat and have looked all over the lua and found nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CClassiquee View Post
    I really love your UI! With what addon did you make the unitframes? They are gorgeous.
    They are just Stuf Based on quseui. All i have done is make the unit frame fill the hp instad of drain it. Then told it to reverse the fill so it gives the effect of having an opaque texture behind the transparent background.

i.imgur.com/Jt5q76p.jpg
    i.imgur.com/9G1bc33.jpg
    I like. I want to do something like that with my UI but I cant get it to look how I want :P

Deleted
    Yeah, i know. I have no idea how to do that tough. Using Gibberish for the chat and have looked all over the lua and found nothing.
    If I remember right it's just a matter of what font you're using, and this should look better. (Or use a regular font instead.)

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Thanks!
    Last edited by mmocf531e475c8; 2014-08-16 at 03:57 PM.

Deleted
    My current UI still in WIP:

Iddle: http://i.imgur.com/tenYcJt.jpg

Combat: http://i.imgur.com/K3cYdiL.jpg

still need to get WA for WW, and sort some things out. Suggestions are welcome.

Addon List:

- AFKCamera
    - Align
    - Ask Mr.Robot
    - Auctionator
    - Bagnon
    - Bankstack
    - Bartender 4
    - Bonus Roll Preview
    - Class Colors
    - Kgpanels
    - Kui Nameplates