Thread: Post Your UI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockxana View Post
    What is that quest log addon on the right of the screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Tranklol View Post
    Very nice!

Deleted
    Youtube: /watch?v=RT3PL7Ib_Z4 - my ElvUI variation with some WA Strings. I know there is too much things on the screen but it's usefull for me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranader View Post
    What is that quest log addon on the right of the screen?
    SorhaQuestLog

Here's a healing/multifunction UI, not top notch clean yet but still serviceable.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    I currently use KuiNameplates, which is great, but I really like the target glow that the ElvUI nameplates have.
    It should be possible to achieve that sort of target glow with KNP with very little modification. There's already a glow around frames (it's just used for threat at the moment) so.. I could make an option to use it as the target glow. ... Not sure why I didn't think of that before.

Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    New layout and colors and stuff:

Cant remember the name of the addon between your player and target frames - was it remade for wod?

Iirc he ended up making that one himself and released it somewhere on these forums. It's a priest specific copy of the more popular addon eventhorizon. Looks like EventHorizon is still being maintained on Curse.

Event horizion! I swear, spriests are some upstanding citizens updating this and the likes of forte exorcist. Hopefully we can get it working for other specs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kesava View Post
    It should be possible to achieve that sort of target glow with KNP with very little modification. There's already a glow around frames (it's just used for threat at the moment) so.. I could make an option to use it as the target glow. ... Not sure why I didn't think of that before.
    That would be fantastic!
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kouby View Post
    Here's a healing/multifunction UI, not top notch clean yet but still serviceable.

Really like it, upload?

Quote Originally Posted by Phovos View Post
    Event horizion! I swear, spriests are some upstanding citizens updating this and the likes of forte exorcist. Hopefully we can get it working for other specs.
    I think someone posted a few pages back about modifying Constie's addon (called Singularity) for their class. Said it was quite easy. I considered doing it for ret, but I have other ideas for that. I am, however, using it for my shadow priest; here's what I whipped up for leveling her.

Quote Originally Posted by ballong View Post
    Really like it, upload?
    sure, but in a week or two when it's a bit cleaner and with less clutter.

Quote Originally Posted by Phovos View Post
    EventHoizon continued works just fine for just about every class I have - that includes Warlock, Warrior, Monk, Priest, Shaman and Rogue.

Forte Exorcist is also updated all the time and works for every single class in the game and can be found here: ForteXorcist

Quote Originally Posted by Everlu View Post
    I think someone posted a few pages back about modifying Constie's addon (called Singularity) for their class. Said it was quite easy. I considered doing it for ret, but I have other ideas for that. I am, however, using it for my shadow priest; here's what I whipped up for leveling her.
    Are these the MF ticks on your UF/castbar? If yes, what are you using for that? Gnosis?
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    That's Singularity in my screenshot, yes, and EventHorizon is what I would recommend for other classes.

Have a video:

Edit: Apparently I reset my Singularity settings and forgot to change the bar colors back at some point.
    Last edited by mmocf531e475c8; 2014-12-17 at 12:14 PM.

my UI for WOD, based on FreeUI
    Last edited by dostoyevsky; 2014-12-17 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dostoyevsky View Post

my UI for WOD, based on FreeUI
    Is this minimap also FreeUI?
    oh, honey.

Tyranader, Awesome UI !! Liked it a lot, I'm using some of your ideas for elements placing (player and target frames, grid, etc) to assemble mine

Any ideas on Partyframes, what to do with dmg meter and objetive windows?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.