Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post

Currently leveling a resto shaman
    Curious to see the rest of the UI... what I see looks interesting...

A few pixel line up issues, need to sort out raid frames as they're pretty much standard elvui still. http://youtu.be/P5yLIEI5WuQ

Soruzi
    Rogue

Draenor

Quote Originally Posted by Redtusk View Post
    Click for larger picture.

Love your UI! I just installed it myself and want to thank you for uploading it for use!

Deleted

Thoughts?

Deleted
    Resortet to reinstalling Elvui along with the Skullflower edit.

Had I played more than I do I would've made my own from the ground up. But since my gaming time is quite limited I reall'y don't want to fiddle too much with my ui. This is a WIP though. Haven't even touched Skada for example. Mostly done unit frames and Weak Auras.

The two outer bars around my character are a Fire and Brimstone notification.
    The inner swirly thing is a Burning Rush notification.

The yellow bar is my Immolate on target bar.
    The Green bar is my Ember tracker.
    The red bar is my Havoc cooldown.

The upper right group is some kind of raid buff thing.
    The lower right group are some of my cooldowns.

Very much a WIP. But I think it's comming along nicely. Nothing fancy, but I like it nonetheless.
    Last edited by mmocae31beb646; 2014-12-25 at 11:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I decided to go get an actual in combat shot (In LFR) and not just use the Vuhdo raid preview feature with some test BigWigs timers.

(Click for larger image)

I made it so my "Holy Paladin Bar" under my raid frames just show if the ability is on cooldown now and I moved the Alternate Power Bar on the right more over to the right because it was clipping through my BigWigs timers.

So what do you guys think? I am pretty happy with it I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranader View Post
    I decided to go get an actual in combat shot (In LFR) and not just use the Vuhdo raid preview feature with some test BigWigs timers.

(Click for larger image)

I made it so my "Holy Paladin Bar" under my raid frames just show if the ability is on cooldown now and I moved the Alternate Power Bar on the right more over to the right because it was clipping through my BigWigs timers.

So what do you guys think? I am pretty happy with it I feel.
    What font do you use @ Vuhdo and Skada?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyse View Post
    What font do you use @ Vuhdo and Skada?
    Same font I use all over the UI its called "Vixar". I did quick search in my WoW Folder for "Vixar" and I believe it comes with Vuhdo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranader View Post
    Same font I use all over the UI its called "Vixar". I did quick search in my WoW Folder for "Vixar" and I believe it comes with Vuhdo.
    Well I use "vixar" too, but it kinda looks different at your skada and vuhdo, did you use "thick outline"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus guys, some of the work you do...I've really come to appreciate it in the past few days. Making a UI is not easy! With my current Stuf & KG Panels setup, there's SO much more to do, and my UI is just really simple and tiny. So many things I've taken for granted, with proper x/y spacing, healthbars indicating tagged status, continuity through frames with fonts and with design and textures, logging onto a new toon and realizing you need to make their specific resources work, whether they're totems or soulshards or what have you. And auras...AURAS! Holy hell Auras are driving me crazy, I don't know what to show, what to hide, how big to make them, how to make them match or fit in with everything else...there's just so much to truly making a UI.

I was talking earlier about wanting to experiment with Weak Auras and PG to make some fantasy action-style portraits, but then realizing how much functionality was already missing from my current setup...man, it's daunting. It's really really daunting looking at all these options in Stuf, looking up and reading Weak Auras & KG Panels tutorials, there's so much to do, so much to learn. And I just want to do my garrison missions and level a few alts, and then I find that this is broken and that doesn't work properly with a Hunter and this frame clips into another when looting lots of things and njsfgnaiubgnidfbgd.

My respect for all you custom UI creators has grown immensely. Kudos to you for being able to make amazing UIs.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    <snip>
    It's a fun experience thinking of ways to recreate another game's UI and somewhat rewarding when you can tell yourself "Yes! It was possible." You'll learn what addons can/cannot do and looking at your UI from a fresh perspective will also show you which addons you really need, and those you can live without. Not gonna lie though. The Witcher 2? Pretty ambitious. Keep at it!

This is my UI puu. sh/dJ1mh.jpg

Deleted
    I don't know what to show, what to hide
    You're talking specifically about auras, but I'm going to take this opportunity to link these again anyway: http://holyworddelicious.blogspot.co...inimalism.html http://catpoetry.org/alt-z/2012/12/minimalism.html

Deleted

http://i.imgur.com/Lm1fxRe.jpg -- For Big Pic

So this is inspiered from Rogerbrown of Method

I'm still having a few things to do before I'm happy e.i. Hermes, debuffs/buffs, Target Castbar and BigWigs timers
    Last edited by mmoc3782ac376e; 2014-12-26 at 09:38 AM.

Jesus guys, some of the work you do...I've really come to appreciate it in the past few days. Making a UI is not easy! With my current Stuf & KG Panels setup, there's SO much more to do, and my UI is just really simple and tiny. So many things I've taken for granted, with proper x/y spacing, healthbars indicating tagged status, continuity through frames with fonts and with design and textures, logging onto a new toon and realizing you need to make their specific resources work, whether they're totems or soulshards or what have you. And auras...AURAS! Holy hell Auras are driving me crazy, I don't know what to show, what to hide, how big to make them, how to make them match or fit in with everything else...there's just so much to truly making a UI.

I was talking earlier about wanting to experiment with Weak Auras and PG to make some fantasy action-style portraits, but then realizing how much functionality was already missing from my current setup...man, it's daunting. It's really really daunting looking at all these options in Stuf, looking up and reading Weak Auras & KG Panels tutorials, there's so much to do, so much to learn. And I just want to do my garrison missions and level a few alts, and then I find that this is broken and that doesn't work properly with a Hunter and this frame clips into another when looting lots of things and njsfgnaiubgnidfbgd.

My respect for all you custom UI creators has grown immensely. Kudos to you for being able to make amazing UIs.
    Frankly my conclusion on auras after years of mucking about has become more or less "only show what you really really need". Basicaly on all my characters I have very big debuff auras with some blacklist filtering (mass res, sated, dungeon cooldown that sort of stuff), just to see important boss debuffs really, and nothing else. my feral will track rip rake and savage roar on individual weak auras, or my tank characters will have a little space reserved for target of target debuffs to track boss debuffs. The only exception to this I guess is the healing specs where I track hots and buffs directly in the vuhdo frame. Less is more I guess, anyway that's just my 2 cents, gl hf with your addon sculpting adventures

Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    You're talking specifically about auras, but I'm going to take this opportunity to link these again anyway: http://holyworddelicious.blogspot.co...inimalism.html http://catpoetry.org/alt-z/2012/12/minimalism.html
    thank you for this. found something that gave me an very fun idea!

also. is there any minimap addon that i can set background opacity to 0 ut still show questionmarks, nodes etc, aka no border or "terrain", just objectives?
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2014-12-26 at 11:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    thank you for this. found something that gave me an very fun idea!

also. is there any minimap addon that i can set background opacity to 0 ut still show questionmarks, nodes etc, aka no border or "terrain", just objectives?
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...330-Radar.html

New centerhub of Monks UI.

Currently showing
    Stagger(top bar)
    power(middle)
    health(bottom)

Not sure wether to put shuffle etc on sides bottom or top. and/or icons or bars

Update:

feels abit to much of a box (cluttered) with tigerpower and shuffle on the sides, icons might be better ontop?

update nr2 (sorry haha)

swapped to icons. what do you people think looks most clean/ useful?

Last edited by Sunnydee; 2014-12-26 at 02:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.