Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by ballong View Post
    Yo I installed it but uhm everyone seems so blown out of proportion? Like super big, what resolution do you play on?
    1680x1050.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Im spamming. deal with it. need more Critizism! what to do with targets target, Target castbar, and tooltip!

also I hate starfall.
    For your cast bar. What about perhaps doing what you've done with your eclipse gauge with that spark on an invisible bar, but adding it over the enemy health bar? Should be visible that way and not confusing either. For Target of target, like dunpeal said just a simple health bar right under your targets bar perhaps?

Someone brought this to my attention. Makes us all look like amateurs!!

Been trying to break down how he did most of it, but that materializing hunter model!
    Last edited by magicaldandruff; 2015-02-04 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by magicaldandruff View Post

Been trying to break down how he did most of it, but that materializing hunter model!
    No words.

This looks fantastic.

Deleted
    No the objective tracker (using who framed wabbit watcher), im talking about the quest tracking around the "you cant cast that yet" area.

Hey, what AddOn are you using for your plates/debuffs? I like the layout - TidyPlates provides them "only" in a strangely scaled way.

Quote Originally Posted by Azari View Post
    Hey, what AddOn are you using for your plates/debuffs? I like the layout - TidyPlates provides them "only" in a strangely scaled way.
    it's tidy plates with "do not stretch debuff" icons
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Any idea how the Target Arrow is made in this video ? (the one shown at 1.57 when he is targetting a dummy) I would actually love that!

Deleted
    This is my DK's UI, its original blizzard UI together with Bartender and some Weak Auras.
    Last edited by mmocf94708a214; 2015-02-04 at 11:09 AM.

Found this amazing texture and just had to try it out for some weakauras

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

That looks like it would destroy your resources for running the game. Just watching it makes me feel like you would need a beast of a machine.

Deleted
    Lé Shadow Priest UI

I made this account just to reply to this post, but unfortunately I am not allowed to post links or images... Tweaked the url abit ;-)

i.imgur.c0m/dmAnpaG.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by XizAzjolNerub View Post
    Lé Shadow Priest UI

I made this account just to reply to this post, but unfortunately I am not allowed to post links or images... Tweaked the url abit ;-)

i.imgur.com/dmAnpaG.jpg
    Is that L ui? and made the link clickable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azraele61 View Post
    Is that L ui? and made the link clickable.
    Thanks ;-) Yes indeed it is, my tweaked edition.

Quote Originally Posted by XizAzjolNerub View Post
    Thanks ;-) Yes indeed it is, my tweaked edition.
    If I may make a suggestion, I would make that bar on the right side not show when in combat. I would also(if possible) have temporary buffs/debuffs show over your unitframe(trinket procs and the like).

Deleted
    Found this amazing texture and just had to try it out for some weakauras

Looks sick!

i guess it looks kinda interesting? but it covers your entire screen in not a good way and doesnt look useful whatsoever. for that reason i dont like it. there has to be a line between function and form... this is overboard form no function

What they were able to do with the UI is certainly cool looking, but.. I don't like it at all myself. It just seems so extremely distracting. Couldn't imagine playing with that.

It certainly looks cool. To me it feels more like a layout you'd use for menus rather than in combat.

Holy hell that's impressive. Breaking it down will be a fun project for the weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by Bran View Post
    I like this but I'd try to cut out of the three different fonts you are using.
    Yeah, you're right. I messed a little bit around with fonts and your grid2-setup: http://puu.sh/fsWuB/dd1425ade9.jpg
    Still some things to do (deactivate oUF group and raid frames for healers would be a very important thing) but with one font for almost everything it looks nicer.

Thanks for your grid2 config, they are very cool

edit: solved the problem with oUF frames while playing a healer
    Last edited by Ayasee; 2015-02-04 at 05:42 PM.