Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Arborus View Post

Here's a quick video of the unitframes I've been working on, featuring some drunken banter from my guild's Teamspeak.

Do you have a string for this? would love to try it out.

| i7-7700K | B250M | 16GB DDR4 | GTX-1060 | 240GB Samsung 850 x3 | Corsair 750W CXMOD |

Quote Originally Posted by Xintic View Post
    Found an image of my old UI in Siege, had some glorious flashbacks and decided to remake it!

Will post the new one later!
    Font name in unitframe?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    I think it's generally better to use a dedicated (de)buff addon anyways, given that filtering buffs is so important and the config to do it is necessarily almost as complex as the entire config for a unit frame addon.
    I tried to make Raven frames for each of the bosses but it doesn't have the ability to track those specific units (boss1...boss5). Ended up having to make weakauras for my warrior; will probably have to make similar auras for the rest of my classes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanG View Post
    Just playing around with bits and pieces from different Ui's. Mainly Overwatch and SilverUI2 that were posted a few pages back. Was bored and was just messing around because I haven't really found or made a UI for my hunter that I really like.

I have no idea on how to go any further with the Overwatch parts as it is all in .lua and I am lost in that. SilverUI2 is based on an ElvUi edit, and Im not a fan of ElvUi so I just used his WA strings and adjusted and removed what I didn't want.

The center is an Opie ring, I use several of them keybound for different things. And as I have just started using it I havent gotten the muscle memory down yet so those are still on my main bars for now.

But like I said this is not permanent I was just messing around.

And yes the compass on top on the mini map works, don't know how it's in .lua
    I like the look of the minimap, everything else is just too flooded for my style of play.. There´s just too much going on :/

Quote Originally Posted by Link213 View Post
    Do you have a string for this? would love to try it out.
    http://pastebin.com/XsgsF7UE

http://pastebin.com/x6yWnc3n

Quote Originally Posted by Odylle View Post
    Links are slightly broken due to postcount, I'll sort them when it gets higher

Here is mine, Im a proud clicker and fairly good at that. Only use a few keybinds
    Vuhdo frames that shield on click.
    Weakaura that show Absorb left on Clarity of Will. Now hidden.
    I need a bit of eyecandy and the crest is not in the way of anything
    Hey, I really like this, how can I get it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen someone post in this thread before with a rectangular minimap (I believe it was QuseMap) - does anyone know how to get the garrison button to function with that minimap addon, or if there is another rectangular minimap addon that would work with it?
    Skye <Entropy> | US - Frostmourne 8/13M HFC | Twitch | Armoury

Gorgeous signature by ELYPOP <3

I spent some time organizing the archive of UI screenshots I keep and came across this super minimal leveling UI I was using for a bit last year. Not sure why I used Masque Ryver since it doesn't quite match, but eh I might revisit it.

Deleted
    Here's a small portion of my UI - the only bit that is actually complete

Player in the middle, target and ToT to the right, focus and focus target to the left. Mostly built around tanking.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniie View Post
    Minimalist Mistweaver Monk UI

Assuming that the raid frame is of VuhDo, may I ask what color settings do you use to achieve that look?
    Last edited by OzzieDK; 2015-03-10 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OldmanG View Post
    Just playing around with bits and pieces from different Ui's. Mainly Overwatch and SilverUI2 that were posted a few pages back. Was bored and was just messing around because I haven't really found or made a UI for my hunter that I really like.

I have no idea on how to go any further with the Overwatch parts as it is all in .lua and I am lost in that. SilverUI2 is based on an ElvUi edit, and Im not a fan of ElvUi so I just used his WA strings and adjusted and removed what I didn't want.

The center is an Opie ring, I use several of them keybound for different things. And as I have just started using it I havent gotten the muscle memory down yet so those are still on my main bars for now.

But like I said this is not permanent I was just messing around.

And yes the compass on top on the mini map works, don't know how it's in .lua
    The main problem here with using SilverUI2 is the giant numbers for health percentage. They are textures and have a slightly transparent background which really stands out when you shrink it down. Definitely need to use a different masque for all the buttons on oPie and your actionbar. Something like:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...cadeSTeam.html
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...eAperture.html

Yes I know ButtonFacade is now known as Masque but, at most you may need to do minor tweaking to make it work for Masque.

Quote Originally Posted by Illysune View Post
    Here's a small portion of my UI - the only bit that is actually complete

Player in the middle, target and ToT to the right, focus and focus target to the left. Mostly built around tanking.
    I like it. I really like the font you are using for the health values. What addon are you using that puts the 100% ( I assume health percentage) up above the target and focus frames?

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by malSheep View Post
    I like the look of the minimap, everything else is just too flooded for my style of play.. There´s just too much going on :/
    Yeah, like I said I was just basically messing around and deconstructing those 2 UI's trying to learn how they made stuff work. In the very center is an addon called Opie- http://www.wowinterface.com/download...9094-OPie.html which I bound to my G-keys on my keyboard so not visible all the time. And if you have no target the only thing visible is your unit frame with health bar, the little white boxes on the lower left. Dont know what they are for. On the video he looks to be a druid and there are some druid spells showing up there. But it is all coded in .lua and I have no clue about how to begin deconstructing that. Yes the map and scrolling compass is pretty cool, heck I would be happy just being able to extract that and use it.

Repositioned a few things and did away with the little square CD and proc trackers in favor of text-based ones.

Next step is to probably move chat back to the bottom left to better position boss timers. Then I'll work on a better combat text set up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allathonis View Post
    Hey, I really like this, how can I get it?
    I will see if I can package it somewhat and upload it if you like it

Deleted
    Liking the look of that Arborus. I'm not sure I could play like that, but it looks good

Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane_hellscream View Post
    I like it. I really like the font you are using for the health values. What addon are you using that puts the 100% ( I assume health percentage) up above the target and focus frames?
    The font is plain old Accidental Presidency. As for the sliding health percentages, I've coded those myself. You can do it in WeakAuras quite easily. Make the necessary aura, set it to update on the correct events, and in your custom code add something like:

Code:
    WeakAuras.regions["name"].region:SetPoint("BOTTOMLEFT", hpbarframe, "BOTTOMLEFT", hpbarframe:GetWidth() * UnitHealth(unit)/UnitHealthMax(unit) + offsetX, offsetY)

Great, i'll try it out, thanks alot!

Can anyone try and help me build my LUI? Im new to using moded interfaces :P

Depends what you need. Try asking specific questions. If it's for more technical stuff, there's the Ask it! UI/Mods Edition thread.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Thanks. Im trying to build one of these two reproductions that some players have already shared on here on MMO for my LUI that I need desperately:

LaplaceNoMa's LUI Screenshot 1: http://postimg.org/image/mcrmzgbjh/8a822d45/

LaplaceNoMa's LUI Screenshot 2: http://postimg.org/image/brgn5o05z/2d03c9c8/

Techdragon's LUI Screenshot 3:http://postimg.org/image/912elwwzp/14347ec8/

My Current LUI (Work In Progress) Screenshot 4: http://postimg.org/image/44al9rizn/b818a5fa/
    Last edited by Jeys; 2015-03-10 at 10:08 PM.