Thread: Post Your UI

LUI
    Recount
    Grid
    Omen
    MSBT
    Bartender 4
    DBM
    Last edited by Khrispy; 2010-11-19 at 02:04 AM.
    I AM FORSAKEN

Context is overrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    "WOW THIS IS SO GAY!"

Customized TukUI. Also have custom PowerAuras for Chakra states that show up when I'm holy, just didn't show them in this picture.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2010-11-19 at 02:47 PM.

Changed my UI agian....

If you keep changing, take some time and read this.
    ~Treeston

Oh my apologies, Did i link it wrong? I will look over the rules now ^^
    Last edited by Shyzhi; 2010-11-20 at 11:39 AM.

Toyed around with stuf frames this morning on my way towards my ideal UI:

Next on the docket -- finding texture/border art which fades diagonally (as I can seem to do it w/ kgpanels) and nameplates.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2010-11-20 at 08:04 PM.

Sitting in IF:

Raid:
    3930K . RIVE . 2x 7970 . Cosmos II . AX1200 . 3x Dell U2312hm
    Computer Setup / DH / huntard

Addons:
    SpartanUI
    Recount
    Omen

That's pretty much it.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2010-11-21 at 07:47 AM.

I use the standard game UI, not a noob have seen others, but some of those look really clean and wide open, I like em.
    My question is that some of them show almost zero tool bars, I have EVERY damn slot taken nd would miss anything I removed, how do you do it? I'd go nuts without all my stuff available.

Also if anyone has one setup that is a paladin, ret, I'd love to see what you use.

Current UI while idle in Dal. Working on finding a better map addon to replace sexy map though.

Last edited by Treeston; 2010-11-21 at 07:47 AM.
    "Imagine coming across a mentally disabled person who was not only drunk, high, but had a full frontal lobotomy leaving little to no intelligence left in their body.

He would be NORMAL, compared to me."

Quote Originally Posted by madyaks View Post
    I use the standard game UI, not a noob have seen others, but some of those look really clean and wide open, I like em.
    My question is that some of them show almost zero tool bars, I have EVERY damn slot taken nd would miss anything I removed, how do you do it? I'd go nuts without all my stuff available.

Also if anyone has one setup that is a paladin, ret, I'd love to see what you use.
    That is down to the ability of a player to keybind abilities and use them from memory.
    A decent mouse will help a huge amount with that, with the likes of Razer Naga, Roccat Kone, Logitech mx518 proving I understand to be popular choices.

Cataclysm themed UI I've been tinkering on for a day or so. All the art is taken from the official Cata website. Probably not the most streamlined or optimized of UIs, but it's eye candy I'm looking forward to taking into Cataclysm.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2010-11-21 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TinyScout View Post

Cataclysm themed UI I've been tinkering on for a day or so. All the art is taken from the official Cata website. Probably not the most streamlined or optimized of UIs, but it's eye candy I'm looking forward to taking into Cataclysm.

Wow that looks nice, wish i could do stuff like that
    Last edited by Treeston; 2010-11-21 at 10:06 PM.

Experimenting with parchment textures and metal borders. I'm not happy with my statusbar texture at the moment, it's very sloppy, once I clean it up and make the cutaway sections sharper and more crisp I'm going to incorperate the texture into Tidy Plates: Clean Plates and remove the plate border.

WIP so no action shot.

If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.

My shamans current UI, I have needtoknow toggled on so you know what sits between my grid/guild chat and under my targets frame. Grid fills that space from Player to Target frame and all the way to the bottom of the screen in a 25 man.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristie View Post
    Sitting in IF:

Raid:
    Nice one. I really dig this.

Edit: I have to know tho, what is the 35% and the 2 other percentages in the middle of your UI?
    Last edited by Led ++; 2010-11-21 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post

Edit: I have to know tho, what is the 35% and the 2 other percentages in the middle of your UI?
    The 35 is clearly his focus. Not certain about the percentages.

Final Version

Idle in dalaran, all blizzard windows are skinned. Finished it just last night, after deciding I needed a big UI overhaul since I was changing to my priest for Cata and not my enhance shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post

Ooh a compliment from Led++

The 35 is my current focus(StayFocused!) and the top % is my current damage coefficient while the bottom is the coefficient of my current Serpent Sting on the target so I know when to recast it, i.e. when 2pc T10 procs.
    3930K . RIVE . 2x 7970 . Cosmos II . AX1200 . 3x Dell U2312hm
    Computer Setup / DH / huntard

Finished up my latest incarnation--at least for the most part. I think the only thing I have left to do is sort out nameplates. Anyway...I worked to try and get panel textures that I wanted. And my limited means made it more difficult than it had to be.

Raid/"PvP Mode":

Casting/"PvE Mode":

would love feedback

Blademaster

modified version of toeeliee UI kinda changed a bit works with my other toons as well
    Last edited by Treeston; 2010-11-23 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ84 View Post

modified version of toeeliee UI kinda changed a bit works with my other toons as well
    A couple of things I noticed:

For the love of Thrall man, change your settings in MSBT. Those fat letters are just obnoxious, and you probably have way more information than you need scrolling by.

Secondly, you need to try and use the same font for all your addons. Your raid frames, micro menu, top-bar text, damage meter, unit frames, and threat meter are all different fonts.

It would also appear you've got a couple redundancies... most obvious being you have 2 nameplates up (how you managed that is beyond me), but also your buffs appear both on your unit frame as well as at the top. You could free up some space by eliminating one or the other.

Just my $0.02.