Thread: Post Your UI

7+ Year Old Account
    Inspired by an old kill video I found (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ejYQR9ibiY) from MoP. Still figuring out boss frames and tooltips.

Solo:

In party,in combat, being bad at mistweaving:

Quote Originally Posted by Neteyes View Post
    With a horrible paint image I hope to be a little more helpful.
    <snip>
    Thanks for taking the time to explain it. Seems quite straight forward although I would be more interested in knowing how to implement this ingame, and which addons I would use to achieve a non-square/rectangular health bar (speaking from someone who knows nothing about addon creation/LUA but would consider myself well versed in things like Weak auras, KGPanels, importing TGA files etc), but this probably isn't the place for a non-square unit frame tutorial

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok so I got the urge to muck around with my UI again and this is where I am at so far!

Solo (to show pet frames and bar mostly):

Party:

Since that run I have tried to satisfy my OCD and bring the buttons more closely into line with the party frame. Things left to do but I can't quite figure them out yet are to remove the yellow bar above the minimap and tooltip and also to remove the background from the player and target UF's.
    Last edited by zakalwei; 2015-11-27 at 03:50 PM. Reason: thumbnails

Quote Originally Posted by zakalwei View Post
    Ok so I got the urge to muck around with my UI again and this is where I am at so far!
    You need to put in URL links on the images to full size version (which will be same url as these but without the l before the .jpg).

Deleted
    any one knows if this is possibel with weak auras. and also maby how to do it? so what i want to do is make bars for buffs like trinkets,potions etc. but i want the bars to always be up but maby get brigther or shine or somethingh when the buff is actualy up. being bars aint the most importent part could be icons aswell as long as they are always shown with a effect when actualy up.

Quote Originally Posted by Urtgard View Post
    Ah sorry, forgot to post it here:

I repacked my UI. Now it's just that what you need (unless I deleted too much ).
    Which profile I use is in the Read Me.txt.
    http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/vejiPdgl/file.html

A little guide how to install this ui: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2T-6EmVMwQ

Let me know, how it works.

greetings Urt

Hi!

Very nice UI. Some questions though:

1. After installing the UI my Chat looks pretty standard and ugly lol...is that normal or should it change?
    2. Will your WA's work even with an english client?
    3. The Raven and WA Icons do not look as sharp and clean as on your picture. I guess something is wrong with the border? At the moment its the default Blizzard frame.

Still good job man ! Im sure it will be perfect soon .

Might wanna take a look at OOMM's auras, I'm using a (slight edited) version of his "OOMM Warlock Proc Bar: Trinkets". His include all the WoD Int trinkets, mine only includes HFC Agi trinkets (not Baldemaster tho).
    Works really good for me atleast
    Last edited by Begnt; 2015-11-28 at 07:31 AM.
    <Prepull> Frostmane EU
    Monk
    DK
    YouTube
    Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by dolicioso View Post
    nice and clean I like it, what are the KgPanels in there though ?
    Hey sorry for the late response. The kgPanels are from mbXtreme's UI. I don't know if he plays anymore, but his Ui's are on wowinterface. Just grabbed the files and inserted them then built Elv around em.
    Thanks to Duskmoon for the awesome Sig/Avatar/Banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    Just having some fun remaking Care's UI from back when. Not the first time doing it, somehow I always end up redoing it whenever I start making UI's. Usually I make it all with standalone addon's, but this time I just decided to remake it within ElvUI (cuz I'm lazy like that (a))
    Still quite a few adjustments to make, but the general layout is there ^^

Test Raid Layout

Test Party Layout

Also, the picture quality might be shait, cuz imgur :>
    While there are some really well done, beautiful UIs out there (Kait, Zork etc.), I ALWAYS end up back at this Care/LED type layout. It just works so well for me. Still haven't managed to put together a version in Elv that I'm happy with yet, but this is pretty slick.

Quote Originally Posted by Boldboy View Post
    Hi!

Very nice UI. Some questions though:

1. After installing the UI my Chat looks pretty standard and ugly lol...is that normal or should it change?
    2. Will your WA's work even with an english client?
    3. The Raven and WA Icons do not look as sharp and clean as on your picture. I guess something is wrong with the border? At the moment its the default Blizzard frame.

Still good job man ! Im sure it will be perfect soon .
    1. Didn't think about the chat. It's Prat + custom Lua.
    2. The most will not. But it's no crazy custom stuff. Just alter the ability names to english names.
    3. I use Masque. Is it not in my package?

Will update the package in the next days.

Great Urtgrad!
    Thanks for your answers. Masque wasn't in your package. Neither was Prat. But I've replace it with Chatter and the icons with a Clean Icon Pack. Looking forward to your updates .

Deleted

Question concerning your minimap addon

Quote Originally Posted by Arborus View Post
    WeakAuras
    Stuf
    Bartender
    Prat
    Skada
    Vuhdo
    PhaseX
    BigWigs
    kgPanels
    Hello Arborus,

I noticed you didn't list the addon you are using for your Minimap.
    Is it one you created yourself or something standard like Sexymap ?

Thanks in advance.

Eleane.

10+ Year Old Account
    My UI is OCD at it's finest, everything is parallel to everything else, including the movement placement and scaling size; took me 5 hours to do the overall placement then probably another 3-4 hours fine tuning, just gotta do arena placement frames now.

If you like it swing me a pm and we'll see if I can figure out how to send the config profiles over!

Yes, it IS optimized for pvp.

Addons:
    Move Anything
    Big Debuff
    Tidyplates Blizzard Bars

Last edited by chukabi; 2015-11-29 at 06:07 PM.

This is my new Ui I been working on for a while. It was meant to be for hunters only but I changed my mind and are now working on making funcion for all classes. I will upload it on wowinterface when it is done. Keep in mind this is Ui that are work in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Deshi View Post
    This is my new Ui I been working on for a while. It was meant to be for hunters only but I changed my mind and are now working on making funcion for all classes. I will upload it on wowinterface when it is done. Keep in mind this is Ui that are work in progress.
    You may want to find a font with cyrillic support as the PvP segment showed what I assume to be russian players with their names all question marks.

Plus a bit off-topic, but why leave the blingtron quest.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    You may want to find a font with cyrillic support as the PvP segment showed what I assume to be russian players with their names all question marks.

Plus a bit off-topic, but why leave the blingtron quest.
    For me they can be all questionmarks or cyrillic texts wont make a difference since I wont understand it anyway! But I will fix it so other players can make us of it. Thx for pointing it out.

Blingtron is a scoundrel, I have taken his quest so many times. I dissapointed each time. I dont trust blingtron anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by Deshi View Post
    For me they can be all questionmarks or cyrillic texts wont make a difference since I wont understand it anyway! But I will fix it so other players can make us of it. Thx for pointing it out.

Blingtron is a scoundrel, I have taken his quest so many times. I dissapointed each time. I dont trust blingtron anymore!
    Same, but I will keep trying regardless.
    Occasionally I get "decent" vendor trash as far as vendor trash standards go.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleane View Post
    Hello Arborus,

I noticed you didn't list the addon you are using for your Minimap.
    Is it one you created yourself or something standard like Sexymap ?

Thanks in advance.

Eleane.
    BasicMinimap, though pretty much any map addon can do the simple, squared-off look.

I am finally done with my user interface! I got my inspiration from Vexione, who has made an awesome looking UI

http://imgur.com/o5n9PH2

Got a huge list of about 60+ addons in total. My UI is good on any classes, but i do move some things different when healing.

Would love any suggestions. the only thing I dont mod by now is bags and minimap. I love finding new addons
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2015-11-30 at 03:08 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO