Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Tohr View Post
    Nice, Yeah I'm hoping to get something online soon, but my graphics card just decided to die on me, waiting on amazon.
    oh noes! im anxious now haha, cant wait to use it. Def an amazing set up.

Quote Originally Posted by isman View Post
    Are you using Haste's 10 yo code ? Really looks like his old ocd and the map-thing reminds me of his opanel.. Aaaah I miss his stuff :<
    Quote Originally Posted by modernist View Post
    yeah its a fixed up version of ocd, speaks for the quality of haste's original work that i got it up and working again in half an hour, filled in a few gaps that hadn't been completed. changed it so it tracks the cd of any spell that fires from your spellbook

map thing is my own code, don't remember opanel! i should look for it
    instead of looking at opanel i just wrote my own :P heres a fizzy gif. the panel is a lot more transparent in reality, i just crushed the colours because my gif grabber saves in ridiculously huge files.

nice to drop ractionbarstyler so i have 100% my own scripts (other than ouf framework) now. think I'm gonna remove the dropdown panel from the minimap and arrange interface shortcuts on here, maybe some other data stuff

Quite impressive

Deleted
    Nice, Yeah I'm hoping to get something online soon, but my graphics card just decided to die on me, waiting on amazon.
    Hope you got your Card ... i really liked your UI and hope to get in touch with the new one

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zungate View Post
    Here's my latest version, pretty satisfied with it. Only minor things to adjust here and there as i discover them.
    What font & texture are you using ?

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoddy View Post
    What font & texture are you using ?
    Font is ExpressWay, found in Skullflowers UI
    Texture is KKthnxTex from ElvUIKKthnx

Quote Originally Posted by Zungate View Post
    Here's my latest version, pretty satisfied with it. Only minor things to adjust here and there as i discover them.

Care to upload your UI?

Would be awesome!

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Every time I return to WoW I spend a few days editing AddOns that are up to 5 years out of date so this time around I decided to do an edit in ElvUI instead.

Functionality it works just like one of my previous UIs and visually it looks just like an old UI so there's nothing 'new'.

Here's a screenshot:

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Every time I return to WoW I spend a few days editing AddOns that are up to 5 years out of date so this time around I decided to do an edit in ElvUI instead.
    Only grudge i have is spacing between actionbar buttons, buffs and debuffs are different.
    Other than that. welcome to the club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Yeah I agree, I went with this for my DK I might go with it for the final version.

Would really like to see some screenshoots in combat, or even a short video. Looks really good.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Only grudge i have is spacing between actionbar buttons, buffs and debuffs are different.
    Other than that. welcome to the club
    Cheers ^^

There's quite a few small things that niggle me, like having a spiral cooldown on enemy (de)buffs, if anybody knows how to turn that off I would be happy.

Functionality it works just like one of my previous UIs and visually it looks just like an old UI so there's nothing 'new'.
    How did you shorten the chat-messages for Loot and Gold?

Cheers ^^

There's quite a few small things that niggle me, like having a spiral cooldown on enemy (de)buffs, if anybody knows how to turn that off I would be happy.
    http://www.tukui.org/addons/index.php?act=view&id=254 its ElvUI CustomTweaks there is option to remove it + many other small tweaks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Playing around with floating combat text but I'm probably going to disable it all together. It never seems useful to me. Don't mind the awkward pet ability bar, I forgot I put it there.

Last edited by Bran; 2016-04-17 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bran View Post
    Playing around with floating combat text but I'm probably going to disable it all together. It never seems useful to me. Don't mind the awkward pet ability bar, I forgot I put it there.

I want this.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

So sad that Tohr's card died >.< Its my birthday and I was hoping to be able to try that new ui today haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    It does its job.

Full res 1440p http://i.imgur.com/hwmdBkq.jpg
    Last edited by SLSAMG; 2016-04-18 at 03:37 AM. Reason: big ass pic needed to be resized

Quote Originally Posted by Xetta View Post
    So sad that Tohr's card died >.< Its my birthday and I was hoping to be able to try that new ui today haha.
    BBY I got you, working on the last little bit right now. Fair warning there are some hard coded changes.

BBY I got you, working on the last little bit right now. Fair warning there are some hard coded changes.
    Yusssssss, bring it on baybeh

Extra cool points if its released before I crash haaha <3
    Last edited by Xetta; 2016-04-18 at 01:14 AM.

Here is the update to 4.0.1

I hope you guys like it, I went in a different direction with the design and some of the transparency settings are hard coded (I hate the default mouseover for ElvUI)

WoWInterface

TukUI

Curse