Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    My plan is to main an Enhancement Shaman in Legion and will start working on a new UI for Legion. Let's hope with the new resource system and changes to the basic UI I won't have to redo everything I make now.
    I would get a theme going, and grab some sketch paper. But the changes in Legion from a UI side are pretty big.

Quote Originally Posted by Bran View Post
    Playing around with floating combat text but I'm probably going to disable it all together. It never seems useful to me. Don't mind the awkward pet ability bar, I forgot I put it there.

Love this. I actually like the combat text, especially the red. I'd personally just change the health and DBM bar colours to that same red to tie it together. Great work!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran View Post
    Playing around with floating combat text but I'm probably going to disable it all together. It never seems useful to me. Don't mind the awkward pet ability bar, I forgot I put it there.

Wich addons are you using for this awesome ui ? If it's elvui. Could you please share your profile ? :-)

7+ Year Old Account
    It's not ElvUI. The main addons I use are STUF, Raven, Weakauras, Vexpower and KGpanels.

Finally did a UI using my own new addon. I'm pretty happy on how it turned out. Also there's a bonus WA at the very end of the video, which I personally find pretty helpful. (Yes this is a bait to make you watch it all!)

That addon is WeakAuras Stop Motion, more information is here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...p-Motion-addon

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InfusOnWoW View Post

Finally did a UI using my own new addon. I'm pretty happy on how it turned out. Also there's a bonus WA at the very end of the video, which I personally find pretty helpful. (Yes this is a bait to make you watch it all!)

That addon is WeakAuras Stop Motion, more information is here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...p-Motion-addon
    Is it only for me it is extremely laggy? Low fps?

Quote Originally Posted by Mixe View Post
    Hmm, something went wrong with the recording. I have sufficient fps in game. I'll probably redo that video then...

Quote Originally Posted by Zungate View Post
    ...]
    What font are you using? (inb4 expressway)

Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    (inb4 expressway)
    Definitely looks like it.

it seems like that all these expressways are different from mine haha

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    it seems like that all these expressways are different from mine haha
    I might be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure the Expressway that comes with Skullflowers UI is the bold version. I'm using (used, I switched to another font) the regular font.

Deleted
    Expressway Rg

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    there are different versions of expressway, that's why some of them look different

Hey guys I haven't played WoW since August, but I thought you might enjoy these images of my UI. They're actually pictures I found on my phone from back then because that Mac has since died lol. Anyway, I will update with my Legion/pre-patch UI when I am back for it as I make a new one every few months usually.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixe View Post
    So I recorded new video sequences and redid that video. The UI and even the overlays are unchanged, so there's nothing new in it.

InfusOnWoW
    very cool, true assassinate setup
    is it possible download your WA setup and especially HUD (i think its WA too? )

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisu View Post
    InfusOnWoW
    very cool, true assassinate setup
    is it possible download your WA setup and especially HUD (i think its WA too? )

Thanks!
    Yes, the HUD is also with WA.

Everything you need should be in the description of the youtube video.

I wanted to change my UI for a while now and here are some screenshots ... if u have any suggestions please tell me
    here is a link (remove the spaces) cuz i cant post imags or links yet:
    imgur.com /qzBKgXm