Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    Can I get some opinions on these name plates?

I think they are too thin with the big name text. And they look a little unpolished, not sure what is miss though

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    Can I get some opinions on these name plates?
    When against a contrasting background they work, but against a similar colour less so.
    I personally find the one where the monk is standing amongst a similar coloured effect very difficult to make out in its entirety.
    Difficult also to judge also without video or at least an image with varying health percentages.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    I noticed you're working on damage meter integration and currently support skada and recount. Are you planning on adding Details! integration as well? Really nice btw.

Thought I'd show my DK ui.

OOC;

OOC with target:

In Combat, most auras showing:

The base of the UI is RealUI, the unitframes is a slight edited version of Birg's Monk UI using WA + STUF.
    <Prepull> Frostmane EU
    Monk
    DK
    YouTube
    Twitch

Changed up my UI after seeing one on here not too long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post

This i really clean! Well done!

10+ Year Old Account
    @Begnt looks great, but might change the font of the chat so it looks the same as the combat abilities ? Or was it your intention not to ^^?

Edit ps: is there any Addon or way to change the positioning of the quest-tracker ? I haven't seen anyone yet who has it placed in a different place. Is it hardcoded so we can't change it ? Would love to have it somewhere on the left instead of the right of the screen..
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    @Begnt looks great, but might change the font of the chat so it looks the same as the combat abilities ? Or was it your intention not to ^^?

Edit ps: is there any Addon or way to change the positioning of the quest-tracker ? I haven't seen anyone yet who has it placed in a different place. Is it hardcoded so we can't change it ? Would love to have it somewhere on the left instead of the right of the screen..
    I use Sorha's quest log, let's you move it around and customise the way it's displayed too. http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/sorhaquestlog

It's not the same bc that font doesn't look that good as a chat font. It only looks good certain font sizes, and those are either too small or too big for a chat font imo.
    <Prepull> Frostmane EU
    Monk
    DK
    YouTube
    Twitch

is there any Addon or way to change the positioning of the quest-tracker ?
    Most people, I figure, aren't bothered by it's position since they either just minimize it or just don't track quests most of the time.
    But yeah, SorhaQuestLog is the one I would use, very customizable.

Where might one obtain the texture used on the unitframes? Looks pretty nice. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Where might one obtain the texture used on the unitframes? Looks pretty nice. :P
    Isn't it just a flat white texture?

Moveanything - that quite literally allows you to move anything.

I do like Sorha's quest log though. For customization.

Quote Originally Posted by Arborus View Post
    Isn't it just a flat white texture?
    It's a lot more vibrant than what I have at the moment

It would be Ish00 from Ishtara's media

So far I am building this, now because of the help of a few people, I am slowly learning to build it up. It is far from finished, I still want to do something for extra bars, chat window, dmg meter and the buff bar.

And if it doesnt get to cluttery ( i want it to remain as clean as possible ) i might do something with the Shadowed unit Frames bits ( also not finished on position )

Last edited by Jin; 2016-05-17 at 10:56 AM.

Looks really neat!

hehe, this looks like it was based on mine:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...3#post39772023
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...5#post36110405

i like the organisation of the SCT like that rather than placed either side of my character though — i'd put my raidframes on that right hand side but much prefer your solution.

I'm just updating my "ui for modernists" for legion at the mo, always forget just how lovely the default ui can be when certain elements are reorganised and the usability is cleaned up.

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Every time I return to WoW I spend a few days editing AddOns that are up to 5 years out of date so this time around I decided to do an edit in ElvUI instead.

Functionality it works just like one of my previous UIs and visually it looks just like an old UI so there's nothing 'new'.
    Ahh carebear, I have missed you and your UIs. Cannot wait to get a proper PC to play WoW on again and spend all my time trying out new UIs haha

Thank you, Riv <3

Been bored with my current UI so I'm just mucking around redoing some of the UI's I have had in the past.

Currently working on this.

Last edited by Drayarr; 2016-05-18 at 01:09 AM.