Thread: Post Your UI

Oh my bad, thought it was already implemented in PB4

I'm an sUF guy anyway..

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of UIs here are really nice looking. One recurring theme, though, is the boring granite or slate-gray coloring for every frame. It's too sad and boring to look at, I prefer to have vibrancy and vivid colors. Easier to see what's up and going on at a glance, rather than everything being so monochromatic. It sort of fits its own theme by being bright, rather than every color being the same. That's just my opinion though, I'm sure some of you like your darker UIs much more than brighter schemes.

I cheated and superimposed my castbar onto the combat image (just that one minor section) to save time (hence the half casted Hearth, but me stabbing stickmen). Also, yes, I do click distract and healthstones; small hands :[

ToT is on the right of Target. Target's debuffs are to the right of frame, under ToT. Target's name isn't usually that long, and normally does not overlap the absolute HP value (the number behind the word Dummy). Target HP pane is also usually a rosy color, it changes depending on whenever I get bored - dummies are just boring old gray.

The only Rogue Baroness

Quote Originally Posted by Andunae View Post
    Which threat meter are you using?
    sThreatMeter2.

Quote Originally Posted by achtungspitfire View Post
    Any chance you could package that UI up and put it up for download?

Looks great.
    Thank you. And I don't think so. I tried uploading an old UI of mine during Wrath and while it was pretty successful, I don't really feel like dealing with the bugs that people have. IE, something not loading right, something isn't showing up on their UI like mine, etc. :\

Deleted
    Very nice interface. I really like the fine lines for the unit frames. I am working right now on mine and slowly moved toward this format. Out of curiosity do you have an idea what is the font you are using as well as the buttonfacade mode (assuming this is what you are using to highlight your buttons and your buffs) ?

Again very nice interface.
    Eleane.

Quote Originally Posted by mmolitor87 View Post
    Aha, in that case we would need to see the contents of the friend.lua file.
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27673/Tukui-1.3.2.zip
    That was Ext's last public upload I snagged and still happened to have (like 3 weeks old if that).

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

My Druids UI

xperl self, target, and target of target frames
    tiptac, replaces the default blizzard box when you highlight over someones name, and can also be moved
    dominos with button facade
    quartz casting bar
    vuhdo raid frames
    need to know, a buff, debuff, and CD timer (though I don't really need it for my healers since mik works fine).
    decursive for dispels
    omen threat meter
    titan panel, mainly to track repairs
    atlasloot to prevent tabbing out to look up WoW related items, enchants, etc.
    mikscrollingbattletext to track when spells are ready
    tomtom, coordinate locator
    recount
    kgpanels to put an opaque box behind my scrolling chat text.
    Last edited by muto; 2011-01-26 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonotori View Post
    i only register just to write this:

I'd love to work with this ui and fit it for my paladin.
    I can tell you how I did it. The slots for the actionbars are 36x36 pixels (pet bar 30x30 iirc), the borders are 4 pixels wide, one line of black on each side and two lines of grey ish running in the middle. The elements are 4 pixels apart, map/recount/chat is 16 pixels from the edge of the screen. I made my own buttonfacade layout because the ones I found online didnt match the way I wanted them to (could go through that if you need any help with it). I'd probably make a power auras bar for holy power as well. It's all just screenshotting a lot, cropping out the elements you wanna make frames for, draw the borders in photoshop, set the canavas size to something in the 2x2 department, apply alpha and parent it in kgPanels.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I rather like that. I may look into doing something similar.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been working on getting rid of unneeded things. Last night i stopped using Sunn viewport and I hid all my action bars. This is what it looks like now.
    Because I am a healer I like to have target of target's target, hence why I have 4 unit frames.

(click for full size)

15+ Year Old Account

Not quite done, gonna change Grid with Pitbull Raid Frames instead!

Quote Originally Posted by TiroC View Post

Not quite done, gonna change Grid with Pitbull Raid Frames instead!

What Bar texture is that btw
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebes View Post
    What Bar texture is that btw
    Minimalist as Health Bar
    Otravi as Power Bar

not the best screen, but should do the trick.

http://i.imgur.com/SZ7hs.jpg

Deleted
    Coldkil, what unit frame mod is that?

my tukui edit.

Deleted
    Didn't know it can make vertical health/mana bars Not using it myself though, so is there another mod that could do the same?

pretty much any unitframe addon but xperl.

edit: vertical bars are not much a good design, since you will have less space for info like hp/mana and so on. my layout works basically due to the square frame i made so i could put necessary info there.

and again, don't use xperl.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2011-01-27 at 10:59 AM. Reason: explanation

Deleted

Updated my UI a bit. Still cleaning it up (read, making macros for the actionbar on the lower right).
    Raid looks the same, just imagine 10 raidframes instead of 5.

edit: Colors look a lot better and vibrant in-game. But it doesn't show up on screenshots.

Deleted

Updated my UI a bit. Still cleaning it up (read, making macros for the actionbar on the lower right).
    Raid looks the same, just imagine 10 raidframes instead of 5.

edit: Colors look a lot better and vibrant in-game. But it doesn't show up on screenshots.