Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    To all you actionbar haters!

I want to do something with the boss frames, any suggestions?

Should I include portraits on them too? Move them anywhere? they do seem a bit out of the way sometimes. Could also do with some HP or % Text?

(watching on youtube in 1080 at full screen will give you a better idea)
    Absolutely love the placement of your unit frames. Definitely show % on the boss frames..as for the placement...they look good where they're at.

Deleted
    Here's what i'm using

Duffed's edit of Tukui.

I changed my UI, Old one was boring and seemed to big. First off id like to ask Carebear if its ok if i recreate his unitframes in stUF (Or well.. i have but if he dont like me useing it or having this screeny posted if he could just message me and i will remove it this is still very much WIP but its getting there slowly :P

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
    Here's what i'm using

Duffed's edit of Tukui.
    Hey Sub, I play a hunter as my main too and love your setup very much. Can you upload and share your "Interface" and "WTF" folder?

Cheers.

Hello, can you explain to me: what is a point of using VuhDo and Decursive together? In VuhDo you can find "debuff" panel which brings the same functionality as Decursive has. Without moving mouse from frame to frame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pump View Post
    Hey Sub, I play a hunter as my main too and love your setup very much. Can you upload and share your "Interface" and "WTF" folder?

Cheers.
    It's all Duffed's edit of Tukui mate. You can download it here

Read the instructions and enjoy!

http://i.imgur.com/PIz6M.jpg

Pretty much the same on this alt as it is on my main. The cast bar goes between my pet and targets target (that little space). I'd really like to put something in the bottom right besides DBM, I just don't know what. I had Skada there before but I like it where it is now. Any suggestions?

Edit: just noticed MSBT overlapping the raid frames, ill have to move that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting there now, still some stuff i wish to tweak that i can't seem to find the right options in the files to change, only aesthetic though (ty for carebare for inspiring me - and providing me with his template for oUF - stolen most of it xD)

Completely idle shot, not raided with it yet, so will update it with some screenies from Sunday's raid when i have them.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...05/ui_idle.jpg

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

10+ Year Old Account
    My New UI , pretty happy with it because it works for me, will get a shot in a Raid/Dungeon and update soon.
    http://i.imgur.com/PTPeY.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sintell View Post
    Hello, can you explain to me: what is a point of using VuhDo and Decursive together? In VuhDo you can find "debuff" panel which brings the same functionality as Decursive has. Without moving mouse from frame to frame.
    Someone with a dedicated, or primary job of dispelling may prefer the simpler and more direct display of decursive over vuhdo or another raid frame which in order to have that same focus would need a profile specifically for.

Certainly its counter-productive for a healer yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post

Pretty much the same on this alt as it is on my main. The cast bar goes between my pet and targets target (that little space). I'd really like to put something in the bottom right besides DBM, I just don't know what. I had Skada there before but I like it where it is now. Any suggestions?

Edit: just noticed MSBT overlapping the raid frames, ill have to move that.
    You can move menu bar and some other's from bottom left to the bottom right and make them to be invisible untill you don't move your mouse on. Doing this you can get a free space for one more chat window(e.g. with loot or whispers). Also, you have two buttons with aspect of the hawk.

Deleted

click for fullsize/better quality

Rekcinad ui

Deleted
    After finishing my main ui parts to my contents, i am now up to changing blizzards's frames.

Little preview

Character Pane

Auction House

There's still though a lot of work to do because i only finished auction house, guild pane friends pane, character pane and pvp pane yet.
    Last edited by mmoc5d3981592b; 2011-08-21 at 07:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-08-21 at 08:05 PM.

My UI

Mine. Still playing around with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Neza View Post
    After finishing my main ui parts to my contents, i am now up to changing blizzards's frames.

I really really like those frames you have made (AH / Character) i might have to look in how you make things like that so i can do my own ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Neza View Post

There's still though a lot of work to do because i only finished auction house, guild pane friends pane, character pane and pvp pane yet.
    Curious as to whether that is an artwork replacement like AI-Art, or whether done by addon.
    And whether that will be released, because that is pretty impressive looking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Curious as to whether that is an artwork replacement like AI-Art, or whether done by addon.
    And whether that will be released, because that is pretty impressive looking.
    It's art replacement. I looked up ai-art but i didnt like it and i found it pretty lackbuster atleast thats what i saw on the screenshots, so i re-started to skin files myself (did that already in wotlk a bit).

Im probably gonna release it when its done, gonna take some time though because i would have to skin guildbank, main actionbar etc also which i wouldnt do for my personal ui where those are handled by different addons.

Deleted
    That looks pretty awesome Neza.

So after a lot of whoring around and trial and error adjusting art (GIMP is the worst shit in the universe), I managed to get custom shape/texture spell alerts going on actionbars. The "marching ants" look like shit because first try and I was just really glad to get something working and animating properly >_<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyN4otL5_XA

Edit: Noticed the strange boxing on proc refreshes is sourced from zooming the first frame of the button surround, so that does the same starburst thing now, and looks less wtf.
    Last edited by mmocf55d4d4995; 2011-08-23 at 07:29 PM.

I'm a minimalist ;D
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2qajv2g&s=7
    Pretty simple