Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by azzer24 View Post
    Maybe i'm just blind, but how do i take spells down to the action bars so i can see them?, awesome UI.
    enthus is completely right. Thought that was very straight forward myself ^^
    What do you mean?
    Are you talking about putting spells on your action bars? :S
    Click and drag from your spellbook on to your bars.... lol...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Here it is !
    What's the font and texture you use on your Grid & UF?
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-10-07 at 04:36 PM.
    Rairu - Mage
    gnomemasterrace

Quote Originally Posted by Stormreage View Post
    Does not fit with tuk? Im not even using tuk ? Dont get it
    You are using Tuk-UI, just the Elv edit. I think what he's commenting on is that your titan panel is displaying information that is already built into the ElvUI if you decide to turn it on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rayoshi View Post
    What's the font and texture you use on your Grid & UF?
    TukTex texture and Friz Quadrata TT front for grid

The UF is "Shadowed UF" - Texture is striped and font just std arial narrow.

Neza is you ui up for download? its amazing

Deleted
    Healer Layout:

Dps Layout:
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-10-07 at 09:16 PM.

@joyfull. Try sorting out the ooze nameplates for that fight they mess over you whole screen nearly. Had same problem and sorted it with tidyplates-treathplates where i added them to custom nameplates , scaled and made them transperent.

Deleted
    Thanks for the tip but im ussualy not that focused on those and its just for that fight so its not that much of a issue.

Woot! Over 1 million views for "Post your UI".

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    In 2 years, 5 months, and 25 days (908 days), no less. Go us! (The original "Post Your UI" thread disappeared in early 2009, and this replacement was started by Venara on April 13, 2009.)

That averages out to 1101.5 views per day. :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    Out of Combat
    <snip>
    How could I get the view distance fog removed like that? My PC can run wow on all ultra settings, but everything I have read so far says it doesn't work. Would be much apreciated if someone could help me out. Thanks.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-10-10 at 06:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veldoran View Post
    How could I get the view distance fog removed like that? My PC can run wow on all ultra settings, but everything I have read so far says it doesn't work. Would be much apreciated if someone could help me out. Thanks.
    Ultra settings are still relative to your setup... this guy has a very very good GPU.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-10-10 at 06:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Joyful

How do you get your damage text like that? Which mod does that for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Stringerbell View Post
    Joyful

He is probably using MSBT
    --Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do- (B. Franklin)--

Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    Ultra settings are still relative to your setup... this guy has a very very good GPU.
    I wonder. Does this still apply to CVars? I tried messing with my console commands recently and couldn't get the view distance any greater than was allowed through the Graphics options in game.

Still struggling to find a raid frames that works for me. Can vuhdo be configured to work with keybinds easily? I'm NOT a fan of mouse-overs or click-casting. Otherwise, this has been working quite well. Just bothered by aesthetics on raid frames, really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringerbell View Post
    Joyful

I use MSBT as Tatsu said.

The person Veldoran was quoting doesn't have "spectacular" hardware by any stretch (based on a post he made a week ago, it's noticeably worse than my rather dated PC) so I'm fairly confident this isn't just a case of "his hardware is better therefore his ultra settings look better". My money is on WMT or that directx9 driver tweak to disable fogging and increase draw distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    I wonder. Does this still apply to CVars? I tried messing with my console commands recently and couldn't get the view distance any greater than was allowed through the Graphics options in game.
    You can do this with wow machinama tool or certain directx 9 hacked driver (whos name escapes me right now). I haven't had luck increasing draw distance by editing cvars since patch 4.0 increased the maximum distance available via the UI slider.
    Last edited by a21fa7c67f26f6d49a20c2c51; 2011-10-10 at 09:12 PM.

Figured it'd be a driver/memory thing. It's the easiest way of getting around the built-in limitations