Thread: Post Your UI

Changed things around again, this time it's heavily inspired by Neza's UI

I don't have any raid shots as of yet though, so just the idle one for now

Here's a 30 second clip of my UI.

Feedback appreciated!
    Would like to condense down my action bars into the middle more, not really sure about placement for it though
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-11-05 at 03:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reclusion View Post
    i.imgur(.)com/NIgOH.jpg

Feedback appreciated!
    Would like to condense down my action bars into the middle more, not really sure about placement for it though
    Using Satrina's buff frames too huh? You can get rid of those extra boxes by unchecking interactive... but then you can't right click off buffs. I really wish I could find something up to date for buffs/debuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Racerover View Post
    Using Satrina's buff frames too huh? You can get rid of those extra boxes by unchecking interactive... but then you can't right click off buffs. I really wish I could find something up to date for buffs/debuffs.
    Yea I am. I did have Interactive unchecked but I like to right click off my buffs . I miss a decent buff addon! Not a fan of ones with loads of bars like Elks'.

Quote Originally Posted by Raizenyokai View Post
    Here's my UI. I have basically 2 UI's in one. Used the same Add-Ons for all 2 and simply made 2 different Reflux setups.

VxtUI1:

Main point of this UI was using kgPanels to make the wire-style connectors.

VxtUI2:

Pretty much a rendition of DicateUI. Dicate of <numen> on EU-Talnivarr was nice enough to provide me some images and small answers to help me recreate his UI. With a few personal Add-On changes, I made not only a rendition of his very popular UI, but took elements from 4 different stages of his UI to create what I see as the ideal setup. Many people complain that they can't read pixel fonts and I honestly don't see why. I find the fonts I used(same as Dicate and Texty's UI's) to be easy to read and overall fit the design beautifully.

Simple Add-On list:

!ClassColors
    Shadowed Unit Frames
    Quartz
    Skada
    kgPanels
    BigWigs
    Chinchilla Minimap
    dNameplates(edited)
    SLDataText
    Grid
    bBuff
    DocsDebugRunes(for my DK)
    nibEclipse(for my Druid)
    Chatter
    Bartender/Dominos (change it up from time to time when one is more up-to-date then the other)
    Amazing UI i love it any chance that u will upload it??

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reclusion View Post
    Yea I am. I did have Interactive unchecked but I like to right click off my buffs . I miss a decent buff addon! Not a fan of ones with loads of bars like Elks'.
    Check out Raven. Can set buffs to bars or icons, and everything is interactive and can be right clicked off. Also skinnable with Masque.

Heroic progression raider. Incapable of using Saran Wrap.

I'm using ElvUi, because i'm too lazy to make my own Ui and it's stylish and clean. I would recommand it for other players who needs a simple/cool Ui.
    You can find it on curse.com or wowinterface.com.

testing some auras out. made the auras after seeing a video by laurathegnomemage, credit for a great layout. these were sort of a pain to make though, lol.

Deleted
    There is very little difference between healbot and other addons like it.

Sure there are little things that are visual, but from an actual gameplay point of view there is no difference. I wouldn't listen to anyone telling you healbot is a bad addon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedail View Post
    Check out Raven. Can set buffs to bars or icons, and everything is interactive and can be right clicked off. Also skinnable with Masque.
    I followed your advice and I am glad I did. It's an incredible mod!

Quote Originally Posted by Ishau View Post
    There is very little difference between healbot and other addons like it.

Sure there are little things that are visual, but from an actual gameplay point of view there is no difference. I wouldn't listen to anyone telling you healbot is a bad addon.
    I think (heard it from sources I judged reliable in that case) that healbot is pretty performance hungry, compared with the better ones of the alternatives. But that's about it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Racerover View Post
    I followed your advice and I am glad I did. It's an incredible mod!
    As did I, have been using Bison and it doesn't play nice with a lot of Masque skins...Though I'm having trouble getting Raven to do what I want, but I'm sure if I toy around with it enough I can get it.

Add me on LoL: jries
    Add me on XBL: jries1

Deleted
    Screenshot (raiding environment, out of combat):
    puu.sh/6ZuR
    Video (Ragnaros Heroic):
    youtube.com/watch?v=yh3tg2fEioY

Addons:
    - ElvUI (with a lot cut out and ripped out the action bars).
    - DXE (skinned towards my ElvUI skin)
    - CoolLine (skinned towards my ElvUI skin)
    - DocsDebugRunes (skinned towards my ElvUI skin, the 7 red bars in the middle)
    - MikScrollingBattleText
    Last edited by mmocb56940eecb; 2011-11-05 at 11:32 AM.

I dont like tukui , but you are saving good space in your screen

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by z0mg View Post
    puu.sh/6ZuR
    Video (Ragnaros Heroic):

Addons:
    - MikScrollingBattleText

I couldn't even think where to begin to edit ElvUI that heavily :P looks really nice

puu.sh/6ZuR
    Video (Ragnaros Heroic):

Addons:
    - MikScrollingBattleText
    Very nice edit, not usually a fan of TukUI but this edit I like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by karlodav View Post
    I dont like tukui , but you are saving good space in your screen
    Yeah, I used to have really cluttered UIs (not terrible, but you know, like default TuKUi etc). Now I can't stand seeing anything anymore.
    At this point my 7 action slots have it's own reasoning:
    1. Dark Simulacrum <-- Bound, but I need the spell somewhere to see what I stole.
    2. Raise Ally <-- Bound, could just move it elsewhere really, but kept it there incase & to keep the width at 7 slots .
    3. Army of the Dead <-- Clicked, don't want to cast it by accident. Could bind it and remove it.
    4. Empower Rune Weapon <-- Clicked, don't want to cast it by accident. Could bind it and remove it.
    5. Potion <-- Clicked, don't want to cast it by aciddent. Could bind it and remove it.
    6. Pillar of Frost <-- Bound, but left it there to be able to do a smoothe rotation and use my mouse to pop my CDs while nuking.
    7. Racial <-- Bound, but left it there to be able to do a smoothe rotation and use my mouse to pop my CDs while nuking (not macro'd to PoF as I sometimes need to save the 2 minute cooldown, while PoF (1 minute) will be back in time.

So all in all I could remove my entire action bar and only find something for Dark Simulacrum to show what spell it stole. However, right now the 7 slots fit the rest of the construction perfectly (the length of the rune bars and all that just work spot on for me). Removing any action slots would require me to think of something else to keep the width somewhat how it is now. Due to that I just kept it as it is atm.
    Anyone has any tips on what I could do for that? If I could play with 0 action bars that would be so cool.

puu.sh/6ZuR
    Video (Ragnaros Heroic):

Addons:
    - MikScrollingBattleText
    Seriously. Sexy. S.E.X.Y - DOWNLOAD LINK PLEASE!!!!