AZCastBar
    MoveAnything
    Omen
    Prat
    Power Auras
    BigWigs
    MSBT
    OmniCC
    Last edited by Redfern; 2011-12-17 at 03:05 PM.

I'd love to see before and after pics after patch day >.>

Main reason I've transitioned away from mods is it seems that every few patches or so, my fave mod gets outdated and stops working and crashes the UI. Been keeping it to a minimum and now am down to pretty much just a AIO Bag addon, DoT/Debuff/Buff Timers, Dominos, DBM, Quartz, and Cooldown tracker. Everything else is just eye candy imo. I'd submit a screen shot, but i'm at work, and it is pretty boring anyways

You can dance. You can dance. Everyone look at your pants.

Alright, so I made myself a new project again once I came across an old thread with Velran's UI. I liked it a lot so I gave myself a new project to work on.

So this is my own re-creation of Velran's UI (can probably see the thread a page or two back)
    The UI is still a WIP, but here is how it looks so far. I'm open to any suggestions you may have to help me improve.

Idle

Raid

I only raid 10 man, that's why I only have the grid showing 10 frames.

Addon-List

Unitframes: Pitbull4
    Actionbars: Dominos - Skinned with Masque - Buttonfacade: pHizir
    Minimap: Chinchilla
    Debuff tracker: Classtimer
    Panel-Art: Kgpanels with pHizr's mediapack
    Cast bar: Quartz
    Buff/Debuffs: Raven
    Cooldown icon display: WeakAuras, Skinned with Clean Icons - Thin
    addon for different fonts: Fonter - Font used in the UI: Cabin
    NibPointDisplay
    NibRunes
    Chat: Prat
    Damage meter: Skada
    Boss mod: Deus Vox Encounters (DXE)
    Raid frames: Grid
    Nameplates: Tidyplates: Threatplates
    Data text info: Sldatatext
    UI skin: Neza's beautiful Miirgui Texture Pack

Addons downloaded from Wowinterface and Curse
    Last edited by Speedtrax; 2011-12-17 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Included an Addon-list

Deleted
    there are some superb UI's on display. could people help some of us not so clever people out and list the addons used to create there look. Also those guys that are creating there own UI's please let us know when we can get them and from what download site. loving the look of yours speedtracks

Quote Originally Posted by Kerchanski View Post
    there are some superb UI's on display. could people help some of us not so clever people out and list the addons used to create there look. Also those guys that are creating there own UI's please let us know when we can get them and from what download site. loving the look of yours speedtracks
    Thanks, I edited my post to include an addon-list if you wish to see what addons I've used

Quote Originally Posted by Micoz View Post
    My User Interface contains everything i really need to see during encounter.

Engine: ElvUI
    Scrolling Combat Text: NONE
    Aggro / DMG Meter: NONE
    Buffs / Debuffs: NeedToKnow
    Cooldowns: TellMeWhen
    Some druid stuff (Combos, Not-behind/Too far away warning): DroodFocus

Who needs more?

Unit frames arent even. :/
    the target is higher.. Would go insane if that was my UI.

Download Align to keep stuff straight.

Deleted
    New orb animation ftw.

I'm sure everyone's bored of minimalistic pixel ui's but I've been having fun editing careui to my liking. :>

Idle

Casting with grid (yes it's tiny. I run 25mans ^^; ) showing, even if just solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    Alright, so I made myself a new project again once I came across an old thread with Velran's UI. I liked it a lot so I gave myself a new project to work on.

So this is my own re-creation of Velran's UI (can probably see the thread a page or two back)
    The UI is still a WIP, but here is how it looks so far. I'm open to any suggestions you may have to help me improve.

Idle

SNIPSNIP.....
    How'd you make the 1pixel lines going between stuff? I've tried it with kgpanels and can't seem to make a 1pixel vertical line :/
    Last edited by Andosup; 2011-12-18 at 04:43 AM.

Deleted
    You can do it with Kgpanels

You have to reduce the scale of your panel, remove border and it seems to a line

(sorry for my english language ^^)

Quote Originally Posted by Andosup View Post
    How'd you make the 1pixel lines going between stuff? I've tried it with kgpanels and can't seem to make a 1pixel vertical line :/

Yeah, pretty much what Daune said. You just set the borders to "none" and scale the height or width down to 10, which is the lowest it can go before it goes invis :P
    But you might want to try with some other textures, the solid texture doesn't look that good.

Deleted
    So here's mine. Playing a disc/holy priest along with a holy paladin. This ui is set up to work well on both characters.

http://i.imgur.com/c2a6A.jpg

The visible addonis I use is as follows:

Stuf for my unit frames
    Bartender for my action bars
    Grid2 which is a more lightweight addon compared to Grid
    TellMeWhen for the cd's icons etc surrounding Grid2
    Gnosis castbars
    Tidyplates: Threat plates for the nameplates on the screen
    Raven for my buff/debuff frames
    Skada for my healing and dps meters
    Can't remeber right now what my minimap addon is, I believe it is Simpleminimap or something like it. It's fugly the way it is now though and will have to change.

And I use DXE as my bossmod of choice.

And I use mouseover macros for almost all of my abilities.
    Last edited by mmocae31beb646; 2011-12-18 at 01:23 PM.

Deleted
    I'm sure everyone's bored of minimalistic pixel ui's but I've been having fun editing careui to my liking. :>

Idle
    [IMG ]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/4884/wowscrnshot121811051624.th.jpg[/IMG ]

Casting with grid (yes it's tiny. I run 25mans ^^; ) showing, even if just solo.
    [ IMG]http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/5724/wowscrnshot121811053446.th.jpg[/IMG ]

No offense but FUUUU, now i got the extreme urge to change my UI....
    I should really stop visiting this thread...

Yeah, pretty much what Daune said. You just set the borders to "none" and scale the height or width down to 10, which is the lowest it can go before it goes invis :P
    But you might want to try with some other textures, the solid texture doesn't look that good.
    I like the flat textures, but I guess I could try a grunge looking one :> but as for kgpanels I already guessed thats what you had to do. I can do a 1px horizontal line without trouble. But when trying to make it vertical it looks like 2px and faded. o_o

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-12-18 at 03:28 PM.

Deleted

Updated it a bit with NeedToKnow, Classtimers, changed fonts a bit
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-12-18 at 06:11 PM.

Idle

Raid

I only raid 10 man, that's why I only have the grid showing 10 frames.

Addon-List

Unitframes: Pitbull4
    Actionbars: Dominos - Skinned with Masque - Buttonfacade: pHizir
    Minimap: Chinchilla
    Debuff tracker: Classtimer
    Panel-Art: Kgpanels with pHizr's mediapack
    Cast bar: Quartz
    Buff/Debuffs: Raven
    Cooldown icon display: WeakAuras, Skinned with Clean Icons - Thin
    addon for different fonts: Fonter - Font used in the UI: Cabin
    NibPointDisplay
    NibRunes
    Chat: Prat
    Damage meter: Skada
    Boss mod: Deus Vox Encounters (DXE)
    Raid frames: Grid
    Nameplates: Tidyplates: Threatplates
    Data text info: Sldatatext
    UI skin: Neza's beautiful Miirgui Texture Pack

Addons downloaded from Wowinterface and Curse
    Looks pretty good. In my honest opinion, you should take the ToT and put it right where your grid is, and then put grid possibly on top of the ToT. If you change the orientation of your grid and make it horizontal instead of vertical, you could put it in the bottom right corner, under where your meters are. Like I said before, only just my opinion, but I believe it will give your UI a more symmetrical look. Good work either way.

I think a track list wouldn't go amiss either (sorry for offtopic post)
    Yesterday is history, today is a gift, tomorrow is mystery.

I'm sure everyone's bored of minimalistic pixel ui's but I've been having fun editing careui to my liking. :> :/
    Never getting tired of Minimalistic! Absolutely love your UI. Do you have an addon list? Possibly uploaded it somewhere? What's the unit frames?