Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Winfield View Post
    Never getting tired of Minimalistic! Absolutely love your UI. Do you have an addon list? Possibly uploaded it somewhere? What's the unit frames?
    Can I 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th that? I'm not bored at all with those types of UI's and what you've got going on there looks great.

see you made two guys make an account just to comment on it. You gotta give us some input

Here is the ui i use.
    I have been inspired by 2 shadow priests (1 from the machine and touchymcfeel )
    I was wondering if anyone knew a boss unit frame so i could change the default one.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-12-20 at 08:06 AM.

TukUI with some customization. Using Grid for raid frames, and Shadowed Unit Frames for unit frames. Also visible are DBM timers (beautifully skinned), Recount (also skinned), Quartz (skinned as well), EavesDrop (SCT looking stuff on left side over chat), Prat for chat, and about 800 more that you can't see at the moment. Should mention that though while not visible, I use TellMeWhen to remind me of a few things (i.e. when innervate is off cd and I'm below 80% mana, plus when power torrent procs).

@Madmoos Love your target/player/focus frames, very nice and stylish idea, and I assume it works well. Great! Aso for boss frames, check out ouf_bossbars, you'll need a bit of lua tinkering, but won't have any problems adapting it to your UI (if your ok with a bit of lua, that is).

Quote Originally Posted by Madmoos View Post
    Here is the ui i use.
    I have been inspired by 2 shadow priests (1 from the machine and touchymcfeel )
    I was wondering if anyone knew a boss unit frame so i could change the default one.
    Thanks.
    How did you make the healthbars seethrough and not showing the backdrop? I'd like to have this for grid2 if it migth be possible

Also your Palatank has a really funny name...did he really never got a ticket? :P

You make backdrop transparent and invert healthbar.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrates View Post
    @Madmoos Love your target/player/focus frames, very nice and stylish idea, and I assume it works well. Great! Aso for boss frames, check out ouf_bossbars, you'll need a bit of lua tinkering, but won't have any problems adapting it to your UI (if your ok with a bit of lua, that is).
    Thanks a lot. Ill check it out

---------- Post added 2011-12-20 at 09:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Deemaxm View Post
    You make backdrop transparent and invert healthbar.
    Ya thats how i did it.
    Check this video. It will help you a lot
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvymi...840&lf=context

Quote Originally Posted by spartlinz View Post
    Really simple and really nice. Too many action bars for my taste ^_^ .
    Would be nice to post one when you are in combat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winfield View Post
    Never getting tired of Minimalistic! Absolutely love your UI. Do you have an addon list? Possibly uploaded it somewhere? What's the unit frames?
    Just get http://www.wowinterface.com/download...39-CareUI.html

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Thought you were long gone Led++

DeeUi last version

Solo City

Solo City with all actionbars open

Party

Mainly an Ui that gathers all relevant info close to middle of screen to maxx your perception and awarness during raid/pvp . Weak Auras gives dinamic info regarding most important combat events.
    Center (Ignite tick/Ab stacks/Combat points/Mana % etc.)
    CenterRignt -Rotation relevant info (procs etc.)
    CenterLeft- Short DPS CD's (icon apears when action is usable if not cooldownbar) ; Long CD that apear just when on cd.
    Other info : short Cd's in a dinamic group ordered by relevance, important debuffs.

Any Tips/sugestions/critics highly WElCOME!!
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-12-23 at 11:48 PM. Reason: holy mother of thumbnails

Here's a WIP. I must say I've gotten some great inspiration from this thread, thanks to all of you who inspired me!

Deleted
    very clean ui you got

10+ Year Old Account
    UI

Might be a bit old, but looks the same

Deleted
    can you post a link to dld thx

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    My UI made by me... from scratch.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-12-23 at 11:45 PM.

My new Ui on my druid:

Hope you enjoy it!

And as well, come with suggestions to make it look better!
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-12-23 at 11:49 PM.
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

I love Elvui and didnt see a need to change very much about it