Bartender
    Kgpanels
    Sldt
    TotemTimers
    TipTac
    MikScrollingBattleText

---------- Post added 2012-01-17 at 01:26 PM ----------

I removed most of the boarders and it looks like this now

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-01-17 at 01:02 PM.

I'm noticing a lot of hunters use default UI's. xD

Just sayin'!
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arachnan View Post
    I've also got this active when I am healing: http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...Healing_UI.png
    So I can see if the tanks are using cooldowns or if they have cooldowns from other healers active.
    That's Duffed ui,right?.What's that addon for the cooldowns next to the portaits?Part of the ui or some specific one?

Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    I know, dunno why they get all fuzzy! pretty damn annoying actually. Dunno if it could have anything doing with me playing in fullscreen Windowed mode?

As for rabs, that faded black border seem to be on all the other action bars, except for the main one, that one gets skinned as planned. But Rabs is locked, checked the lua file aswell.

Edit: Fixed the rabs issue, but replacing it with m_actionbars from mono ui :P

Also a chance to test the ss quality in fullscreen :P

Think it improved slightly :P
    Hey there!
    I'm having a hard time trying to replicate the panel behind the SLDT.
    Care to share how to?

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-01-17 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbliss View Post
    Hey there!
    I'm having a hard time trying to replicate the panel behind the SLDT.
    Care to share how to?
    Sure.

It's pretty simple really. just make a new panel, adjust the width and position. Now, on your Sldt panel, you simply push the "frame level" 1 point higher than your "background" panel, that way the sldt panel will overlap it.

So now your frame level is "2" on your SLDT panel and "1" on your background panel.

W.I.P
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-01-17 at 08:00 PM.

Sure.

It's pretty simple really. just make a new panel, adjust the width and position. Now, on your Sldt panel, you simply push the "frame level" 1 point higher than your "background" panel, that way the sldt panel will overlap it.

So now your frame level is "2" on your SLDT panel and "1" on your background panel.
    The question is , how do you make panels?
    I know there are addons such as kgpanels and all but I'm pretty sure that this isn't the case. It's done through Sharedmedia/my media yea?
    This is what I can't replicate!

:/

Ah I see. Well, you are going to need kgpanels to make those panels. and I recommend using some sharedmedia for textures and borders. Like pHisr's mediapack:http://www.wowinterface.com/download...MediaPack.html

or http://www.wowinterface.com/download...MediaPack.html.

When in-game you type in /kgpanels config" then create yourself a new layout. call it whatever you want.

Then you go to "active panels" and create a new one. Also call it what you want. Then you go into that panel's textures and fix your textures and border as you want

Hope that messy text made somewhat sense

Ohhh I see.
    So it was actually done with Kgpannels :P

Thanks anyway!

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greendog View Post

W.I.P
    Don't mean to hate. You say it's a WIP but to me it looks like you just downloaded Roth UI..?
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-01-17 at 08:02 PM.

Deleted
    I actually like the fact that people post screenshots showing that they use my interface. There are tons of Tukui derivates and no-one cares.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

OCC

Combat

This is from Julyish, took a break from WoW and now I'm gonna work on it again. Not happy with buffs, cast bar, quest tracking, tooltip and some fonts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idle

Combat

Annotated

Custom made, always changing/improving. If you have any tips that would be great!

10+ Year Old Account

I know, dunno why they get all fuzzy! pretty damn annoying actually. Dunno if it could have anything doing with me playing in fullscreen Windowed mode?

As for rabs, that faded black border seem to be on all the other action bars, except for the main one, that one gets skinned as planned. But Rabs is locked, checked the lua file aswell.

I recognize that datatext panel and actionbar layout :P
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted

What unitframes are this?

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I recognize that datatext panel and actionbar layout :P
    hehe <3 think I mentioned when I posted it first that it was " a lot of CareUI and a dash of Ishtara inspiration" :P

@Zecxx. It's Carebear's (CareUI@Wowinterface) edit of oUF_Qulight
    Last edited by Speedtrax; 2012-01-18 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Don't mean to hate. You say it's a WIP but to me it looks like you just downloaded Roth UI..?
    Well of course its Roth UI. What I meant by W.I.P is that I haven't finished completely optimizing it for my personal preference. There are still numerous addons I want but am unable to get because at this current time and due to IRL issues, I can't play at the moment.
    Last edited by Greendog; 2012-01-18 at 06:58 PM.

hehe <3 think I mentioned when I posted it first that it was " a lot of CareUI and a dash of Ishtara inspiration" :P

@Zecxx. It's Carebear's (CareUI@Wowinterface) edit of oUF_Qulight
    TBH i recognized it from the UFs, fun fact is that my UI has the same datatext layout and a similar actionbar management XD Functional layout is functional

EDIT: fix chat font :P pixel + blurry = EWW
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2012-01-18 at 11:42 AM.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.