Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    TBH i recognized it from the UFs, fun fact is that my UI has the same datatext layout and a similar actionbar management XD Functional layout is functional

EDIT: fix chat font :P pixel + blurry = EWW
    Chat font was fixed instantly after posting that image, guess I've forgotten to edit that in :P

Quote Originally Posted by Louna View Post
    That's Duffed ui,right?.What's that addon for the cooldowns next to the portaits?Part of the ui or some specific one?
    It's Duffed's edit of TukUI, aye.
    The cooldowns are part of the addon iFilger, found here: http://www.tukui.org/forums/topic.php?id=19087
    I did do some manual editing to get it to look like that, but it was rather easy and quick to do.
    "If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."

My UI, went through a few iterations until I settled on this. Taken ideas from a few UIs I've seen, including switching to oUF recently.

AddOns list

AzCastBar
    Aurora
    Bartender4
    BigWigs
    Masque_PixelShadow
    Chatter
    DocsDebugRunes
    eError
    FreebTip
    oUF_Skaarj
    qMinimap
    Raven
    shNameplates
    Skada
    tullaCC
    WeakAuras

Very nice looking UI. I use skaarj for UF as well. What did you change the color to? It looks great. r(0.2)b(0.2)g(0.2) ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CogDk View Post
    Very nice looking UI. I use skaarj for UF as well. What did you change the color to? It looks great. r(0.2)b(0.2)g(0.2) ?
    Code:
    cfg.Color = {                 
           Health = {r =  0.125,    g =  0.125,     b =  0.125},
    }
    I guess .2 would also work, but I found .125 was closer to what I previously had with shadowed unit frames, so it was more of a familiarity thing.

Attempting to redraw my square layout concept i used some time ago. This brought many interesting implications on my UI, like the redesign of button skin and layout.

very very WIP, feedback absolutely needed

edit: another concept, the big central panel si not that good imho

Last edited by Coldkil; 2012-01-21 at 10:05 AM.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Coldkill Did you ever consider to build a non-frame using UI and instead just a HUD arround your char? I did see a very stylish and intersting UI some time ago and I did consider it myself, but due to the lack of my lua skills I could not realise it. Premade HuDs or Addons are not that beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Brother View Post
    Coldkill Did you ever consider to build a non-frame using UI and instead just a HUD arround your char? I did see a very stylish and intersting UI some time ago and I did consider it myself, but due to the lack of my lua skills I could not realise it. Premade HuDs or Addons are not that beautiful.
    Could give it a try. The idea behind my UI is that basing the core on oUF, you can switch styles while keeping you prefernces only changing a file and /reload ui

Deleted
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-01-21 at 01:48 PM.

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/9ydaJ.jpg

this is my bear tanking UI, suits me very well. shows every thing that is need and nothing that clutters to much

ooc:

ic:

Don't have a raid shot yet sadly. It is very much a WIP, especially in the unit frame department as I am just starting to learn lua. Any advice/suggestions are welcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    EXTREMELY beta right now, need LOTS of feedback. Many things have left to be figured out

http://i.imgur.com/ZOUp4.jpg

EDIT : 2 big button need to be moved down 1 px
    Last edited by Lolhand; 2012-01-21 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolhand View Post
    EXTREMELY beta right now, need LOTS of feedback. Many things have left to be figured out

If you're after feedback you should probably include a screenshot of the UI when in combat. There's not much to comment on when 30-80% of the UI is hidden.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolhand View Post

EDIT : 2 big button need to be moved down 1 px
    pretty... but I would like to see more!

Deleted

cohesioN's edit of Tukui slightly edited by me. Skinned Gnosis Cast Bar and skinned Weak Auras icons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    If you're after feedback you should probably include a screenshot of the UI when in combat. There's not much to comment on when 30-80% of the UI is hidden.
    Which is why I said extremely beta I still haven't figured out orientation of raid frames, location of target and ToT frames and debuff tracking

Here's in combat (Haven't found a good combat text addon I like yet)

http://i.imgur.com/CLAT0.jpg

Here's buff/debuff tracking (long buffs + auras are not tracked)

http://i.imgur.com/rRB1i.jpg

EDIT : Debuff border is slightly thinner than minimap border, have to mess with size/thickness/inserts tommorow

Thanks to the MMOchamp community help, managed to go ahead with the work.

last result is this

The green square over a frame indicated that it is possible to drag around the screen. Clicking the little red square will toggle the frame on/off. And with 165% more slash commands

Looks cool, but to be honest I don't like this big squares, and that the health alters vertical, maybe I'm old fashioned when it comes to unit frames but I like them horizontically. Nevertheless good work Coldkill, I wish I would be that good at lua coding...well I'm just too lazy to learn it

Deleted
    Original WoW UI, all i've ever needed. I only use AtlasLoot/Mogit, everything else feels like hubris.

Quote Originally Posted by Muncken87 View Post

My UI
    Would you be so kind as to make your setup downloadable?

Quote Originally Posted by Brother View Post
    Looks cool, but to be honest I don't like this big squares, and that the health alters vertical, maybe I'm old fashioned when it comes to unit frames but I like them horizontically. Nevertheless good work Coldkill, I wish I would be that good at lua coding...well I'm just too lazy to learn it
    Square unitframes are just a concept - the idea was to have multiple and easy-switchable layouts. The first and biggest problem was frame positioning, so i had to find a definitive solution to it

That one also is a test, it works also for minimap, actionbars, datatext frame, all-in-one