Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post

Changed my UI little.
    Looks like default LUI?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muncken87 View Post
    can do line by line i guess, in kgpanels :P

---------- Post added 2012-02-03 at 12:24 AM ----------

I think just make a new panel with no border, make the background color black, and depending on width or height, make it 9 px and u will get a 1px line like the one u have at ur bottom
    Line by line is what I was thinking too, oh well, time to get to work

Quote Originally Posted by Muncken87 View Post
    Looks like default LUI?
    Yeah with minor changes here and there.

Out of combat, in combat. (Resto Druid)

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-02-03 at 08:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse View Post
    Out of combat, in combat. (Resto Druid)

i.imgur.com/gQPwb.jpg

i.imgur.com/HbSeO.jpg
    What a coincidence on that second shot *wink wink*

On a more serious note, I spy about 3 different fonts. Not sure if that was on purpose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolhand View Post

http://i.imgur.com/0GwSt.jpg is what I'm talking about. Any ideas ?
    In regards to this problem, I decided to go ahead and try this

http://i.imgur.com/nS20l.jpg

Time to start working with Stuf

There are 2 different fonts (not counting the power aura timer). And yes, having the same font in every aspect of the UI isn't ideal, aesthetics aside, imho.
    Font 1: Pixel font on your auras and action bars.

Font 2: The ugly sanserif font you have on your unitframes, chatlog and combat text.

Font 3: The less ugly but still not great font on your raidframes and combat log.

So why exactly is it not ideal to use the same font for everything?

Deleted
    Been thinking about changing, or at least testing a pixel font on certain elements of my UI, just wondering a few things.
    Can you change the size of a pixel font, and having it remain pixel perfect? If not, it kinda defeats the purpose of having one imo.
    Also, does anyone know which font this might be? Any similar will do. I'm just looking for a very basic font with a 1px black border surrounding it.

btw, is there ANY way of changing the stack amount font on your action bar? been trying to find ways to do this for a long time, and needless to say, without success.

Imo, there is no justification for calling such a basic and very much readable font ugly.
    Sure there is.
    I honestly think its ugly, therefor me saying its ugly is justified.
    Just because a font is "basic" and "readable" doesn't mean it can't be ugly.
    I didn't tell you to adopt my opinion so I'm not quite sure why you're getting you're panties in a bunch.
    My point was that you are in fact using 3 different fonts as was pointed out in a previous post.

ps. You didn't answer my question

<3
    Ish

Latest version of my Ui - Oposite/mirror from target unitframes is Focus unitframe. I still feel it messy so PLS any tips are highly Welcome!!.

The weird group of icons over player frame are Weakauras dynamic groups adjusted to show me al info needed for my rotation.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-02-03 at 01:57 PM.

Deleted
    @Deemaxm, What SCT are you using?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Hardly unique, but oh well!

Pop Up Image
    Is it done with scripts or addons?

Deleted
    You could try this(click) To make your power aura icons not look as different from the rest of the theme.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolhand View Post
    In regards to this problem, I decided to go ahead and try this

Hey,

Really like this UI. I can see it working well with my Mage. I dont suppose you will be making it available for download when and if you complete it?

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    @Deemaxm, What SCT are you using?
    Its MSBT , and ye im between thoose that hate that god damn cartoonish graphic it usualy has so i configured it to my graphical preferences.

Deleted
    EDIT : Here's an old version of oUF_NIN, I've been thinking of doing something like this

http://s.cdn.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw41452.jpg

Maybe health lost will appear in class color ?
    If I'm not mistaken, those UF's were see-through at full health and had non see-through class color for lost health.

And it was beyond brilliant. Then again, NiN was beyond brilliant.

n regards to this problem, I decided to go ahead and try this

http://i.imgur.com/nS20l.jpg

Is there any reason for the panels? I mean you basically have 2 gigantic panels with almost nothing in it, and a panel next to your chatframe with ... nothing in it. Then for some reason your clock is just floating under your minimap even though you have about a million places in those panels where you could put it.

To me the UI currently are just some pretty panels without any use. Glad you moved the chat to the left though.

Just realized that screenshots i posted from DeeUi are at weird resolution. So i repost to offer a better view.

Still dont know hot to get rid of that graphics around the SpecialActionButton to make it more simple and clear.
    Gief Feedback Plox

Cant make them apear as lil image and enlarge on click but clcky on link and image should apear
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-02-03 at 01:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deemaxm View Post
    Just realized that screenshots i posted from DeeUi are at weird resolution. So i repost to offer a better view.

Still dont know hot to get rid of that graphics around the SpecialActionButton to make it more simple and clear.
    Gief Feedback Plox

still not working editing..
    Fix' t
    Last edited by mmoc2b9514a7e1; 2012-02-03 at 12:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deemaxm View Post

[IMG=http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/3658/wowscrnshot020412112612.jpg][/IMG]

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...412115806.jpg/

Gief Feedback Plox

Cant make them apear as lil image and enlarge on click but clcky on link and image should apear
    So many pixelfonts all at the wrong size.

Deleted
    My UI.

Hope you guys like it , if you want to know certain things just pm me !