Thread: Post Your UI

@Deemaxm

I personally don't like Bossmods with horizontal offset, if everything is aligned and so on why did you want a stairway bossmod?
    Also your debuff filtering is a little bit weird, if I'm right it does show the first four debuffs with 100% occupacy, and the rest faded...I would only show your debuffs and nothing else or if you like seeing all debuffs only yours not faded.
    The boss frames are really far away i like them more visible, for example anchored mid right and idk 50px offset..I find them very important. But thats a matter of preferance, don't know if you are constantly looking up, but I don't think so when you display your important proccs in the center.
    I don't like the background font...getting darker in the middle...does not look very clean...

Like I stated above everything is a matter of preferance but these are things which would disturb me.

And now I want to know how to get rid of the shiny extrabutton surrounding

@Led++ Yes guilty in that case, will adjust them asap. Ty

@Brother Ye i realized that problem with DBM timer at map corner. Sadly i dont know why they arent aligned corectly and how to fix that
    Debuffs: Yes what i actualy wanted from SBF is like showing my debuffs normal and others faded and only way i could make it was via 2 groups that flow into eachother. Sadly that flow dosent apply to fading so i ended up with 4 Debuffs vizible and rest faded. My optimum version is like some OUF's where my debuffs/buffs are colored and rest are desaturated but havent found any addon that can do this. IF anyone knows /share
    Boss frames i dont rly look at them considering i have boss targetd most of time but i will look at a better position for them.
    "I don't like the background font" what background font you refer to didnt understood

Ty verry much for feedback much apreciated, will go and fix stuff now More feedback highly apreciated

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deemaxm View Post
    @Led++ Yes guilty in that case, will adjust them asap. Ty

@Brother Ye i realized that problem with DBM timer at map corner. Sadly i dont know why they arent aligned corectly and how to fix that
    Debuffs: Yes what i actualy wanted from SBF is like showing my debuffs normal and others faded and only way i could make it was via 2 groups that flow into eachother. Sadly that flow dosent apply to fading so i ended up with 4 Debuffs vizible and rest faded. My optimum version is like some OUF's where my debuffs/buffs are colored and rest are desaturated but havent found any addon that can do this. IF anyone knows /share
    Boss frames i dont rly look at them considering i have boss targetd most of time but i will look at a better position for them.
    "I don't like the background font" what background font you refer to didnt understood

Ty verry much for feedback much apreciated, will go and fix stuff now More feedback highly apreciated
    I don't know how to do it but I remember care's UI having that feature. As seen here for example
    Last edited by mmoc2b9514a7e1; 2012-02-03 at 02:32 PM.

I meant background texture not font sorry wrong word for example vudho plain white or melli I like better.

Any1 knows what UI http://i.imgur.com/N5FpB.jpg is?

Quote Originally Posted by heenksa33 View Post
    Looks like a modified Tuk UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by heenksa33 View Post
    That's a modified Ultimate Shaman UI.

I sat down yesterday looking at Ish's UI and thought damnit, I want to try and re-create it, mostly because I find it fun to see if I manage to get it somewhat similar and I feel I learn and grow by trying to copy other and better artists It being a bad-ass UI is just a bonus

So I finally have come to a point where it can be showed off :P even though it still is WIP, but damn there's a lot.... a lot of panels to be made :P

Hopefully it won't be put too much to shame

Also, no idea why the screenshots always come out so blurry

Edit: The UI above is my work actually, it's my "edition" of Velran's UI
    That people think it's a Tuk and ESUI edit I have to take as a huge compliment though
    Last edited by Speedtrax; 2012-02-04 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muncken87 View Post
    Raidframes are stuf
    Sorry for the confusion.

The addon I want to know more about from the Spine of Deathwing fight screenshot is the 'nameplate' on top of the corruption tentacles with health numbers '99' and '100'.

Quote Originally Posted by Pump View Post
    Sorry for the confusion.

The addon I want to know more about from the Spine of Deathwing fight screenshot is the 'nameplate' on top of the corruption tentacles with health numbers '99' and '100'.
    Docs Nameplates

My optimum version is like some OUF's where my debuffs/buffs are colored and rest are desaturated but havent found any addon that can do this. IF anyone knows /share
    Going to check to be absolutely sure, but i think it's the standard oUF addon (not a single style, the base one) that shows debuffs on target this way.

On my layout i've filtered them to show only player's ones, but if i set the filter off, they show exactly as you said. So use oUF if you need this
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Going to check to be absolutely sure, but i think it's the standard oUF addon (not a single style, the base one) that shows debuffs on target this way.

On my layout i've filtered them to show only player's ones, but if i set the filter off, they show exactly as you said. So use oUF if you need this
    Ye im aware OuF in many version have similar setups for buffs/debuffs like i wanted. Only huge problem that keeps me away from OUF is that im not rly familiar with coding so im rather using stuf Thats why i need some addon to do that debuffs/buffs desaturated that i actualy can config easy

Ye im aware OuF in many version have similar setups for buffs/debuffs like i wanted. Only huge problem that keeps me away from OUF is that im not rly familiar with coding so im rather using stuf Thats why i need some addon to do that debuffs/buffs desaturated that i actualy can config easy
    It's not a thing of versions, every oUF layout has that basically.

Anyway, looking for a mod that does this. and dunno if it helps, but i was absolutely ignorant about code until i found people better than me (ish, care, many others on wowhead) and i stressed them out until i got responses XD

Then i got oUF_Classic and learned from it

It's not a thing of versions, every oUF layout has that basically.

Anyway, looking for a mod that does this. and dunno if it helps, but i was absolutely ignorant about code until i found people better than me (ish, care, many others on wowhead) and i stressed them out until i got responses XD

Then i got oUF_Classic and learned from it
    Well i started some course for coding so im on the work with it but still at the beginning

10+ Year Old Account
    My UI in action.

Good luck then

This week-end i will have time, so i will work on the rest of the UI (minimap/chat, datatext, actionbars) since the UFs are done (thanks to the last suggestions).

So i ask: i was thinking to put the minimap in top center of the screen - it can be annoying for targeting so i was for hiding it in combat. Would it be useful?

EDIT: need a suggestion for a free program to record a video, many movable things in the ui so it would be better than a static image.

Good luck then

This week-end i will have time, so i will work on the rest of the UI (minimap/chat, datatext, actionbars) since the UFs are done (thanks to the last suggestions).

So i ask: i was thinking to put the minimap in top center of the screen - it can be annoying for targeting so i was for hiding it in combat. Would it be useful?

EDIT: need a suggestion for a free program to record a video, many movable things in the ui so it would be better than a static image.
    MSI Afterburner has a video capture function, it works pretty well.

Ok, going to try it when i've finished

for now, here's a screen

EDIT: minimap and stats fade out when in combat since i feel that they could generate visibility problems. the menu button is under the minimap, on mouseover.

---------- Post added 2012-02-04 at 07:23 PM ----------

adding post with draggable frames actvated - you can type /cm to move everything that pops out, and push the red buttons if you want to toggle on/off the action bars (need to get rid of them on other frames)

a /cl command will lock them in place.

The /cr (cold reset) command will now bring actionbars and frames at the original locations if you mess up (still a bit buggy, sometimes the frames will keep the modified x offset, while the y offset is correctly restored - if anyone know what causes this, pm me or write in this thread).

As before, minimap disappears in combat, micro menu button is under the map, visible on mouseover.

Hope you like

Just a small update on how it's going. Fixed even more panels and msbt. There sure is a lot of work put behind your UI Ish

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    Just a small update on how it's going. Fixed even more panels and msbt. There sure is a lot of work put behind your UI Ish

Looking good bro, any chance of a healer setup screenshot?