Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Redtusk View Post
    Looking good bro, any chance of a healer setup screenshot?
    Thanks, but I've not gotten as far as to making the raid frames just yet. But all I'm doing is trying my best to copy Ishtara's UI (http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/986/updatevk.jpg) doing it for myself, because I feel I learn a lot by trying to copy other's UI myself, because it pushes me to think outside the box when trying to figure out how they do stuff :P

But will upload a new picture when I get the raid frames done

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, those UF's were see-through at full health and had non see-through class color for lost health.
    That is correct!

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    And it was beyond brilliant. Then again, NiN was beyond brilliant.
    That is not correct :P

Good too see you lurking about Led!

/NIN

Quote Originally Posted by twin2 View Post
    That is correct!

That is not correct :P

Good too see you lurking about Led!

/NIN
    /wave
    Hi Nin!
    <3

Pfft, NiN is pretty great - despite what he says!

Nine inch Nails? :P
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-02-05 at 01:35 PM.

Deleted

Action

Idle

Did some small changes.

*Added OutlineMonochrome to:

Azcastbar
    Vuhdo
    TotemTimers

------

Line spacing to Prat
    Last edited by mmoc2569500d57; 2012-02-05 at 09:54 PM. Reason: None

Looks pretty good Muncken, as you are also using Vudho....do have any issues with displaying debuffs? I tried to disable a few but the just won't disappear..also displaying stacks of debuffs don't work either..for example on yor hc it's lame to click every person in the raid to see how many stacks they got.

Deleted
    My vuhdo works fine tbh shows stacks, and i dont have any major problem with it, i havent changed anything i think with debuff maybe just the position :P

Can't post links or pictures yet.
    imgur.com/6Cfec
    I wanted to base it off of something like this:
    youtube.com/watch?v=JAotCLUUN08
    Last edited by pegy; 2012-02-05 at 06:39 PM.

still need an addon for damage fonts + buffs.. or at least a way for my buffs to show under my unit frame in SUF

It's funny, but probably 90%+ of these "omg I love your UI can you share it please" requests can be resolved by going to get TukUI or ElvUI yourself. You'll be 98% of the way to having the same UI. Then choose to keep grid or swap to VuhDo or Healbot for raid frames, toss on Skada/Recount, Forte and maybe quartz and some power-auras and you're set. =) ...and nothing wrong with this either. LUI/TukUI/ElvUI are _excellent_ UI packs which I've used myself. I recently went back to oldschool blizzard actionbars, unit frames + vuhdo just for the change, but really, blizz has done a great job with their built-in raid frames recently.

Deleted
    Maybe Elvui doesnt have all the configuration options like everything rest? sure it got lots of configt, and tbh that ui might work for him, but u work best with ur own ui imo, what suits one doesnt suit another
    Last edited by mmoc2569500d57; 2012-02-06 at 10:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khonorum View Post

still need an addon for damage fonts + buffs.. or at least a way for my buffs to show under my unit frame in SUF
    To change/fix the latency texture of Quartz just toggle it on and off in the settings.

Quote Originally Posted by zyonkerz View Post
    It's funny, but probably 90%+ of these "omg I love your UI can you share it please" requests can be resolved by going to get TukUI or ElvUI yourself. You'll be 98% of the way to having the same UI. Then choose to keep grid or swap to VuhDo or Healbot for raid frames, toss on Skada/Recount, Forte and maybe quartz and some power-auras and you're set. =) ...and nothing wrong with this either. LUI/TukUI/ElvUI are _excellent_ UI packs which I've used myself. I recently went back to oldschool blizzard actionbars, unit frames + vuhdo just for the change, but really, blizz has done a great job with their built-in raid frames recently.
    Honestly, I've had such terrible experiences with Tuk/Elvui, that I just can't stand the though of using them. I'm sure many people will disagree on this, but from everything I've tried, I'd have to say they're the worst of the worst. Just my 2 cents, to point out that something that works for you, doesn't necessarily do for everyone else.

Deleted
    Played around with stuf portraits, dunno what do u think, playerframe vs target.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-02-07 at 09:43 PM.

I'd personally go for Target, I find that much more appealing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    I'd personally go for Target, I find that much more appealing
    Hehe okey no custom texture then xD ohwell, figured out how to change the scale of the portrait so now u can see the shoulders !

Gonna decide which on is best

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muncken87 View Post
    Hehe okey no custom texture then xD ohwell, figured out how to change the scale of the portrait so now u can see the shoulders !

Gonna decide which on is best
    Gotta agree with speedtrax, the right one, target looks a lot cleaner without the gloss.