ButtonFacade (CleanUI)
    OmniCC
    MSBT
    Power Auras
    Stuf (Unitframes)
    Bartender 4
    how did you get your stuf like that? i tried but looks way different

10+ Year Old Account
    heres my UI made pretty much from scratch if you really really want it go ahead and PM me if you see anything you think i should change let me know!

http://i.imgur.com/y9uz7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/g1lKE.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/vTi8s.jpg

Last UI uploaded on WoWinterface! Check it out if you're using it
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Last UI uploaded on WoWinterface! Check it out if you're using it
    Grats on a new release

Speedtrax, I really like your simplicity. You uploading this somewhere?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emery View Post
    Can't post links yet :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFvT3x6InBU

---------- Post added 2012-02-20 at 04:43 PM ----------

Thanks Treeston for making the link for me.
    Sio why do you have this UI with a lot of potential and then fuck it up by having that oh so ugly default minimap?

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Sio why do you have this UI with a lot of potential and then fuck it up by having that oh so ugly default minimap?

Haven't got around to it really, haha.

15+ Year Old Account

It's a modified RealUI.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-02-23 at 11:01 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post

Heavily influenced by Touchy's UI. I've fixed the default boss frame since recording this, still a work in progress though.
    Anyone know what font this is?

Quote Originally Posted by AoBman05 View Post

It's a modified RealUI.
    So many different fonts on elements that should be the same!

(and different fonts in general)

Thought I'd share an update on the UI, I decided to change the design around a bit and use the kgpanel technique from Ishtara to make the borders.
    Also ripping off some of Ishtara's newest design, hope you don't mind me doing so <3

Also, took up on Muncken's advise to try abload instead of imgur and the image quality seems a lot better, so thanks!
    As always, feel free to give constructive critisism for what can and/or could be done better

-Speed

Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    Thought I'd share an update on the UI, I decided to change the design around a bit and use the kgpanel technique from Ishtara to make the borders.
    Also ripping off some of Ishtara's newest design, hope you don't mind me doing so <3

Also, took up on Muncken's advise to try abload instead of imgur and the image quality seems a lot better, so thanks!
    As always, feel free to give constructive critisism for what can and/or could be done better

-Speed

I simply love it!
    Wish I'd have it

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dkimxd View Post
    Anyone know what font this is?
    ConduitITC TT
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

Deleted

-Speed

What unitframes are you using? And what bar texture do you have on em?

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    What unitframes are you using? And what bar texture do you have on em?
    The unitframes are stUF with HalS texture from Ishtara's Mediafile

Edit

Remembered that LFR has reset now, so I went for a quick run to display more of the UI as I've finally fixed all the panels :P
    I know the nameplates,DBM and the timers on the bars aren't the correct font, haven't gotten around to changing them yet :P
    (DBM skin is Quse's work, I "stole" it from his UI, hope you don't mind Quse )

Morchok

Yor'Sahj

Last edited by Speedtrax; 2012-02-23 at 11:06 PM.

My UI on every char is the same. This is just my warrior in some DS 10 heroic pug, but you can basically see everything. The only thing is my Bigwigs timers are right inbetween my Unit frames even with the Classtimer bars on the left and right(between them).

Deleted
    My edited version of cohesioN's edit of Tukui.

If you want to download it, check out my UI Guide in the signature.
    Last edited by mmoc9f3c8526e6; 2012-02-24 at 02:37 AM.

Deleted

-Speed

Looks sweet mate, i think the border for the mana bar is abit thicker at top, if u can add the outlinemonochrome to the text under ur minimap and maybe tinydps, looks clean otherwise, what font are u using for ur chat ?

Quote Originally Posted by Muncken87 View Post
    Looks sweet mate, i think the border for the mana bar is abit thicker at top, if u can add the outlinemonochrome to the text under ur minimap and maybe tinydps, looks clean otherwise, what font are u using for ur chat ?
    Yeah, you are right, the border is a bit thicker, I'll get that fixed. I would add outlinemonochrome to them, but they do not have the option like everything else, might be able to change it in the lua files, so I'll have a look at that.
    The chat font is Condensed_07 in Ishtara's mediafile, since they have been renamed or whatever I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's called "AvantGarde LT CondMedium"