Raid, Battleground:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem View Post
    This is my recently refined UI:

Idle, Casting, PvE:

Raid, Battleground:
    is this a modified version of TukUI?
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Butcher View Post
    is this a modified version of TukUI?
    No, it doesn't belong to any pack. I have created it by myself, following my personal taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Totem View Post
    This is my recently refined UI:

Idle, Casting, PvE:

Raid, Battleground:
    Very nice well done Reminds me of Bodas UI but (its not ) good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr3ded View Post
    Very nice well done Reminds me of Bodas UI but (its not ) good job!
    Thank you

Taken some feedback into consideration and decided to move unitframe positions as I wasn't quite comfortable with it.

Idle

Config Mode

Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    Taken some feedback into consideration and decided to move unitframe positions as I wasn't quite comfortable with it.
    Draggable frames are the best ones
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Draggable frames are the best ones
    Indeed they are!

Idle

Config Mode

This ones really nice i love the simplicity of it made this yourself? or a variation of someones? either way is it available for DL?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr3ded View Post
    This ones really nice i love the simplicity of it made this yourself? or a variation of someones? either way is it available for DL?
    I've made it myself, yes. But I can't take credit for the design as it is heavily based on Ishtara's design It is not available for download, not yet anyway ^^

Still not 100% have to work out the raid frames and not completely satisfied with my buffs but im proud of what I made here.

IDLE
    http://puu.sh/inUq

Combat
    http://puu.sh/inTY

All of this was made using different addons and for the most part Kgpanels with custom art.

Deleted

Idle

Config Mode

I think they are better like that speed tbh, think u gotta think like, having the most important things in the middle, and seeing our healthbar isnt so important since we mostly check our mana, while having the healingframes in the middle thats important imo, and making the things u use most often bigger and the opposite.

---------- Post added 2012-02-26 at 12:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Muncken87 View Post
    I think they are better like that speed tbh, think u gotta think like, having the most important things in the middle, and seeing our healthbar isnt so important since we mostly check our mana, while having the healingframes in the middle thats important imo, and making the things u use most often bigger and the opposite.
    Was also thinking , many uis are really minimal and i wonder how many of those ppl are actually raiding hardmodes like madness etc, and if they even can use uis that are so minimal.

Deleted
    Was also thinking , many uis are really minimal and i wonder how many of those ppl are actually raiding hardmodes like madness etc, and if they even can use uis that are so minimal.
    Good minimal UI's show the exact amount of info you need in a easy to process way. If you can't use the UI because it's "to minimal", then it's purely a design flaw. Has nothing to do with minimalism itself though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Good minimal UI's show the exact amount of info you need in a easy to process way. If you can't use the UI because it's "to minimal", then it's purely a design flaw. Has nothing to do with minimalism itself though.
    I have looked at some of the creators of many minimal uis and most of them are doing normals, and i havent seen many of them doing hardmodes, I agree that it takes time to get used playing with a minimal ui, if a minimal ui wouldnt hinder ppl why isnt that many ppl using them for higher progress, or are they just enough for normal modes.

Deleted
    Idle
    http://imgur.com/qKBOk,saxG6

Combat
    http://imgur.com/qKBOk,saxG6#1

colors look a bit blended, its much brighter in real

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muncken87 View Post
    I have looked at some of the creators of many minimal uis and most of them are doing normals
    Me using my minimal UI doing hard mode firelands!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiA5HZyK93o&

You don't need tons of useless information on the screen to play properly. I could have removed half of the information that was in my UI and still play the game doing hard-modes; the only reason there was quite a bit of information was because when I released it people wanted me to display more things.

I could quite easily raid with a player, target and ToT frame with a DBM timer and nothing else on the screen. I look at the game world itself more than anything. The only time I look at the UI is for a quick, which is usually less than a second.
    Last edited by Hulari; 2012-02-26 at 01:40 PM.

Deleted
    That is true u dont need much to be able to play, but if ur tracking lots of things, 7-8 cds , tracking ur mana, and ur unitframes (healing perspective) atleast for me, i couldnt be able to heal with for example a 20 pixel high frame, like some elements need to be bigger for me atleast, this is from a healing point, maybe u need less things if ur a tank or a dps.