Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Focusstarved View Post
    Heya guys, before I went to bed I found a really sleek UI in here, but I can't remember the name of the poster so I can't PM him concerning the Unit frames he used for his UI. Below is the picture that I saved though:

i.imgur.com/syPJC.jpg. (can't post direct links due to post count)

Would anyone happen to know what the name of the Unitframe addon was? Thanks in advance! Will post a UI once I sort mine out.
    That looks very much like oUF Hank

Here's my new one
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by drglenn View Post
    I only stole Hal's textures. The rest I had to do from scratch, because most of the addons he included in the original UI were very outdated by the end of TBC / early beginning of WotLK. I doubt he would have anything against me using his textures, in a remake dedicated to his original UI .
    He would still get full credit for the original layout.

Party power-bars and raid frames added, Hal style:
    Are the four bars under you and your target your party? If so, I like this idea a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    Are the four bars under you and your target your party? If so, I like this idea a lot.
    Yup, they sure are .

Deleted
    My latest UI. Heavly inspiried by Speedtrax's UI, which seems to be based on some Led++(?) UI. Still a work in progress. It is intended for high level raiding and PvP. Not 100% sure if I like the cooldown progress bars under my player frame. Will probably use icons instead. Still have to fix left raid menu, minimap icon, error and combat text. Any feedback is appreciated.

Idle:

Combat:
    Last edited by mmoc9f3c8526e6; 2012-03-05 at 01:13 AM.

Deleted
    Thats mine atm, idle

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-03-05 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aronaz View Post
    Here's my new one
    I would love to get a hold of this o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Bleuh
    Since the invention of the internet, the Earth`s rotation has been solely propelled by english teachers turning in their graves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heya guys, before I went to bed I found a really sleek UI in here, but I can't remember the name of the poster so I can't PM him concerning the Unit frames he used for his UI. Below is the picture that I saved though:

Would anyone happen to know what the name of the Unitframe addon was? Thanks in advance! Will post a UI once I sort mine out.
    You can always send Iterirn a tell, his name was on the screenshot. : P

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Iterirn/simple

oUF Hank @ Wowinterface

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Much appreciated, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterFSK View Post
    I would love to get a hold of this o_O
    Actually, you can. This is just a skin for TukUi. Its called CyUi and you can find it on wowinterface.com or TukUi.org.
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

This is a UI i am making for a friend. Big w.i.p. Its made to fit the needs of a resto shammy but could be easily used fro any healing class. Still no where near done as this is just a layout and theme test. Yes i am aware of everything being off center.

Last edited by BubblegumJam; 2012-03-05 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbliss View Post

Taken tonight after our very first DS HC kill.

3 UI's combined,

FreeUI, VxtUI and RealUI.
    Then some of my own taste.
    This is beautiful, so minimal and efficient, give.
    I liek fysix

Deleted

Trying a no-visible-actionbars UI.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-03-05 at 08:12 PM.

my current resto druid UI.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-03-05 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    Sorry I meant to answer that... I'm not actually sure, but I downloaded the new package yesterday, but haven't had time to test it just yet, I'll check later today!

Edit

Think I've managed to fix most of the small error gaps now.

Made the pointdisplay smaller and left a small gap between it and the UF
    The 2px borders for rep/xp bar and tinydps
    Targetbuff properly aligned (noticed now that I got 1 buff too many :P)
    DBM skin correctly skinned (thanks Quse)
    Azcastbar shadowoffset fixed (thanks again Quse for the code)

Are you planning on uploading this soon? Cause I really would love to have this for my priest.

Quote Originally Posted by birdmanx151 View Post
    This is a UI i am making for a friend. Big w.i.p. Its made to fit the needs of a resto shammy but could be easily used fro any healing class. Still no where near done as this is just a layout and theme test. Yes i am aware of everything being off center.

Beautiful ui.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Quote Originally Posted by defer09 View Post
    Are you planning on uploading this soon? Cause I really would love to have this for my priest.
    It's something I've been thinking about, but since it's my own copy of Led's UI I wouldn't be comfortable to release it without his permission since it's his design, as well as I have certain folders from others work, I'd like the ask their permission as well before releaseing
    Last edited by Speedtrax; 2012-03-05 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    Beautiful ui.
    Well thank you! In my opinion its ugly right now cuz nothing is lined up and nothing is final. hopefully i will have the finished product to share in about a week