Thread: Post Your UI

its not a joke its what i use. lol. Not sure whats really funny about it. I guess it seems like a little less or too old idk? i have juked but it only shows interupts and its on smart which only shows them when you face the certain interupt in arenas and hides the rest. Gladius is also hidden outside of arenas which is a little bit of it too. I'll repost i guess with them showing.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-03-08 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus11456 View Post
    ya i like mine very basic, not sure if anything needs to be changed ever :P
    So... You came on here to take a jab at people who prefer custom UI over stock? Seems kinda pointless, and I'm fairly certain someone beat you to the punch line about 10 minutes after this thread was created.
    Last edited by kombucha; 2012-03-07 at 09:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

im sorry you got the idea i implied something that i didn't. I was just making that incase people were to say my ui is stale because its default. I see it all the time so i i said that for me i have no reason to do more.

Quote Originally Posted by Zumo View Post
    Hey Quse just having a mess around with some of your ui. For lumStat how do you get it to show server time instead of local time? Since that has a calendar alert with it I would have to keep the clock as well >.<
    Look for (in lumStats.lua):
    local time24 = true -- If true show Time in 24H Format
    Change the "true" to "false."

Feel free to drop those sort of questions on the comment page for the UI, it's much easier to catch them that way - meaning, I would have answered you a ton faster!

im sorry you got the idea i implied something that i didn't. I was just making that incase people were to say my ui is stale because its default. I see it all the time so i i said that for me i have no reason to do more.
    Cool story bro.

Moving on...
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Deleted
    I would've created an account but it's just the one question :P

What I meant was for me the clock will display as 13:17(local time) when I want it to be 15:17(server time). The best thing I could do at the moment is get the hour but not the minutes.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc5dbffe1145; 2012-03-08 at 05:31 PM.

Deleted
    Oh come on, coming to a INTERFACE CUSTOMIZATION thread just to show us you use a 99% default UI is beyond pointless. You don't like or "need" addons? Good for you, but quite frankly no one cares. If you tried to state something by using a default UI, well get in line because funny people have been doing it the minute people customized their UI.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by birdmanx151 View Post
    This is a UI i am making for a friend. Big w.i.p. Its made to fit the needs of a resto shammy but could be easily used fro any healing class. Still no where near done as this is just a layout and theme test. Yes i am aware of everything being off center.

*snip awesome ui*
    that actually rather neat. To bad i'm such a big slacker to make my own UI look that awesome.*
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Quote Originally Posted by Frint View Post
    I dont get it.

Deleted

Touchymcfeel's UI + Clcret and PowerAuras. Actually changed a little the CLCRet distribution, HoF and HoSac are now above 1st ability, on the left side are the CDs Icons (Zea, AW and GoAK) and above them timers for burst/survibality buffs.

Deleted
    Anyone know any nice addOn that only changes my unitframe? The picture with my character and HP etc.*
    Maybe one with the same or similar looks as ElvUI?

I raid on my paladin but this is a SS of my druid.

The UI is essentially the same and but I've customized it some to better fit my needs as a holy paladin and my 10-man raid team. The UI is done by someone who designed it in mind for Holy Paladins and I have the thread bookmarked on my house computer (currently at work), I'll edit this post and link the thread when I get home.

EDIT: The thread for the UI - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post12714569
    Last edited by balatro; 2012-03-26 at 09:19 PM.

Deleted

With pretty everything active.

As I've had quite a few requests to upload my UI and I got the thumbs up from Led, I decided it was something I'd like to do before I'm off to the military.

So here you go;*SpeedyUI

Picked the name just because my shaman used to be named Speedtrax and all my in-game friends always refered to me as Speedy, so :P

DeeUI cleaed up abit

Combat pic : the empty bar under actiobars is home for my treathmeter (dosent apear on dummy)
    MSBT combat text is mirored on left side with dmg taken/heal recieved.

Any feedback highly apreciated

sry for big size but i cant fkin get it how to make then little with enlarge on click via imgur
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-03-09 at 09:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muncken87 View Post
    Now u can find my UI at wowinterface!

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-YumakoUI.html

Enjoy
    Does this mean I will get your UI just as it looks on the screenshot? I follow the instructions but it looks like fooken pure shit. I get so frustrated.

Can someone please tell me step to step what to actually do?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cham View Post
    Here's a sneakpeak of an UI I'm making, would love some feedback.
    It's taken me days just to get to this point, lol. I'm terribly slow when it comes to finishing my UIs!

testing cooldowntimers

Target and ToT

And this is when you're not on full HP
    It's FreeUI...
    ~Stormstout

I'm still looking for good, lightweight addons to use for my buffs/debuffs and my minimap, prefer without any LUA editing! [/QUOTE]

Here is my simple UI

in combat:

Last edited by Kuntantee; 2012-03-10 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    As I've had quite a few requests to upload my UI and I got the thumbs up from Led, I decided it was something I'd like to do before I'm off to the military.

So here you go;*SpeedyUI

Picked the name just because my shaman used to be named Speedtrax and all my in-game friends always refered to me as Speedy, so :P
    Thanks so much I am gonna test it tonight in an alt run.