Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorim View Post
    DBM was on because Bigwigs (my pref bossmod) doesnt have a Void bolt cast timer as far as I know, only reason why. I'm mostly watching grid, not wether bars overlap for 10 seconds lol

Also, I like seeing my outgoing heals, but also exactly what my incoming is, you don't play with it so why do you care? =D Also don't think any of that was a question about anything in the UI so.....
    If you get that upset over a little critique, I think the internet is not a safe place for you to be.
    He was just helping you out.

Changed my UI again, think I like the result. Anyone knows why the image always gets lower quality?
    Last edited by Defect; 2012-03-15 at 05:56 AM.

I believe the image quality is due to to the imagehost, cost-saving by compressing the images more to save bandwidth.

Should also save your screenshots in .tga then convert them manually if you'd like top quality.

/console screenshotFormat tga

If you want to make sure you're snapping in top jpg quality use this:

/console screenshotFormat jpg (if you typed the previous command first)
    /console screenshotQuality 10 (ensures highest jpg quality)

Aside from that, choose another image hosting website =/

Deleted
    Defect,

Would you mind sharing the addon you are using for the nameplates and eventually the font if it is not included into the addon ?

Thanks,
    Eleane.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleane View Post
    Defect,

Would you mind sharing the addon you are using for the nameplates and eventually the font if it is not included into the addon ?

Thanks,
    Eleane.
    The font looks like BIGNOODLETITLING but I could be wrong.

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/6...2912185121.jpg

Made minor changes since this was taken but haven't been on the game since I made the changes (yesterday, lol). Took out focus bar on SUF and added Serenity. Removed debuffs on target frame and used the serenity debuff duration bar.

Deleted

My modified version of Rekcinad ui (now discontinued)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/6...2912185121.jpg

Made minor changes since this was taken but haven't been on the game since I made the changes (yesterday, lol). Took out focus bar on SUF and added Serenity. Removed debuffs on target frame and used the serenity debuff duration bar.
    Nice simple UI, I kinda like it

Deleted

This is my ui when i am in fire spec and in fight

Addons
    Circle cast bar (personal version)
    Weak auras
    Bartender
    Stuf
    Grid
    Combustion helper

This is for fire spec with some trinkets, effect change a bit when swap to arcane spec with different trinkets and debuff
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-03-18 at 07:52 PM.

Deleted
    how can you see what is happening / boss mechanics with all that clutter on your screen?

Deleted
    headphones
    all tga have trasparency
    every advice cd spawn just up Stuff u.f.

in this way you have all cds info at center of screen, trust me this ui let me focus more of a ui with bars placed in every corner of screen

p.s. i pop all cd/effect at same time just for screenshot, usually they spawn just when ready o when they reach a prefedinited number of stacks
    Last edited by mmoc8ff57a0113; 2012-03-18 at 05:49 PM.

Orgrimmar chilling:

http://i.imgur.com/zLBgi.jpg

Trash:

http://i.imgur.com/ShzXs.jpg

Boss:

http://i.imgur.com/4QHO3.jpg

It's a version YumakoUI modified to work on a TV screen res.

Decided to have some fun and re-do my UI with some inspiration from Lolhand's UI design at page 255 I belive. With some personal touches, I think the result came out pretty good, still needs some tweaking. But made the UI with healing design in mind since I'm mostly just playing healers ^^

Obviously I need to get rid of the blizz boss frames, thought they'd be removed after I added the boss frames for pitbull, appearantly not!
    Also I've fixed the alignment with Grid. Also the Grid layout is not mine, I'm using Edlyn's Grid Layout

Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    -snip-
    The lack of border on the target frame makes it look really weird and out of place. I also don't like how the debuffs show on the target frame, the same with the boss frame. I also think the datatext strips or whatever you want to call them should be the same height as the actionbar. (They seem to be off by a pixel or two) The same goes for the chat frame positioning, it should align with the datatext strip to make it look more slick.

Fontsize on your damagemeter seems to be off by one. You might want to adjust the outline, it feels blurry as it is right now.

Lastly, the textures feel blurry to me, maybe it'd look more slick with Flat or Plain or whatever it's called nowadays. The size of your player / target frame just screams for either of those textures, anything but those two would look pretty crammed in there if you know what I mean.

My eyesight is terrible so all of this might be plain wrong.

I do like the overall feel of the UI, though, don't get me wrong, just voicing my opinion that's all.
    Last edited by vulpix; 2012-03-19 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentrytotem View Post
    The lack of border on the target frame makes it look really weird and out of place. I also don't like how the debuffs show on the target frame, the same with the boss frame. I also think the datatext strips or whatever you want to call them should be the same height as the actionbar. (They seem to be off by a pixel or two) The same goes for the chat frame positioning, it should align with the datatext strip to make it look more slick.

Fontsize on your damagemeter seems to be off by one. You might want to adjust the outline, it feels blurry as it is right now.

Lastly, the textures feel blurry to me, maybe it'd look more slick with Flat or Plain or whatever it's called nowadays. The size of your player / target frame just screams for either of those textures, anything but those two would look pretty crammed in there if you know what I mean.

My eyesight is terrible so all of this might be plain wrong.

I do like the overall feel of the UI, though, don't get me wrong, just voicing my opinion that's all.
    I appreciate any feedback, good or bad. Any feedback is good feedback is what I like to say. However, most of the stuff you mentioned is wrong, I think it has something to do with the quality the screenshot comes off, belive me I've become quite picky when it comes to alignment and the bottombars are perfectly aligned with both the actionbar and the chat, as well as Tinydps.

I do agree on the target debuff/buff bars, I've just been to lazy to set up raven, so I just went with the standard pitbull ones for now ^^
    Will be changed once I get around to it. The textures doesn't look like that in-game, once again I think it has something to do with the screenshot. They are actually quite plain and nice to look at in-game.

Decided to have some fun and re-do my UI with some inspiration from Lolhand's UI design at page 255 I belive. With some personal touches, I think the result came out pretty good, still needs some tweaking. But made the UI with healing design in mind since I'm mostly just playing healers ^^

Obviously I need to get rid of the blizz boss frames, thought they'd be removed after I added the boss frames for pitbull, appearantly not!
    Also I've fixed the alignment with Grid. Also the Grid layout is not mine, I'm using Edlyn's Grid Layout
    You've got some serious alignment issues going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

I appreciate any feedback, good or bad. Any feedback is good feedback is what I like to say. However, most of the stuff you mentioned is wrong, I think it has something to do with the quality the screenshot comes off, belive me I've become quite picky when it comes to alignment and the bottombars are perfectly aligned with both the actionbar and the chat, as well as Tinydps.

I do agree on the target debuff/buff bars, I've just been to lazy to set up raven, so I just went with the standard pitbull ones for now ^^
    Will be changed once I get around to it. The textures doesn't look like that in-game, once again I think it has something to do with the screenshot. They are actually quite plain and nice to look at in-game.
    I suspected that to be the case as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Taumma View Post
    Hey dawg, any chance you could tell me what add-on you're using to display your buffs, more precisely I'm interested in how you got your icons for watching executioner stacks, landslide etc.

As far as I recall he's said he's using : Clean icons - Thin and Weak Auras

- - - - - - -

Moved stuff around on my own ui, + using clean Icons as well.

Just player frame + grid, with tinydps showing

There's a slight issue with the class colors. But otherwise I like my ui