Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    Built myself this one a while back.

I am aware of the pixel error on the right side of the target castbar, funny thing is that sometimes its good and sometimes bad and i cant seem to get it right, quess its a bug or something with the anchor/parent in kgpanels.
    The border im using is a pain in the ass to get flawless at low scale/size and the target castbar cant get better then what it is. Nothing you think about unless you really look at it tho.
    Looks good, but I would choose a plain black border.

Started WoW few weeks ago, started making a new UI (Nowhere near finished... this is it so far)

http://i.imgur.com/I30CP.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jake5467 View Post
    I love it! What's the addon showing the duration of your black arrow on the target on the actual tooltip of black arrow?? I really want something like this!
    Glad you like it.

I use Serenity. I use the Energy Bar, TargetDebuff/SelfBuff Duration Bar (Below energy bar), and the Cooldown Duration Bar (Above energy bar). Just takes some configuring in the Serenity options.

Quote Originally Posted by Redtusk View Post
    What UI is this mate?
    that's CyUI, which is a mod of TukUI/ElvUI

Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    Started WoW few weeks ago, started making a new UI (Nowhere near finished... this is it so far)
    Looking good so far! Very clean and simplistic. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    Looks great.

Spent couple of hourse doing this, but end result makes me happy. It's combination of Caith user plates, Touchmcfeel UI on Raidframes and my touches in all other areas. Credits for Caith and Touch UIs.

Idle

Combat:

Shammy Setup:

Pet Classes:
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-04-07 at 08:53 PM.

Deleted
    =Engorgio;16284173

Heres mine :-)
    I like it, however i'd switch grid with the special action button there.

Quote Originally Posted by Redtusk View Post
    What UI is this mate?
    Yeah, its CyUI as Felmyst said above
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taumma View Post

latest UI
    You wouldn't mind uploading that would you? Looks good.

Good old tukui back in WotLK Still my cleanest UI to date. Use elv now.

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/1129/fznxui.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    Built myself this one a while back.

Idle

Idle with pet and castbar/target castbar

Raid

I am aware of the pixel error on the right side of the target castbar, funny thing is that sometimes its good and sometimes bad and i cant seem to get it right, quess its a bug or something with the anchor/parent in kgpanels.
    The border im using is a pain in the ass to get flawless at low scale/size and the target castbar cant get better then what it is. Nothing you think about unless you really look at it tho.
    Release. Now. Pretty please!

My UI

This is my new UI:

Just changed around a lot of things and this is the first instance I've done since fixing the UI up. Its in a 5 Man instance as a DPS.
    Tell me what you think
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-04-13 at 04:48 PM.

Deleted
    Right before Cataclysm launched, I did a Cata themed UI with assets pulled from the Cata website. So with MoP on the horizon, I decided to do another one for panda land.

I empathized looks and keeping it somewhat faithful to Blizzard's artstyle, with enough information for me to get by. But yeah, obviously I got the assets from the MoP site, with some Photoshopping done. Mostly built around DPS and tanking, as I've never healed anything more advanced than normal five mans. Although you could easily set it up for healing if you'd move the player and target frames to the sides and getting the Grid inbetween.

I really like what you have created TinyScout especially the unit frames and chat box. Only change I would like to see is a background square/icon for the spells that are missing on the action bars as the spells that are scattered around look messy without them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by InfernoXV8 View Post
    I really like what you have created TinyScout especially the unit frames and chat box. Only change I would like to see is a background square/icon for the spells that are missing on the action bars as the spells that are scattered around look messy without them.
    Why thank you kindly! And yeaaah, it's more of a preference thing really. You could easily toggle the button grid through bartender to fill out the empty spaces, if that is what you'd prefer.

If anybody's interested in downloading it, I'm intending to release it as soon as I polish it up a bit, since it's alittle rough around the edges at spots

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyScout View Post
    Right before Cataclysm launched, I did a Cata themed UI with assets pulled from the Cata website. So with MoP on the horizon, I decided to do another one for panda land.
    Looks great - good use of textures . I've been searching around a lil' for some decent bamboo textures, in an attempt to make a Panda-themed UI, but this looks better.

Small suggestion: widen the space in between the left and right actionbar sections, and dump the minimap there. Also, it would be awesome if you could skin the player buffs with the same skin you're using for the actionbars (Masque + Raven will work, if you're using a ButtonFacade/Masque skin).

Deleted
    My New UI:

Due to many private messages I've received my UI can be downloaded on WowInterface Here.
    Last edited by mmocbdd6d2219c; 2012-04-16 at 05:13 PM.

Deleted
    Mine:

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-04-14 at 01:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey All,
    I Was Wondering if anyone could put me together a UI, I'm not sure wether this is the best thread for it,
    ut it convinced me enough to ask.
    A Few things to note(If someone could help me out)
    1)I'm a DPS/Tank Warrior
    2)I like to have alot of buttons Available
    3)I Dont Like it 'Cluttered'
    4)I'd like raid frames that You can target people with

I would be more than greatful if anyone could make me one
    Thanks so much
    WoW6000