Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAvath View Post
    Sheya UI that I've edited
    Looking good :-P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAvath View Post
    Sheya UI that I've edited

What addon are you using for the timers on your spells?

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    What addon are you using for the timers on your spells?
    I'm using custom ClassTimer for the buffs / debuffs, WeakAuras for the trinket and DnD cd.

Hey guys,

I am in the market for a new UI. Mine is just getting harder and harder to look at. I have all the info that i need in it. The primary mods that you can see are Xperl for unit frames, the razer naga addon, Auto Bar, Slice Admiril for the bars just next to the action bars, and I'm sure that you guys can see the rest. What I was looking for was an addon pack with the layout of to top image posted by Skogul on page 274 but would like the color theme to look like what drglenn posted on page 264. Just a couple other things that would be nice would be a Focus target with ToT and tank frames with ToT's as i play a combat rogue and have a TotT macro to go to focus but still want to see tanks targets to assist. If it helps I am running a 22" monitor at 1680x1050 res. I am def not a programmer so some of the coding stuff I get a little iffy on so any help would be greatly appreaciated. If anyone wants to know what any specific addons are in the image feel free to respond or PM me. And if it makes a difference i prefer bars to icons for tracking but the standard rotateing fade deal in the stock blizz would be nice as well.

well apparently I'm not supposed to post links, images or videos. so the image is over at http:imgur(dot)com/symHx with a // where it needs to be

Edit: well I think I am going to scrap my idea for a new UI as that would be a ton of time invested by one person. So I am in the process of getting weak auras setup for my rogue but need a little help getting it setup to show combo points. I really like the setup for them in the YouTube video called Rogue UI - Weak Auras posted by Nytheanointed. Plus is there a way to get weak auras to display an energy bar?

Again any help will be greatly appreciated. If anyone wants to reply to me in game I am usually on Melvang after 7st on the server Nathrezim horde side
    Last edited by Melvang; 2012-04-29 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Updated plan of attack

Finally updated the latest version of my UI on Wow Interface...

Feedback is always more than welcome as usual =)

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ytemossUI.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reboundlol View Post
    I think your borders are too thick.
    Meh, they are only 2px. of color with 1px black to seperate. I don't think it's to big, it's based off Caith UI KGpanels (though i made them myself, just got the scheme from them).
    Haste Breakpoint Calculator! -------- CTC Calculator!

Sig by Elyaan | My Work | Que: 3 | PMs: OPEN

Deleted
    this is mine

http://i.imgur.com/fi0Sg.jpg

the space between the curved lines (icehud) is empty unless i have aggro wich shows a big 'AGGRO' sign. icehud shows my health, resource (mana, rage, etc) and my cast bar on the left and my targets health and cast bar on the right and below that is my rune/combo point bar. left and right of icehud is mik's scrolling combat text addon for damage, healing etc.i use bartender for action bars and x-perl for unit frames.

getting together something for MoP. frame layout is pretty cool as is, and frames/bars can be moved around. I felt that minimap on last release was in an not totally good position, and also the in-combat fading could cause problems.

so i turned back and put the minimap on the bottomright corner, with the datatext box that can me moved around and hidden if needed. the tags on datatext are class-colored, but that's only a fancy detail
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post

getting together something for MoP. frame layout is pretty cool as is, and frames/bars can be moved around. I felt that minimap on last release was in an not totally good position, and also the in-combat fading could cause problems.

so i turned back and put the minimap on the bottomright corner, with the datatext box that can me moved around and hidden if needed. the tags on datatext are class-colored, but that's only a fancy detail

Can you please upload the UI. It is perfect for what im after.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycroptic View Post
    Can you please upload the UI. It is perfect for what im after.
    it's in my sig XD

it's in my sig XD
    That version? I already use version 4.0

ah ok, i'll upload the update in the next days, i think already tomorrow

ah ok, i'll upload the update in the next days, i think already tomorrow
    Thank you very much

After making VxtUI, VxtukUI and some others, I decided to mess around with yet another UI idea. Here it is.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here's mine. Will get a raid shot Thursday probably.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-05-02 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycroptic View Post
    Thank you very much
    Uploaded 4.0.1 as requested. forgot to say that i fixed the mirror bar skin, but it's a minor thing

Been a while since I've uploaded anything here, but my ui has been slowly going away from Careui, since I first posted. Replaced the last piece of it today, with stuf unitframes. Dunno if it's better than I had it before.. I may have just changed it because I had an urge to xD
    Old one

New one.

Edit:
    Added durability to player unitframe so it won't just randomly float under the minimap.
    Last edited by Andosup; 2012-05-03 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andosup View Post
    Edit:
    Added durability to player unitframe so it won't just randomly float under the minimap.
    Imho, make it on mouseover.

Could take it down to just the numbers mirroring the health%, but if it's on mouseover I dunno if I'll notice it when it's going low. If it ends up looking bad on the unitframes It'll go back to the minimap. :> But ontop of it not floating below this time.

Edit: Moved it to just a numeric display opposite of the date on my minimap.
    Last edited by Andosup; 2012-05-03 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andosup View Post
    Could take it down to just the numbers mirroring the health%, but if it's on mouseover I dunno if I'll notice it when it's going low. If it ends up looking bad on the unitframes It'll go back to the minimap. :> But ontop of it not floating below this time.
    I'd say make it a bar when you die or something.