Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    It could be that the icon size of your debuffs are smaller than the size you've input as the size for the debuff itself. If I remember right you can edit the size of the icon (for instance "30" would be 30x30 pixels), then there is the width and height option that is pretty much "behind" the icon (The place you can mouseover, basically), I suppose you can call it the backdrop. Make sure that it's the same size as the icon size.

I've been busy playing tera, I was online last night but you werent. Shame on you.
    Na, that didn't option didn't exist for me, but I found some other thing, "Show aura style" and I changed that from Default to ButtonFacade and it did the trick, Yey for not seeing options for several months \o/

Ill be on tonight

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Na, that didn't option didn't exist for me, but I found some other thing, "Show aura style" and I changed that from Default to ButtonFacade and it did the trick, Yey for not seeing options for several months \o/

Ill be on tonight
    Alright.

My OLD UI: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DILdGBEu1rA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NXRq...eature=related

At work so dont have screenshots :P

Had to trash it since I got a bluescreen while playing, causing the settings to reset. Couldn't be arsed spending that much time getting it back. Running ElvUI now with some modifications.

Also, I got a new mace on my Paladin so we need to do some research for a cool 1h mace to transmog..
    Hi

Deleted
    Lol at spending all that time in fox on raggy

But quite nice UI, apart from the grid that was like totally un-config'ed

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol at spending all that time in fox on raggy

But quite nice UI, apart from the grid that was like totally un-config'ed
    Yeah, I was merely aiming at getting the proc and stuff so didnt bother with changing aspect :P

I love the unit frames. Think I'll disable the ones in ElvUI and get those back (Stuf). They are AHMAHZING.
    Hi

Last edited by toxicrat2; 2012-05-09 at 03:24 PM. Reason: thumbnailed

Yet another UI idea. Enjoy!

Hey guys, here's my UI.

<Insert Elv/TukUi here>

Quote Originally Posted by Raizenyokai View Post

like the frames but has way to many action bars for my likings...im using the 1st version of VXTui will post a pic soon

10+ Year Old Account

Looks really nice imo, very similiar to what my UI looked like couple months ago.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andosup View Post
    Could take it down to just the numbers mirroring the health%, but if it's on mouseover I dunno if I'll notice it when it's going low. If it ends up looking bad on the unitframes It'll go back to the minimap. :> But ontop of it not floating below this time.

Edit: Moved it to just a numeric display opposite of the date on my minimap.
    A bit late response but you could try some form of if statement? If below 20% dura then display durability? It's early morning and I haven't touched any UI code for over 7 months so I could be completely off but I'm sure there'd be a way.

Having said that I just noticed you said you went to stuf so I'm not sure how you'd go about doing it with that. I've never been a fan of stuf!

Reminds of these!

http://i.imgur.com/fxNzP.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/3IM11.jpg

Something I had back in Wrath! (The UFs that is)
    Last edited by Hulari; 2012-05-10 at 07:38 AM.

I like 4x ActionBars showing as a personal preference. Always messing around with AddOns, so I'm sure at some point I'll make a UI with mouseover AB's and cut down the visible buttons, but currently I like having them there.

As for you carebear, you, Led, and Dicate are the ones who influenced me to try making UI's and testing things out. All the stuff I'd see on WOWUIGallery would make me go "I MUST MAKE STUFF LIKE THIS!" and after copying Dicate's UI for myself I've just been addicted to it ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by sockzz View Post
    Hey guys, here's my UI.

<Insert Elv/TukUi here>
    Not fair. There are pretty great Tukui edits out there. Mine as an example .
    Tukui is friggin' awesome to use as a framework for LUA UI coding!

Quote Originally Posted by saami View Post
    Not fair. There are pretty great Tukui edits out there. Mine as an example .
    Tukui is friggin' awesome to use as a framework for LUA UI coding!
    It's the least interesting to look at though.

Deleted
    I've never been a fan of stuf!
    That's the reason your UI's are never good Carebear. TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

No seriously, show your current UI.

10+ Year Old Account

This green glowy border appeared (Or I've been blind and it has always been there) on my bartender around buffs if I've got them on me. Any idea where I can disable it?
    Not sure if it's some other add-on causing it, suspected masque at first but couldn't find any setting there to turn it off.
    Last edited by Rairu; 2012-05-10 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    It's the least interesting to look at though.
    Just because we've seen way too much of them - it's like the modern SpartanUI/XPerl.

It's been a long time since i messed with my layout, i'm more into new addons/plugins for my UI atm. If anyone could take a look at my UI and give some suggestions, i could give a shot at them.

I don't want to drastically change the UI (it happened long time ago and i have finally reached the point i wanted) but enhancing it would be awesome.

And only eyes dfferent from mine can see things i cannot.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rayoshi View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Nb61Ym.jpg[/ IMG]

This green glowy border appeared (Or I've been blind and it has always been there) on my bartender around buffs if I've got them on me. Any idea where I can disable it?
    Not sure if it's some other add-on causing it, suspected masque at first but couldn't find any setting there to turn it off.
    I think its Raven.

trying to find a way to prevent Pats mod from locking the recount colors without disabling it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think its Raven.
    Thank you <3
    Really had no idea it could be Raven causing it.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    No seriously, show your current UI.
    This is the last time I pressed the print screen button. Probably over a month ago as I don't play now, again. (That guy paid me!)

Pretty much how my UI was when I was playing seriously with a couple of updates. One of the addons was broken and caused irritable screen freezes and I couldn't be bothered to find out which one so I just reverted to the default UI as I finished doing what I was paid to do.