Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharrax View Post
    I plan on having a button to open up a second action bar on top of the main action bar that is visible on the screen shot. I know a kgpanel script that will do this by moving the unit frames up to make room. Also I will most likely have 2 side action bars show with another button on either side of the bottom UI part. The reason I decided to not have them showing by default is that I prefer to only show my cooldown abilities and have the rest hidden but I will have the option to show other bars when its finished.
    Yeah thats something along what i was thinking.. Thought of another question though, where is cast bar gonna be at?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zwair View Post
    Yeah thats something along what i was thinking.. Thought of another question though, where is cast bar gonna be at?
    I'm having the cast bar where the name and level + class/race/creature type information is. I thought this would be a good place as there is enough room, it makes the UI cleaner and you do not need to see that information usually when the target is casting.

I do believe I have the best UI of all.
    http://ompldr.org/vZTVkbA

Quote Originally Posted by lalaine View Post
    This is perfect. I'd love a download or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Macnerd1239 View Post
    This is perfect. I'd love a download or something.
    Too cluttered for my tastes.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, this is my new UI on my Warrior! The middle part was mainly inspired by what Queinos currently has.

And the UI on my Priest!

Last edited by Seramore; 2012-06-08 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Okay, this is my new UI on my Warrior! The middle part was mainly inspired by what Queinos currently has.

You should definitely make those portraits abit smaller.
    Rairu - Mage
    gnomemasterrace

10+ Year Old Account

I dont mind the big portaits. But i think you need to sharpen up your textures on your health bars. Maybe a flat mat texture. as well as a button facade. Something sleek that flows with your textures for your health bars, as well as your grid.

Also maybe get like bchat, its a really minimalsitic chat mod, but makes everything much cleaner and nicer to look at.

When a wild forum troll appears

Quote Originally Posted by Blinks View Post
    Wow that's awesome. Is this available for download?

Deleted

This is my UI more updated. Unfortunately I had to change the way the Unit Frames looked as Stuf Unit frames did not have profile settings which I needed. The UI is still not finished yet

These are two buttons I created to show and hide the second action bar

This is a screen shot showing all the action bars I have added graphics around. You can also add others using bartender if you need more.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by mmoc2c0e080e79; 2012-06-10 at 10:19 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerdus View Post
    Wow that's awesome. Is this available for download?
    it's spartan ui (can't post links yet, just look for it on wowinterface), i actually don't like it at all though, especially with sexymap which is just the most horrible map mod ever :P
    not sure what that bar/thing in the middle of the screen is either since the resolution is so low ...
    Last edited by mmoc35de9ee4fb; 2012-06-10 at 10:39 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by defuzed View Post
    not sure what that bar/thing in the middle of the screen is either since the resolution is so low ...
    it's infact MageManaBar, a commonly used arcane mage addon, shows mp5, current mana, expected burn time etc.. however is usually ignore by the high skill players.

Idle

Don't have a combat screenie at the moment but what do you guys think?

10+ Year Old Account
    Big ol' block of ugly in the middle :-/
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Deleted
    I've been wanting to update my Aion UI, ever since the official patch 2.5 hit the Korean Aion servers. Patch 2.5 included a complete UI overhaul, and the color scheme of the interface went from brownish/golden to cobalt blue (imo, for the better).

First 2 screenies show my UI with the original golden Aion textures (for reference).

The next 2 screenies show the UI with the newly ripped cobalt blue Aion textures (just a preview, I haven't included it in my UI yet).

I haven't uploaded any of this yet, because I'm still thinking about making the cobalt blue color scheme available as a seperate UI, instead of including it with the original golden version.

One thing which sort of bugs me, is the target-frame texture from the cobalt blue Aion textures. You might think that I haven't ripped the new version of this particular texture, because it looks strikingly similar to the original golden texture version, but there are subtle differences. The lower part of the texture flows into a blue hue, but it just seems a little too dark for me. This is also how it looks in-game in Aion, ever since patch 2.5.
    Any ideas for that particular texture ? Any thoughts on how the overall cobalt blue color scheme looks ?

Edit!
    I tried fooling around in Gimp with the colorize function, to get a more bright looking cobalt blue target-frame.

1st texture is the original golden Aion target texture:

2nd texture is the original cobalt blue Aion target texture (even though it looks very faded at the bottom part, this is actually a clean rip from the Aion files):

3rd texture is my own colorized version of the original golden Aion texture:

Last edited by mmoc167933ed71; 2012-06-11 at 11:32 AM.

I'm still running with Blizz UI. I have no issues with it. I've looked around and have set up a few.. I just never liked them. Id post how mine was set up but I still can't post pics >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Very slick, my man. What about nameplates? Does Aion even have nameplates?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Very slick, my man. What about nameplates? Does Aion even have nameplates?
    Yeah, there are nameplates in Aion, but they are very basic. The regular nameplates just consist of a name floating ontop of the creature/NPC/player's head. No healthbars or anything. I *think* a tiny health and power bar pops up if/when you engage a target, but it's not nearly as smooth as the default nameplates in WoW. Also, these bars are only visible on the enemy you are targeting.

I actually thought about making an Aion plugin for TidyPlates (a nameplate addon which accepts fan-created plugins), but it just seemed a little boring with no bars.

Edit: maybe I should just grab a random sleek looking nameplate addon, and include that with the UI ? I agree, the default WoW nameplates are a bit on the bulky side.
    Last edited by mmoc167933ed71; 2012-06-12 at 12:21 PM.

Took an our or so to get done with.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-06-12 at 08:48 PM.